7C Discussions July 29 - August 2

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

July 29 – Monday

Emotional day for HM and Stalin

Kuruvi tells Stalin only few passed the mid term – others failed – Stalin saying no I don't believe it –they are good kids and would have studied hard – I need to see the test paper – Kuruvi saying you don't come to the school they don't respect you or don't listen you so why you are worrying – Kuruvi ask so are you coming to school Stalin says no – then don't comment – Stalin says maybe the teachers not teaching properly – Kuruvi says if they don't understand then they should ask the teacher – teachers are teaching so I don't know the problem – maybe they don't study at home – they come to school and play – Kuruvi saying the way it going I think half of the kids drop out before 10 grade – Stalin says they are my kids they are not going to do it  - Kuruvi saying they don't think that way so why you worry leave it

Some girls studying one of the question one person giving wrong answer so WaterTank answered correctly – they say you all failed don't comment on us – WT and Dubbas saying we are good students  with good grades – other class kids say we heard you all fail and maybe Stalin is marking incorrectly – girls get angry and say don't say anything about Sir – then the boys saw the argument and tried to support  the girls – other kids still saying you all fail and don't come here and order us – you are nothing  - 7C got really mad and Hai wants to hit the other kids – girls says don't fight we will tell HM

They went to HM and tell him that other kids teasing them – HM ask did the other kids say anything wrong – they say no they told us that we failed and if Stalin was here we would have passed – HM tells them the other kids told you the truth so I can't do anything and you chased away Stalin – they say we didn't listen to only one time – HM ask can you drink poison one tea spoon they say no – you gave poison to Stalin when you went to the tour – Stalin trusted and put lot of faith in you all but you all failed him – I can't help you there – if you don't study even outside school people will tease you so better study

Gaby and Venniela talking and Venniela tell her all the kids teasing them and HM saying that he can't do anything – they think maybe they need to change the school going to Annachi's school – Gaby says I am going to miss Sir and the kids – Venniela saying Sir is not here and we ask other kids too if they want to other school or not – these two I thought intelligent girls still not planning to say to sorry to Sir – they think Sir is overreacting

Kanna sitting not playing – Tamil come there ask how come you are not playing – Kanna saying I don't like them now – Tamil saying it seems that you understand Stalin not others – Kanna saying they started to miss him but they think Stalin has to take the first step – they need to feel it from their heart then they will go to Stalin and say sorry – I am waiting for the day – it is going to happen – Stalin protect us from the bad things now nobody is there to save us and kids soon will realize their mistake – they have to trust Stalin when he say jump they should do it without asking question - Tamil ask do you think it is going to happen – Kanna saying if you believe in God then the stone is God if you don't believe you can argue saying it is a stone nothing else

Stalin came to talk to HM – HM calls him Sir and ask what do you want –more days off – Stalin says yes – but don't call me Sir – HM says you walked away I counted you after me you are going to look after the school but I can't count you anymore – Stalin says you can still do things to School – HM says look what did I do – students fail and Annachi going to close the school – can't do anything – Stalin saying there are other teachers – HM they don't care about kids they come for the money teach and go – won't worry if the kids passed or failed – look what happened – Stalin saying maybe they need special classes and teachers should changing teaching method – kids didn't understand the teaching otherwise they are intelligent kids – HM ask do you want to come back stain says no - Hm says it's ok you don't care about kids anymore so leave and don't worry about the school – HM was crying

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the update..

Couldnt watch the episode . but sad to read how stalin was treated by kids .nowadays i dont love these kids..first they should feel sorry for how they insulted stalin sir..
kalki2007 thumbnail

July 30 – Tuesday

Annachi teach kids unforgettable lesson

Kuruvi and Tamil talk about Stalin – Kuruvi tell Tamil to talk to the kids – Stalin wanted to leave and only kids can stop him – he says if you can't I  will ask AHM to talk to kids – Tamil says I have more experience than him I will talk to them – he went to the class and started to teach Tamil – one of the girl sleeping so he tell her to wash her face and come back – then he ask question Watertank – she didn't know the answer started to cry – then he asked Hai – Dubbas and other students – he says from the report card you all know where you are standing and now you don't know the answer – Water tank crying – Dubbas insult the teacher because she didn't the answer and the boys make fun of teacher – so you all back to 0 – before Stalin – Stanlin changed you all and made better persons whenever you stopped listening to him you lost the ability to learn and he treated you all his kids – think about it and walked away – kids still didn't take it seriously –

