Asad's Dance.. in character with Asad Ahmed Khan

beekay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I know that everyone is upset about the dance sequence... The CVs have done a great a job in showing a crappy dance.

Based on Asad's character, he is not a "disco dancer" but more of a old-school dancer (ball-room, waltzes, etc...). This kind of dancing is more Zoya and Ayaan's styles. Remember, he had to call for help from Ayaan and he had to learn and execute it in a few hours... (Based on Zoya's clothes, it looks like its on the same day of "pizza making"). So Asad is not supposed to be perfect in his "disco dancing" but "awkward and silly" and Karan did a great job in that.

The dancing was meant to be painful...but it was the thought that counted...

Zoya's thrill, awe, joy... was beautifully emoted by Surbhi, the way she hugged the guitar... 

I think there might be a continuation of this wish... maybe not the dance in itself... The dance ended with Asad in front of Zoya and if you play the last part in slow motion, you will notice that he hands went up to either hold Zoya's hands or to hug her... Maybe he might give her a peck on her cheek or maybe its just a hug... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
peck on cheek is too much to expect..I wonder even if there wud be a hug😕
asyafan6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Oh how i wish it was a peck on the cheek. But it won't be...1st its a Muslim show and 2nd I read somewhere that KSG's contract states that there will be no onscreen kissing.

The way the CVs are holding back...I will be surprised even if they show a hug. But I am sure there will plenty of cute dialogues :D
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree... best post i saw after d epi... ppl shud understand its asad n he is more of ballroom dancing (as u said)... i found dat whole part too too cute n i enjoyed it :-)

ps: post was very much needed :-)
-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyafan6

Oh how i wish it was a peck on the cheek. But it won't be...1st its a Muslim show and 2nd I read somewhere that KSG's contract states that there will be no onscreen kissing.

The way the CVs are holding back...I will be surprised even if they show a hug. But I am sure there will plenty of cute dialogues :D

Contract😲😲😲Do they mention these all in d contract🤢
ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asyafan6

arey only lip kiss nt allowed... we will get cheek kiss in future for sure 😆Edited by ar-n-only-ar - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
bestest post after the episode muaah!

True its Ayaan who taught him to dance like that, Go kill him 🤣

Yes yes yes maybe we get Asad hugging her or going down on his knees to woo her in the Sallu's chokhra style 😆 😳 

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it looked like a hug to me!!! i so hope it is!! 

and you're right...it's definitely how AAK would have danced to it...and Zoya was thrilled...and amused as well...😆

but i think it might have been a different day though...When Zoya went to Dilshaad's room...she wore a red top...during the dance...she wore a pink top
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Asad dance was so cute and hot.. Hope for some continuation in 2mrw episode..
200th episode so we may get some cute scenes between asya
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

it looked like a hug to me!!! i so hope it is!! 

and you're right...it's definitely how AAK would have danced to it...and Zoya was thrilled...and amused as well...😆

but i think it might have been a different day though...When Zoya went to Dilshaad's room...she wore a red top...during the dance...she wore a pink top

I don't think it was a hug or a kiss coz its ramzan and they won't show any intimacy...that is why zoya stopped herself from hugging asad in friday's episode