Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deepthiya

I have no words to say. Ia m heartbroken. I am so upset and deeply hurt...They shud have called someother name. IPK is epic love story...SP gone crazy for sure...

YAH i agree they should change the name how can they do this i was so waiting for sarun but here these 2 persons were acting as main leads why this am not watching this
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
again a powerful update ... wonder what NK is upto whther these were old booking or new ones
flutterlashes thumbnail
fabulous update
Arnav misunderstood her...
i hope dis will clear in maha update
waiting eagerly for d next part
lovd d update
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why aman given wrong information?
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super duper awesome..
loved it..
i hope arnav starts to trust her..
things should become better between them.. 😊
cannot wait fr the mahaupdate..
thanx fr pm..
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Unres my comment HERE...I am feeling too bad Di...even more bad than the time IPK ended...why r they using that name...iss duniya mein naam kya kam hai...u know Di how much I hate to make colorless comment in ur thread...but today I even made pheeka comment...

I dont blame you Nishu...I am so upset and deeply affected. The story and name and the actors..the magic happens only once..But believe they are doing a big mistake of cashing it on it because the story is still afresh in people minds and they are emotional. Its not going to work. Second comes how actors play the role. 

Arnav who is dark character never had double standards and never lied. The new character looks different and shady..I dont think SP took right decision to bring the season 2 so early and that too with different actors.

NO comments on the new actors' skills...I am so hurt..Can somebody take me out of this pain, please...My mind is so disturbed
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww what a emotional roller coster update
But loved it
Update the MAHAUPDATE soon
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Ooohh god he's hurting her so much.. but why did gave arnav the wrong information..

Hope that he will know the truth in the maha upate!!
Loved the update !!
Edited by Sona257 - 10 years ago
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How come Aman gave Arnav such news, and do no what to say but feel bad for khushi though.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepthiya

I dont blame you Nishu...I am so upset and deeply affected. The story and name and the actors..the magic happens only once..But believe they are doing a big mistake of cashing it on it because the story is still afresh in people minds and they are emotional. Its not going to work. Second comes how actors play the role. 

Arnav who is dark character never had double standards and never lied. The new character looks different and shady..I dont think SP took right decision to bring the season 2 so early and that too with different actors.

NO comments on the new actors' skills...I am so hurt..Can somebody take me out of this pain, please...My mind is so disturbed

Thats my point Di...ASR was never a two faced idiot...his respect for nani,mami Di was widely visible...though he was rude to Khushi,never ever disrespect her as a woman...that man is totally a jerk...for one minute just forget IPK and all...but even then how can a lead in a serial can utter such dialogue...