Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I always knew you would make one hell of a story teller ... 😆
have always loved reading all your comments ... 

Sandhya that was a great prologue ... 
There is nothing more poignant than seeing a mother with her baby ... 
and nothing more heartbreaking than seeing that she has to give up her little one 
for whatever reasons ... 😕

Waiting to know more ... 

Thanks for starting a new FF ... 
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulation Sandy...

The air of mystery and the symbolism came through so vividly ,the descriptions so brilliant...
I love the irony too, her beauty being her bane, the baby who should have been her source of happiness she had to give up.
I dont know why she has to give up the baby...but the pain and the trauma is unparalleled to any am sure..

I loved how she wishes she was stronger, independent and did not care so much for society...we have all at some point...

Love the feeling she experiences once she starts nursing the baby, loved how she has tried to keep herself from looking at the baby, knowing that when she does, it is only going to make it harder for her...Loved how the baby holds onto her fingers...her wiping away the tears so that the baby does taste them...protectiveness for the baby in every way is so natural for a mother...her pain so painful...so desperate...and so melancholy...

Loved her pain, her anguish and her introspection...am not guessing who is who and why what is happening, will wait for the next part to find out...

The phone call...wondering who it was from?

Oh I loved the banner...
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! That was amazing. Thanks to Nidhi for recommending this.
You write really well and the story is already so intense. I can't wait for the next update.

shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sandy, it was fantastic and quite gripping - leaving lots of questions in my mind.

Was the woman with the baby Khushi? Who was she? Why was she leaving the baby ? So many questions..

Now waiting for next chapter. I need sad chap(if any) alerts before hand..
Edited by shree10 - 10 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res

Edit

Sandy what a start!! Finally your prologue is posted! Cannot wait to be on this journey with as I'm sure this is going to be one mind blowing story!

Absolutely loved the church scene! You feel this woman's love towards the baby and can feel her pain as well. Loved the little details you have shared like when the baby wraps her finger with the moms, and the warm fuzzy feeling that follows! Yet I could feel the painful moments in the chapter as well and the difficult situation this mother has been put it in!

Cannot wait for next chapter!

Beautiful banner as well!Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
Shinning_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow its your first time? 

Are you sure :P its Unbeliveable :O

You're A Natural dude,Loved the prologue.

Please continue soon yaar I Can't wait to read more of this

story

and if you send pms then add me okay.

Bhool na jaana mujhe :P

Love Marrie x
Edited by mariumsaeed786 - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good...it is khushi...is she is surrogate mother ...or he doesn't want to know ...it is arnav's baby isn't...please do continue...Thank you nidhi and ssyahoo for giving the link Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the prologue was just awesome. loved the way uve described the pain that her mother is feeling on the thought of leaving the baby but still she is helpless and need to do that. super eagerly waiting for the first chapter!

this story was recommended by nidsubh007 and im really glad she did that because it seems this story is going to be mind blowing
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow.. 👏👏
thanks Nidhi for recommendation dear.. love you loads🤗

superb prologue👏👍🏼
why did you not write before?
am speechless

love the way you describe khushi's anguish and agony..
waiting for first chapter

and plz pm me😊