Kids waiting for Annachi – they wanted to tell him that they wanted join his school – Hai ask them are we doing the right thing – I am not sure – others say yes – they are not even shown little sadness that Stalin is not here and they are leaving the school (really disappointed selfish kids ) – Annachi come there so kids tell him their plans he laugh and say I don't want stupid kids to my school – I did all these things so you would follow me and leave Stalin – you all did like stupid – I am not going to give you ride anymore if you ask I will run over you – Stalin is lost I won – because of your actions he lost – I pretend to like you all never like you at all – you don't know the difference between real and reel – I won Stalin not here and going back home  - kids started to cry ( I don't feel sad for them )

Kuruvi and Stalin talk – Stalin saying book a ticket to Theni – Kuruvi is happy thinking he is going to bring Kayal back – he says I will come with you then we all can come back together – Stalin says you can come with me and stay as long as you want to but I am not coming back – Kuruvi started to cry and tell please don't leave – Annachi going to tell everyone you lost and he won – Stalin says he is right he won l lost – the first time kids accepted ride from Annachi and second time when they went to the tour without my permission – my heart is broken and I don't want to go back to the same situation – if I stay here I remember the kids and school it's hard for me to forget – I want to go from here new place will give me some peace

Boys sitting Kuruvi come there and he started to leave – Hai says I get the feeling you wanted to tell me something what – Kuruvi says nothing then he gave a letter to them and says Stalin ask him to give the letter to the kids – kids ask are you still angry with us – Kuruvi says not anymore

Kids started to read the letter – Stalin wrote you are my kids and I care about you all – I was happy and you made my happy – now I cry and can't stay here so I am leaving – I never thought it going to turn about this way - you all have to study hard and become good person – for Hai he wrote to take care of his mother and she has big dreams for him – Minnal he advising to study and practice his running – he wrote to all students something they all cry – Kuruvi saying he is leaving tonight – boys says we are not going to let him go – we will fight to keep him here

kalki2007 thumbnail
Krithi you are right they got real teaching lesson from Annachi today - he laughed at them and call them faileure - he said i don't take fail students and i played a part to win your trust you fell for it - Stalin lost - i won the bet - i don't care what you become - you are all stupid didn't know the difference between fake and real - he gave them reality

Tamil told them when Stalin was here you are top students now look at you - failed the mid term and you don't know the answer to the questions - you started to act like old days before stalin - after this they went to Annachi and asked him about joining to his school - they thought they can study without Stalin and still be good - can't even pass the exam - kids daydreaming is over -need to come back to reality

👏

one good thing come out they never going to disobey Stalin again and will trust him - they will do whatever he wanted them to do without asking question - glad Kayal not here  - she is the half problem - she told the kids not to come to their house and they know she didn't like them and don't want to create problem for Stalin - like kids she needs lesson too

going to be emotional scene tomorrow -lot of crying from kids
Wonderfullife thumbnail
The kids deserve this ..they were fooled by Annachi..

They dont have small guilt too as how they hurt stalin sir..

Tamil taking on kids needed one..

I wished the kids should know the importance of stalin sir and the sacrifice he did for the kids by their own..i didnt like stalin sir sending a letter ..it's like coming down for kids though it was a mistake of kids..
kalki2007 thumbnail

