Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Merry how are you ?

Long time no see.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Question: When SULTAN was shown to be bechaara- who believed Madhu's prem game and decided to help her out- toh what did CVs mean? Applying the same logic used by the fans- if Sultan is shown as bechara that means RK is out? THAT did not happen- toh why would CVs shoot themselves in foot by showing Sultan the door now? AND who's the bechara- RK? Kahaan..? Maine nahi dekkha.. Watch him yell and scream in court next week..

For months the story has revolved around Sultan- he's got a kid and his mother- he's a strong and powerful character with his full fledged character build up and details.. And now we kill it?? 

Look at the  characters which didn't make it this far- Ballu? Did they develop a story around him at all- NOPE- killed..🀒

Mukund- I just remember he had a greedy mom who came to see him at hospital- DISMISSED 🀒

Shamsher- except the time he got married to Padmini, his character was NEVER the focus! Dismissed!🀒

And Trishna, Kuku ji, Roma... etc These are the characters who can be killed off by the CVs! 😳

No one's character was butchered: Seriously what an argument this is.. Change is inevitable- heard this before?? Everyone changes in REAL life according to the circumstances surrounding them! So Radha was an excellent mother but her character was "butchered" when she was shown to be "hiding" a dark secret??? WTH ...Heck no..πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Some women would do that in real life too- there are no CVs present to "butcher" them! hehehe

Nobody has turned around 180 degrees in this show- they've only slightly bent to mold better in the DIFFERENT tracks! Sultan is still a gangster.. Madhu is still Madhu.. And Rishabh is still Kameena!!πŸ˜† If Madhu is shown to be indifferent then that's because she's wearing a blindfold called - anokha ishq! She didn't care about Padmini's feeling too when she got married- yes it was the blindfold back then too! And the same blindfold is now prompting her to fight against Sultan!! No character butchering- only Anokha ishq ki patti lapettt-ing!

SYMPATHY FOR RK: I bet half of them were not sympathetic when Sultan was shot and later fell from the cliff! Toh why should anyone be sorry for Rishabh- his BIWI should be blamed for challenging the gangster khullam khulla!! Aur Waise bhi...that "sannki" insaan cuts himself regularly- toh why should ANYONE sympathize with him now? Zyaada lag gayi? Coma mein tohh nahi pahunchaya na.. shukkar manao.. πŸ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Im wondering why the CV's are doing this to their favorite character,whole of last week Shivdutt marathe ne uski bajaayi and this week jail inmates se physically dhulaadiya.Aur kuch bacha hain kya.
this jus proves...cvs DONT hv a fav character...all they want is DRAMA N TWIST
they r NOT chamcha of any hero or any actor as accused by the repective fan grps
for rk fans sultan is the channel boy...
n for sultan fans rk is the channel boy...
hahahahaha...
heights of bind hatred...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by 5abanJatti

I want SULBALA marriageπŸ₯³
CUMING UP NEXTπŸ˜‰

Omg then im gonna make a vm on dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai❀️
thats a boring song done zillion times in every show
i want TAARE HAIN BARAATI song frm virasaat on sulbala wedding
i luv the lyrics n melody of it
jeevan saathi hum
diya aur baati hum
ufff
PERFECT ...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
EPIC POSTS OF TODAY

1.MY POST

2,PARIS POST

3,LIKS POST

4,CHIKNIS POST ON TRP...CLOSED BUT TOO ENTERTAINING TO MISS
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
one of the VALID POINTS which pankhis wrote is TRPS r calculated for first 15 mins only which is TRUE
n for this we hv PRECAPS

no one brought the idea of precaps
PRECAPS PLAY A HUGE ROLE in building the interest of the audience to watch the next epi

mb editing team many times r succcessful n many times fail
PRECAP EDITING SUCCESS

1. last wk TRP was 2,2...two epis got 2.3 TRPS...sat epi n WED epi
if we look at precaps n actual epi...SAT EPI WAS NOTHING...a filler epi ...the ONLY high point was sultans dead body scn by madhu which was shwn AS PRECAP in fri epi...hence viwers interst build up...2.3 trp for a filler epi for a DHAMAKA PRECAP

2, same goes for wed epi...TUES EPI PRECAP was sultan standing with a gun in white like a hero looking over mumbai n rk cums n they stand face to face
VIWERS GOT EXCITED...GIVING WED EPI 2.3 trp

3. to weeks before that...SULTAN cuming to mb on wedding day precap was shwn on fri epi even though the actual scn was aired on monday...but sat epi was a filler jus showing how sultan enter mansion but it got 2.6 trp coz of SULBALA FRI epi PRECAP

4,same they did with SULTANS ENTRY EPI...they promoted it well by giving us the promos where mb turns around n says to someone TUM...it was enuf for audience to guess it
in fri they did even a clevered job by shwing NO PRECAP but jus the promo agn ...we knew sultan is cuming tomrrw

HENCE SUCH A HUGE TRP ON SAT...those who r thinking sultans entry doesnt cum in first 15 mins means the trp goes to rk...hahahaa...viwers tolerated the first 15 mins ONLY TO GET A GLIMPSE OF SULTAN which we got...more than a glimpse

WHERE EDITING TEAM SCREWED IT

THE BLEW THE OPP TO RAKE IN SULTANS CONFESSION
in thurs precap they cud hv shwn a sulbala scn in precap
even i didnt know we ll b hving such a awesum sulbala scn in fri n sat epi with sultans confession

fri epi trp wud hv been WAY HIGHER if they shwd glimpse of the scn in thurs precap

SAME GOES TO the spitting precap...the spitting precap ruined the fun of the continuatoion of the confession coz we all knew she was gonna spit
editing team was really foolish to give it away on fri precap
they shud hv ended in sultan asking her to hold her hand n mb cuming to him
then SAT EPI SULTAN CONFESSION wud hv raked th charts too...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
sum epic replies from chiknis trp post cuming up
u guys CANT AFFORD TO MISS IT

Yo.. Can some enlightened soul please tell me more about what Indian audience "likes".. I am from US, so I don't know this... πŸ˜†
2.Oh.. So it wasn3.'t due to HIM? OK.. Yeah maybe it was due to the driver's excellent acting when he went to fetch some water for the car.. WEAK argument... NEXT!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Chiti.dsena

Madhu and RK.. weren't they there in the episode..? Was it only sultan..?

Madhu and RK were there in the week before.. IN FACT... they were the ONLY one shown (with background music and love songs too).. Then why LOW TRPs of that week? Sultan comes back and BAMM.. 2.6.. Telll me who was shown more on that day- WHO WAS THE FOCUS? SULTAN...RK.. MADHU... or that DRIVER? Sochhh kar bataana!πŸ˜†