Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ridz

I missed the mass ban thing there, maybe I could have gotten some warnings. 😆 But yeah, gives some time here too. 😛

Don't be misled, we can be naughty bachas as well. 😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Ridzz...We can turn anti-pyaraas also..😆
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
YES!

I believe FT can! 😳🤣

Wow using this 😳 😳 after longgg 😳 😃
Shwets1502 thumbnail
An idea struck me...though I am not sure how much it will work in such a short span of time...I think we need to have the Best of PV...Meaning select the best of PV..tracks..scenes..characters..etc...could be interesting..and some activity may be...😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
@Ridz

Believe? You have seen me doing it. 🤣 Yeah, looks like that emoticon of yours is exclusive for thsi ofrum. 😆

@Shwets

Of course we can be. 😆

That gives me another idea, how about our own awards for PV? With discussions? It can be fun.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

That will be wonderful...😊
We can have categories...and nominations...and ask members to vote? Right? But we will need many members to vote...or else..the results will not be right like the real award shows on TV...😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Yes, we will have discussion first on all the possible nominations, like on both Pinky and Sweety for mother. And the thread will be a poll too. At last we can announce the winners.

Yes, members a re a little short. 😆 What can we do? If there are very less votes, we will scrap the idea of award. But we will at least have the discussion. And a discussion like this will encompass the whole show from beginning to end, so will be a nice touch at the end.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Thats nice FT..😊 We can definitely go ahead...What say @Ridzzi??

So will we have lot of polls opened at the same time? for every category?  I think that will mess up right?

We can decide on what are all the possible categories and post it...and then members can come in with their nominations...and we can discuss...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
WOWOOO!

I like the ideas!!!!!

Freethinker112 thumbnail
We have just a week. We can have only the main ones, best mother, best father, best sibling, best spouse, like this. A thread for each, so that people have a week to discuss and vote. There are not many characters for each, so we can put all of them in the nomination.