Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fia21

Sunny Leone is married. Did anyone know? I just came across this IF article on the side randomly and found out ðŸ¤£

I think the person who is organising her life is her husband. promoter/manager all rolled into one.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

So true, he was a heavy drinker and he didn't stop his drinking ways until Madhu came in his life, how would he be able to chat with a young person, also that house before Madhu put him together with his mum he ignored everybody it wasn't a home at all it was a cold place to live so how can a child been there, if she was there she would have been the one to force her friend RK to speak to his mum. All rubbish they are trying to feed everybody about this girl. 

They should have just made a young cousin visiting the Kundra's from America where her parents live end of the story, the rest of the stuff that she is bubbly etc they could have shown when she was already in the show. 

He still hasn't stopped drinking... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alright guys. I'll be leaving now. Sehri time. Catch you all later ðŸ˜ƒ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Yeah Fia I knew she was married.😆 Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

So true, he was a heavy drinker and he didn't stop his drinking ways until Madhu came in his life, how would he be able to chat with a young person, also that house before Madhu put him together with his mum he ignored everybody it wasn't a home at all it was a cold place to live so how can a child been there, if she was there she would have been the one to force her friend RK to speak to his mum. All rubbish they are trying to feed everybody about this girl. 

They should have just made a young cousin visiting the Kundra's from America where her parents live end of the story, the rest of the stuff that she is bubbly etc they could have shown when she was already in the show. 

If I had my way I would bring another good looking woman in JR's  life to make Dips go crazier and have JR be drunk and have an affair with her that would put a real "Kabash" in  MB and JR's life.

Trying to make a "Kameena" nice is taking a BIG risk. 
Even if he was completely "White-washed" i still would not like him.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

He still hasn't stopped drinking... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

It's funny that, because he got drunk when he and Madhu had a fight after the Ballu thing and got into an accident and did as she wanted to lay his head in her lap and make-up with his mum at the mandir, that's the only time he drank when they were together, excluding off course the night before the wedding when Bittuji brought him a bottle to celebrate his last night of bachelorhood. I think he will revert to drinking whenever Madhu is not with him... 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
No he drank after marriage.  Whether or not it was cause of the Sultan-MK revelation he drank.  Also when they went to the honeymoon, he basically told her he would continue drinking.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugliji

If I had my way I would bring another good looking woman in JR's  life to make Dips go crazier and have JR be drunk and have an affair with her that would put a real "Kabash" in  MB and JR's life.

Trying to make a "Kameena" nice is taking a BIG risk. 
Even if he was completely "White-washed" i still would not like him.

Like Qubool Hai but I think like you said because his married to Madhu and they have started the change process in him, they won't make him have an affair, but if they did it would really put a spanner in the works between Rishbala...doesn't matter even though Madhu will have left in the deal with Sultan.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

No he drank after marriage.  Whether or not it was cause of the Sultan-MK revelation he drank.  Also when they went to the honeymoon, he basically told her he would continue drinking.

Off course how could I have forgotten when he went missing and was found at the studio completely sozzled. ðŸ˜³
-Nafisa- thumbnail
So today the folks on the main forum noticed something, that they used a body double for Madhu in that scene in the hospital with RK, the nail varnish was different...DD's was peach and the body double's was pink.