Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Burcidi: It is not from their movie...this is real. That is why i posted the pics here 😃 Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Wasn't Simbu the same guy who desperately wanted to marry Aishwarya (Dhanuh's wife / Rajnikanth's elder daughter?) Something like Salman and our bollywood Aishwarya's story...he apparently stalked her and threatened her etc. But then nothing came out of it, cause she is Rajni's daughter and that was the reason why the entire Chennai film industry turned against Simbu!

And apparently there was some other actress (Nayantara?) who tried to commit suicide because of Simbu😲 They had an affair and then he cheated on her left, right and centre and when she broke up, he went about releasing some pics of her with Nagarjuna, damanging her reputation!

Is this true?

By the way, the south industry sounds much more colourful than our own...they just supress everything much better than bollywood, but wahan bhi sab kuch hota hai!😆

oh ya ya
rajni's daughter's weddign was the most colorful one...

there is this youtube audio clip where in simbu calls up rajnis home and asks her (explicitly) if she hadnt slept with him... rajni's wife's voice is also on the clip//.. some call that clip doctored

and then she married dhanush..

washing dirty linen in public.

Edited by petticoat - 10 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I really feel bad for this girl. From Childhood to adulthood with no respite. She never enjoyed her teens. For someone with a  doctor mom, she really got royally screwed in the ass by destiny. Let's hope her future husband treats her better.

there is no hope given who the guy is... the guy and his ego are an inseperable couple. she will always be the woh in their relationship
narchibald thumbnail
I feel bad for her and this Simbu chap is 🤢
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think we re being too harsh on Simbu now...I mean maybe he has changed now or something.

I am not his fan neither do I know much about him...but him and Dhanush are really good friends right now (as I heard). No sane guy would be friends with the stalker of his wife unless the person has changed for good.

I read this interview of Simbu where he did say that he had done wrong in life and wants to change for good. His answers were genuine too I felt. Also now he has a cordial relation with Nayantara too which means he has probably apologized for the shit he did earlier.

If Salman Khan can be given another chance, why not him??? I mean people change
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vipisa

@Burcidi: It is not from their movie...this is real. That is why i posted the pics here 😃

what are you talking about? I'm talking about this comment u made:

He even made a film based on that incident blaming all woman ðŸ˜† (indirectly hinting at Aishwarya )

Which film is that?
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^the movie is called Manmadhan...it's unintentionally funny 😆Edited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't know Aishwarya was in so high demand. She's quite ugly.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burcidi

I didn't know Aishwarya was in so high demand. She's quite ugly.

yep I am surprised too that she was so popular among the boys. Is it b'coz she is Rajni's daughter??😕

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Oh God! These actors make our bollywood types sound like saints!😆 Hormone injections, stalking, revenge plots, extra marital affairs...maybe Madhur Bhandarkar should move down to south and try and make a film on kollywood!😆

yeh  , this so much souns like gull shows n her male egoistic charecters  , revenge  n all  drama type , psycho  people 😆