ArHilicious Droolers #3: Zindagi Kaisi Yeh Paheli

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

ArHilicious Droolers #3: Zindagi Kaisi Yeh Paheli Hai...

Song of the week: pancakes
Summary of the week: dj_arshifan
Picture of the Week: OmaRamdass
Filler of the Week: -iLoveSobti- and DeviatedTesoro.
Rating of the Week: appy_indy-KD
Funny Scene of the week: DeviatedTesoro.
Videomix of the week: Titaliya_AP
Achari Scene of the Week: DeviatedTesoro.
Best Character of the Week: Baki
Most Irritating Character of the Week: .Chanchan.
Funny Character of the Week: deeps_92
Video avi of the week: HeBarun21
Siggy of the week: shoniharsha12
Best FF of the Week: lazyleaves
Best OS of the week: lazyleaves
Video siggy of the week: GodhuliLogon
Icon of the week: shoniharsha12
Most Active Thread of the week: BerryBlush07
Most Active Member of the Week: ..hrideyy.. and BerryBlush07
Costume of the Week: -GredForge-
Dialogue of the Week: _RheeluvsBarun_
Joota scene of the Week: ..Gunjan..

Banner and animated logos: -iLoveSobti- + Baki

Winning Siggies: .MeriAashiqui. + Saher_90

Thankyou everyone for supporting us sooo much. Its all due to your support we have restarted the ArHilicious Droolers newsletter. 

ANNOUNCEMENT TO IPKKND NL TEAM:

Please send your assigned task by Friday evening, 6 PM (India Time), to IPKKNDentries and not to Saraa or Khushi.

If you are unable to do your assigned task for any reason, PM the same ID (IPKKNDentries) with the reason by Thursday and so back-up could be arranged.

Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail

This week's episode was completely based on the true ASR & KKG. One always wins & the other never losesπŸ˜‰. Khushi realised that her boss was arnav which was followed by clashes between them! This led him to drop her from the first floor.  All this resulted in a 15 day contract, where khushi is supposed to work under him & follow all his orders. And if khushi fails, she has to pay 1 lakh to him. We also saw payash's meet.

Payal wanted to buy a dupatta but owing to its high price, she couldn't & her silent lover bought it & kept it with him. We got to see the defensive payal for her baby sister, khushi.

At RM, Marriage talks happened & manorama was being super excited for her son's marriage. Anjali made arnav understand the importance of someone special but he as usual ignored it.

Khushi did the two jobs assigned to her by arnav which left him baffled. It was concluded that though she looks chamkili, but she has brains. We also witnessed a 'hand-hold' scene between arhi. Shyaam suffers from a little accident & will now live with them in laxminagar. Garima gets tensed for this but shashi made her understand.

Credit for the pictures- asrcraze

https://i.imgur.com/q71zeEM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/H0t0gAI.jpg

Dare I say that the fight/arguments of ArHi are totally amazing! The way Arnav shows off his anger and the totally acceptable comebacks that Khushi has - this pair is definitely one in a million. Their scenes are not the usual love ones, well we are in the beginning phase but are full of the two arguing back and forth. Arnav trying to force and do everything to get Khushi to resign. Only if he knew he was gonna fall to his knees soon..very soon!

The scene where khushi misstepped and almost fell and arnav holds her hand but doesn't pull her up back straight. Instead he taunts her and asks whether he should save her or just let her fall. I mean can a person get more heartless? Though I was proud of the thing that Khushi rejected this saying she would like to fall rathar then being saved by him. Who would accept when someone asks with such a ego. He taunted her about her status, my hand was holding my sandal but I couldn't throw it on the screen.And moreover everyone laughed on this. Are they really humans?

Please! The funniest scene has got to be when Khushi hides under the table and tada Arnav sees her! BEST SCENE EVER! Khushi's expressions. And Arnav's horror struck face! Both Sanaya and Barun did a fantastic job! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love calling all the Shyam and Khushi scenes, filler scenes. Because we don't need them.🀒

Their scenes are a total waste of screen time. We'd rather like more of ArHi arguing and sharing a fun banter..isn't that why we started watching this show in the first place?
illuminated. thumbnail

This week "best character" go to Arnav and Khushi. As this stage they are fare from knowing that they are made for each other, as they cannot even be in the same office. This week, we get to see what kind of ego both of them have, and that make us fall in love with these to characters.

Shyam is always going to  be the most irritating character and following him will be differet characters every week. This week its Lavanya. Such a chipku, isn't  she?🀒If that wood is ASR then then that snake has to Laaa. [I am NOT calling La a snake or ASR wood 😳 This is just to prove my point. No offence intended] .

I don't even like how she keeps degrading Khushi just because Khushi is poor and desi πŸ€’.

hi guys! Funny character of this week goes to none other than our Aakash Raizada!

the way he agreed to whatever payal said, his reactions when his mother was holding the duppatta and the way heblabbered to anj's queries had won him the funny character of the week!

Arnav - "Bhool gaya tha main, girna to tumhari fitrat mein hai.."

