So the fifth wish is...

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I knew as soon as I saw the SBS spoiler that they would show a Rainy Day - to stress how and to which level Asad can go to fulfill Zoya's wish - because otherwise it would have been too easy :)

I am glad they showed an embarrassed Asad , goes with the character.

Vikram , thank you! Ayaan making Rajni wear the mangalsutra is super awesome. :) Rajni please get done with your Vikram jaap soon. We want to see AyRa.

And, now, I am like 200% positive that Zoya's fifth wish is that wo mujhe mere abbu se milvaenge...

In the real sense of word, Asad had already finished his fifth wish way before Zoya even asked for it. But twist of fate, they both presumed him to be dead.

Now, since we all know that Asad and Zoya have not talked about Tanu's manipulations in totality (Much to my AGONY) I am not sure if Zoya has mentioned to him about her Abbu being alive.

If she had, Asad would be more than willing to *find* him for her. May be he even promises her, that he wont marry her till they find her Abbu... After MissHumptyDumpty 's comment, I edit. The wish can not be *find* her Abbu, as she herself came on that mission. It would have to do with him asking her hand from her Abbu or something like that. See her comment on page 1, for her reasoning, which I agree with.

Or even better, it could be, my abbu should attend my wedding?Or something to that effect - basically some involvement in the nikaah from his side... In the previous nikaah this wish did not hold significance, because he was presumed dead... But, now!!! :)

But, if spoilers are to be believed, may be Tanveer (who now has nothing to lose) may expose Gaffur to Zoya, just to avenge Razia and kill two birds with one stone... and leave Zoya wondering if Asad will ever accept her after knowing her truth - thus barging ahead on her mission alone. Or who knows he may but... he may want her to choose one or the other and knowing that it is her fifth wish, offer to sacrifice himself...

Not how I would want the show to go like... But these are some thoughts that came to my mind today.

Oh, can I say for the 100th time, how much I wish Asad and Zoya actually worked on their bond/trust and actually talked about all of Tanveer's chal instead of shoving it under the rug and getting all romantic...

Edited by monaco - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karikarinainan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So, the fifth wish will bring Tanveer again back in their life. And this time Tanveer will now negotiate with Asad for letting him know about Zoya's father. I am sure Asad will give Tanveer  whatever she wants...ASYA separation begins...
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
no it will not, its a To Do Qualities of my Would Be Husband, why will she herself come to search him if she wanted her husband to do so?
I strongly feel its 'Ask my hand from my Abbu' that's why she is sad :( 

Also provides a Reason why the nikaah doesn't take place. 
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

no it will not, its a To Do Qualities of my Would Be Husband, why will she herself come to search him if she wanted her husband to do so?

I strongly feel its 'Ask my hand from my Abbu' that's why she is sad :( 

Also provides a Reason why the nikaah doesn't take place. 

Yes you are right. I will edit the post
CanadianChik thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockztheIF

So, the fifth wish will bring Tanveer again back in their life. And this time Tanveer will now negotiate with Asad for letting him know about Zoya's father. I am sure Asad will give Tanveer  whatever she wants...ASYA separation begins...

I think Tannu will pass comments to Zoya as to how unfortunate she is that her father is present in the room as she can not recognize him.  Asad will see Tannu going close to Zoya and will rush to protect her and will heard the conversation and come to know her father is alive. Thus once again Tannu will get ASYA closer as they will talk about it 

IMO Asad knows that Zoya's biggest wish in life was to meet her dad and always felt that she would not marry until she got answers to her past - therefore i think he will post pone the nikka in order to help her get answers 
...MonaCo... thumbnail
@MissHumptyDumty 

Or even better, it could be, my abbu should attend my wedding?Or something to that effect - basically some involvement in the nikaah from his side... In the previous nikaah this wish did not hold significance, because he was presumed dead... But, now!!! :)
Edited by monaco - 10 years ago
...MonaCo... thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadianChik

I think Tannu will pass comments to Zoya as to how unfortunate she is that her father is present in the room as she can not recognize him.  Asad will see Tannu going close to Zoya and will rush to protect her and will heard the conversation and come to know her father is alive. Thus once again Tannu will get ASYA closer as they will talk about it 

IMO Asad knows that Zoya's biggest wish in life was to meet her dad and always felt that she would not marry until she got answers to her past - therefore i think he will post pone the nikka in order to help her get answers 

Makes sense! I can see that this is where the story is going forward. So nice touch by PH to introduce a wish list... Make it romantic, and adorable, but take the story forward. Finally I get my answer too, I was wondering, why this whole track of the wishlist... Specially the Sallu dance... It is to prove that Asad can do anything (even out of character things) for Zoya... and now is his biggest test. I edited the post too... What if her wish is that Abbu be present in the Nikaah,...or something to that effect
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes agree .
But i dont think tanu blackmail asad for zoyas wish. He is strong enoughf to find himself.
...MonaCo... thumbnail
blackmail or not blackmail...bottomline is that they are bringing tanu back and we are not getting asYa nikaah at this point. I honestly dont care for the nikaah as such myself, but we know it is not happening. The interesting point is that through this wishlist they brought abbu back in te story - and the conflict between the two houses- which according to gul was the original plan/plot. there are too many negative characters lurking here, in this serial though
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I believe the 5th wish will the presence of her abbu in her marriage... And that's why Gaffur attends the Eid party thrown by Asad as per the spoilers... I could be wrong though... Its just my opinion...