July 31 ' Wednesday

Stalin Leaving

Stalin come to school and looking for HM to give resignation letter ' but can't find him ' saw Tamil he tells Stalin that HM left feeling sick ' Stalin ask AHM Tamil says he is off today too ' Stalin tried to give letter to Tamil he says I can't accept it ' don't have authority ' Stalin saying then I will mail it ' Tamil saying you heard about the marks most of them failed ' if you don't teach them they are not going to pass and end up in the streets ' it is going to be on your conscience ' I you know you are good person and best teacher that's why I am fighting with you to stay here and bring the school in good condition ' if you leave the school going to close soon ' kids not going to pass ' other teachers don't care about kids ' if you care for the kids you will stay and forgive them ' I know it was bad what they did to you but you have to get over it ' Stalin saying I say the same thing at night but when the morning come I can't come to school something pulling me back ' I am angry at myself ' thanks for the concern feel bad to let you down ' Tamil says then see the  kids before you go

Stalin come to the class kids are crying ' he is telling the class this is the last time I am going to be in this class and I never thought the day going to come ' never prepared myself ' I love you all and not angry at all ' I am angry at me ' when I came here I don't know anyone now I know most of them and have good relationship with them ' you all made me a part of your lives and l loved that part ' but I can't come to school daily  - kids cry and Stalin saying one day I am going to come back and I  want see all of you and hope you will in good position ' you have to study hard ' kids saying we don't understand and when we tried to ask question the teachers but they are not giving  extra help ' he says you have to study at home  - kids saying we are sorry we will do anything for you ' and we will listen to you ' Stalin says it 's too late now ' I can't stay sorry and I am leaving ' Hai goes to give him hug and fell to his feet Staling says don't do these kind of things ' Stalin and the kids cry

Stalin sitting in the staff room looking at the going away gifts from kids ' Kuruvi come with tea ' he thinks now the kids asked forgiveness that means Stalin going to stay ' Stalin telling Kuruvi I am leaving and I trusted them but they destroy my belief in them ' it is hard to forgive and I can't ' I tried so many times still I can't forget their betrayal ' it's me not them ' when I come to the school I remember then I can't be normal myself

Annachi waiting Tamil comes there ' Annachi ask why yu didn't accept Stalin Resign letter ' Tamil says you know you can trust me ' villan says I trust Stalin not you ' he will stab in the chest not in the back ' Tamil thinking before the break I talk Stalin now after the break who told Annachi that fast ' Tamil giving so many excuses why he refused the resign letter ' Anna saying I wasted so much money and time to chase Stalin from here ' i did it now you are trying to ruin it giving advice to Stalin ' Stay away from Stalin otherwise I won't hesitate to kill you

Kids talking and thinking how to stop Stalin ' they say we did say sorry, cry, touch his feet what else ' one of them saying maybe Kanna can talk to him ' he is special to him ' other say Hai is special to him too but he didn't listen to him ' Hai says Kanna has special place in Stalin heart we should try ' Kanna comes there so they ask to talk to stalin ' he says I don't think it is going to work but I try ' Hai saying if he is not going to listen then we will go with him when he leave

Kanna talk to Stalin ' Kanna tells you are my eyes and if you go I will become blind again ' please forgive us and come back ' Stalin says i am not angry at kids angry at myself ' I can't forget what happened ' whenever I come to school I remember ' it's hard on me ' I love you all and never thought going to leave you all then walk away ' Kanna try to climb on the stairs and fell he call Sir Sir ' Stalin runs back and pick him up

Tomorrow '  kids saying don't leave ' Hai telling him if you leave I will die

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Very emotional episode :(

Kids understood their mistake and asking for forgiveness . Felt very sad watching Kaibam and Kannan :( They were like Stalin's eyes .

I wished Stalin forgive them as they are really feel guilty and repent now .

Today will be more emotional but will end in a good note :) Now I want to see Stalin and kids taking on Annachi and wins and makes their school proud :)
kalki2007 thumbnail

July 1 ' Thursday

Stalin is back

I didn't watch fully if I missed anything do the missing part tomorrow

Kanna and kids talk ' all of them trying to help Kanna ' he says I am ok ' they ask did you talk to Sir ' he says I did and he told me that he can't change his mind  - he tells I think Sir feel bad the way he treated us ' whenever he look at us he remembers ' kids say but we don't mind that he is our Sir and he has the right to yell or angry at us ' Kanna says he didn't look at that way ' he think he failed because we didn't listen to him ' kids think we have to do something ' Hai says if he is going we are going with him that's what we do

