ppriyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved the back to back updates...
Nice going...
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both of therm are stubborn in their own ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the phone conversation as well as the cholocate episode!!!!!!!!!!!
zar-bara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
loved their little nok-jhok..and waiting for more
thanks for the pm.

arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YAYYY, I'VE REACHED CHAPTER 16, WOO HOO!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF IT!!😊😊  So Khushi is happy with her decision, so am I! I'm so glad she came back to Arnav, after all that's where she belongs! Haha Arnav's serious photograph, I can totally imagine Arnav's "don't mess with me expression" hahahaπŸ˜†! Don't worry Khushi, you will take away all of Arnav's pain and replace it with happiness, I just know it and everything will be cleared up really soon!😊 Lol Arnav probably does sleep in suits hahaha!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Khushi since you're his wife, on his birthay you can give him some sleeping wear as a present hehe! Aww kaka is super nice and I completely agree with him,Khushi you will change Arnav for the better!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Khushi decided to stay in the guest room, I wonder how will Arnav react to that, I have a good feeling that it's not going to be a positive reaction!😲 Aww so Arnav wants Khushi to share everything with him, his room, his bathroom, his closet and everything else, that is so sweet of him, but Khushi chose to stay in the guest room, that is not good! He will not take it well, he will be upset! Oh gosh I knew it Arnav is upset, he didn't even let Kaka finish his sentence, omg what will happen now?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Arnav is so forceful, he needs to understand Khushi and he needs to stop letting his anger and bipolariity get the better of him! Omg thank god for Khushi, she stopped Arnav from saying something that might be very insulting to his own love! 😲 So Arnav and Khushi made a bet and awww Arnav will be willing to lose any bet to have Khushi in his roomπŸ˜‰, how naughty of him hehe!πŸ˜‰Aww Arnav fell in love with Khushi because she was and is the only one who has the courage to stand up to Arnav!πŸ˜ƒ Yes Arnav, it's going to be a restless for night for you! Aww Khushi is so dedicated and I love how Arnav can't take his eyes off of her while she's working! Aww they're both thinking about their first night, how romantic! Loved the vm, it super romantic and cute!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ WONDERFUL UPDATE!!! LOVED IT SO SO SO MUCH!!! EXCITED, EAGER, AND DESPERATE TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Update will be in new thread?  
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Di...kaha ho tum...kitne din hogaya...aaj toh Monday bhi hai...we are missing u...
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DEEP DI... today is monday... u said that u ll give your regular update today... Where r u... MISS YOU DIDI
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Girlfriends!

Finally am back to I-F...Sorry Sorry for disappearing...Too busy weekend.

How is everyone doing...I am yet to read all your comments, so please bear with me..I will eventually respond to your feedback and questions...

πŸ€—