Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
finally u updated..

ur maha updates are always lovable n have sum interest turns in life of arshi.. read all three parts n found it awesome..
waiting for part 4... ...
starsarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthiya

My internet is breaking up..I am updating the last part..Some reason it just disconnecting me...pls bear with me,..it shud be up soon

Its fine Di. :p May be just for me as I am reading the update. ;) But you need to send out PMs too naa... It will be fine :)
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepthiya

My internet is breaking up..I am updating the last part..Some reason it just disconnecting me...pls bear with me,..it shud be up soon

no problem diii it happens
inta wait kiya toh thoda or sahi..
tk ur time.di .
or let network tk time..hehe :p :pEdited by HUMII10592 - 10 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
unexpected... 4 updates... wah wah... very pleasing.. beyond expectation.. thoroughly enjoying... loved each n everything... Khushi @ success...
Arnav in confusion

KHUSHI ROCKZ
ARNAV SHOCKZ😆
Edited by Ashni_dgr8 - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
I will be having my eyes for 4th part...
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...👏 👏
arnav's reaction and khushi's response...loved it..
loved how they were so close in their childhood.. khushi's parents supporting her..
waiting for part 4..

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved the confrontation loved it loved arnav reaction poor guy does not know what to think loved how she has the anwers ready for any question he asked expect she refused to tell him about nk and he is going to kill nk when he finds him loved how garima was telling her how arnav and she used to be when they were kids and how she used to always do what he wanted so cute and he reenter in the house was so awesome loved how this time he would not let her go to nk or any one else loved that she said that what she wanted  thank for the pm
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally shi is in her home.. loved their conversation..how they r gonna live now.. waiting for their nok jhok... yes khushi will bring back the lost arnie... waiting for next update...
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
khushi is soo rt.. the way she is handling thgs.. i think if she did answer everythg truthfully to arnav.. he wud hv never asserted his rt over her.. 
might hv even insulted her.. hurt her.. forced her to leave.. etc etc. .. arnav n the famous anger :) :)

bt she seems to hv tkn the rt path.. 

payal n akash r amazing frnds.. :) 

n arnav figuring out thgs.. well tht is another gr8 milestone... who all helped him.. was a much needed realisation he needed..

i wish soon both khushi n arnav realise n accept their love fr each other.. i mean khushi to realise n accept.. n arnav to only accept.. coz he sure realises well enuf :)

n the chocolate scene was too cute :) .. the eye conversation to remind arnav abt ama's existence inthe same room.. another cute scene... :) hw can either deny the tuning they hv between them :)

waiting fr hte next :)
dhakdhak22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice dear😊
it is such very long update😃