HM talk to Stalin and he says why did you come back ' you don't care for us ' Stalin saying I wanted to give the resign letter ' HM really in a emotional stage ' he says go from here I can't handle when you stand there and tell me you are leaving ' he was angry ' he saying Annachi going to close the school kids going to stay home and their lives ruined and it was  your fault ' nobody going to care for them like you and you love this school ' nobody is devoted like you '

Kids come to see Stalin and saying don't go if you go one of them saying I will die ' Sir tells don't say it like that ' you will learn to live without me ' they say no we made mistake  we came to  say sorry to you so many times but end up not saying anything ' we should have tried harder ' when kayal left we should have come to you but we didn't so it's all our fault ' forgive us ' if you go we don't have anyone you are the only one care for us ' they say we will die for you please don't go ' Sir touched with these words and hug them and saying I will stay

HM in a bad mood ' he throw the folders from the table ' yelled at Kuruvi ' Stalin come there ' HM says why are you here ' you done enough ' Stalin says I am back ' HM says one minute you say you are leaving next minute you say I am staying make up your mind ' and we have to wait for  your answer ' who do you think we are ' then he got up and say I know you can't leave us ' I am glad.

Anna's adiyal telling that Stalin changed his mind and staying - Anna saying i thought he leaving and not coming back - now i have to make new plan - he tells his adiyal that kill Stalin make it look like and accident

kalki2007 thumbnail

August 2, Friday

Annchi challenge Stalin

HM and Tamil talk ' Tamil ask would you have mind if I leave this school ' HM says no ' Tamil I know you love Stalin ' HM says yes he is like my son and he will take this school somewhere ' He is not afraid of Annachi like you ' Tamil says Annachi already warned me about supporting Stalin ' HM says Stalin like an elephant have lot of strength and fight for justice that's what I like him about most ' HM tell Tamil that Anna ask me to prepare a list of the top score students name ' Tamil says we should tell Stalin he will do something ' if Anna take away the intelligent kids then who do we left with ' we shouldn't allow that ' Stalin comes there HM tells about the list ' Stalin tells give me the list and then he tore it ' he tells HM if Anna ask the list tell him to talk to me ' HM tells Anna has money and power ' Stalin tells nothing going to happen don't worry

HM worried what to tell Anna for the list ' Tamil come with the paper and tell HM Stalin gave interview to the paper and telling about the all the intelligent students name ' so even if Anna take the students it is going to be the students are from here ' I don't think Anna going take that risk ' Tamil and HM is very happy ' Tamil says Anna going to kill you for sure

Stalin come to the class kids clap ' he tells them we shouldn't clap to ourselves other people have to clap for us then it worth it ' he says now on we shouldn't let anyone come between us ' we let Anna in see what happened ' kids says we learned lesson ' not going to repeat again ' Stalin telling we have to excel in everything ' beat the Anna's school ' kids says they have latest things ' Stalin says if you have motive you can do it without those things ' Anna not our enemy he think we can't do anything so we to prove it to him ' that means study hard and get good marks in subjects ' do well in sports and cultural  - Anna think we fell can't get up but we should show him that we can run ' so no more wasting time ' each of you have talents and we need to explore it and show our strength ' kids yeah we are ready let's fight

Watertank cry ' Dubbas ask what is the problem ' WT tells he told her parents that she wanted to change school ' she thought Stalin not coming back ' now what to do ' I can't stop them removing me from here ' Dubbas says tell them what Anna told you other day and when you tell cry more

Anna angry at HM ' he warned him don' t do anything like that again ' he saw Stalin and tells him I thought I clipped your wings and you want to fly ' Anna saying you can't win remember what happened the first time ' I am going to win each time ' Stalin saying don't count on it ' Anna saying your kids failed ' Stalin saying I will bring them to the top watch it ' Anna says make a bet ' studies ' sports ' cultural ' our school students and your students going to challenge all of these and whoever win 2/3 is the winner ' if I win you have to leave from this place ' Stalin says ok but if I win you have to stop coming to our school ' they make deal

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kalki for the updates 🤗Missed watching this entire week.