Fiery eyes, infuriated looks and the intense words, sum it all up. Bringing us back to the memoirs of the first episode, this one dialogue by Arnav not only had a stimulus on Khushi but on us too. This irrefutably had to be the dialogue of the week, invigorating our memories in our heart- their first lift--- her being confined in his arms, their first ever encounter; it holds a unique place in our heart doesn't it?

illuminated. thumbnail

Its another epic moment- when Arshi saw each other and realised they were working together. I totally enjoyed the shock on both their faces. Their expressions spoke volumes:
Arnav "what is this girl doing here, i thought i got rid of her" πŸ˜†
Khushi" ASR??? ohhh Arnav Singh Raizada" !! πŸ˜†

Love Oma.

This week the best costume goes to Anjali Singh Raizada for her very beautiful sarees..doesnt she look gorgeous?

Zindagi Kaisi Yeh Paheli Hai

This week Khushi found out her boss is none other than Arnav
She was so happy about her job but now, the colour in her face seems to have drained.

illuminated. thumbnail

Made By -bijalxp

Here is ur Gift:

It's a tie between two members who presented amazing signatures each.

Made by - 18shabbo

and

Made By -
  Mrs.MuffinSobti

Here is ur Gift:

Made By - -Stutz-

Here is ur Gift

Made By -  Mrs.MuffinSobti

Here is ur Gift

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pQMnE-N4XGw[/YOUTUBE]

Made By:
arshi_fe

Here is ur Gift

https://i.imgur.com/Zobxl.jpg
illuminated. thumbnail

Runner Up

OS- Baby Naming? bysandhyait

This is by far the cutest OS I have ever read. The Khushi in this is as adorable as the one on the show and throughout the OS you feel that it is so true to Khushi's character that if the show had not been shut and we had gotten better tracks, this is something that we would have definitely seen.

I felt like pinching Khushi's cheeks at her adorable suggestions and I pitied Arnav. Now it was his fault entirely that he married a crazy girl :D

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face which lasted for several minutes even after reading it :)

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

Now this is something I wanted to see in the show. This OS which is available both in Hindi and English is so innocently painful that the soft-hearted ones would definitely cry by the time they finish it.

A letter written to Arnav by Khushi after she leaves his home depicting what all she went through without sounding accusing at all i.e. sounding exactly like the Khushi we know.

Many might think that wishing for a separation track between our couple is very sadistic. But I still remember Lalit Mohan's status on 4th Feb, 2012 - 'What is love without separation?'

And I wanted to see their separation to get to see the true love they felt for each other.

Although this OS doesn't show what happens later, but you do get an idea what lies in the future.

An amazingly written OS, capturing the essence of IPK.

Thank you :)

Here is ur gift:

Runner Up

ArHi FF! Lonely under the sheets [Completed] by RockBarbie

When I first started reading this FF, I was a little apprehensive to continue it because it was on the Sheetal track. But I couldn't stop myself from reading further because of the way the author had penned down this story.

I have come across many stories on this particular track but none deals with it as well as it has been done here. The author has handled the feelings of Arnav and Khushi with so much maturity that you would actually want Sheetal back on the show for this track to play out (if only the show had shown an execution anywhere close to this...)

The pain, the doubts, the emotions, the inner turmoil, the misunderstanding, the understanding, the silent exchanges between the couple is so vivid that you would feel what Arnav and Khushi are going through.

An artistically written story.

Here is ur Gift:

Winner

SS: Of Lemons & Limes [Completed] by Omoraboti

This is IPKKND season 2! But there is a twist. It is 95% ArHi, Yes, it focusses solely on Arnav and Khushi and their story with other characters hardly making any presence (Not that they were missed :D )

A light yet intense love story between our dear couple, keeping their characterization intact yet producing a completely different story with aptly interwoven scenes from the show is what your IPK deprived soul is looking for.

A completed story of only 24 parts will take you through the journey of Arnav and Khushi fighting, misunderstandings, irritating the other, understanding the other, doing Rabba Ve all with the help of Devi Maiyya and a few initiated by themselves to finally fall in love with each other.

The Devi Maiyya here is extremely cute :D

An exceptionally well written story which will leave you craving for more.

Here is ur gift:

Here is your gift:

https://i.imgur.com/4adAw.jpg

-Arnav-
and
kajribarunsobti

Here is ur Gift:

illuminated. thumbnail

Madhuri Dixit: Perfect
Kjo: Battameez performace
Remo: this is super hit

Whatelse can i say more about this week... AAh! full of ArShi... haye... kya attitude hai bande ka (appy drools) πŸ˜›

Saara pulling Appy's ear: pehle rating to bata phir drool karna and close your mouth looks like you are going to pierce the screen... 

Appy: Mein kya break karu the screen already cracked due to the hotness... πŸ˜•

Coming to the Rating before *khushi* throws me out... πŸ˜†

A week full of entertainment, very balanced, well utilized actors, superb screenplay and dialogues... loved the growing bond between siblings... Khushi-Payel and Aranv-Anjali... Loved mami's antics and nanilooks fun loving and child out instead of the impression that we have got in her first week. Haye we got to see glimpse of two love birds and their budding romance PayAsh. A well executed week with lots of high points...

10/10

illuminated. thumbnail
It's an amazing feeling to post this every week. Feels like IPKKND forum is finally full and active again. So, THANKYOU to the team members for being there each week to send in your parts. AND thankyouu to the people out there who read it EVERY week and support us. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

-Saraa.
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats to NL team πŸ₯³ 
all r doing a wonderful job
and congrats to all the winners
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5