Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
With a mother like that, who even needs enemies then?

Every time I read her story, I can't help but shudder. Its unfathomable how a mother can exploit her child this ruthlessly. No wonder there's such a big debate on hormone insertions for sex change or growth with children. It's not right for parents to make such decisions for children, especially when they are so young and cannot fully comprehend the consequences.Edited by kitkataha - 10 years ago
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

She is so young but Simbu is already 30 so maybe they will get married in couple of years. Gosh she never had a proper childhood. Poor kid.

I did not hear about her childhood. If it is true it is really sad. Her future with that guy is not going be good too. That guy is a womanizer and is hated by almost everyone. I really felt sad for her when she confirmed the news. But on the other hand there are speculations that this is just some sort of promotion for their film. I hope it is true. That guy doesn't deserve her.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vipisa

I did not hear about her childhood. If it is true it is really sad. Her future with that guy is not going be good too. That guy is a womanizer and is hated by almost everyone. I really felt sad for her when she confirmed the news. But on the other hand there are speculations that this is just some sort of promotion for their film. I hope it is true. That guy doesn't deserve her.

oh didn't know he was a womanizer, that's bad
Supari_khala thumbnail
I really feel bad for this girl. From Childhood to adulthood with no respite. She never enjoyed her teens. For someone with a  doctor mom, she really got royally screwed in the ass by destiny. Let's hope her future husband treats her better.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok this gal's story is plain disturbing. I hope she doesn't marry some1 just for the money! And the mom needs to be sent to jail for life😡
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Omg whzt i just read regarding her in this thread is sick!! Injections😲😲
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my God she was karuna in Shaka laka :(!
This is so sad 
She is only 2 years older than me ðŸ˜³
Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I really feel bad for this girl. From Childhood to adulthood with no respite. She never enjoyed her teens. For someone with a  doctor mom, she really got royally screwed in the ass by destiny. Let's hope her future husband treats her better.

@bold: That is why I don't want her to marry that Simbhu guy. That guy is like a milder version of Sooraj Pancholi 😒
Edited by Vipisa - 10 years ago
pari_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shes still a kid.
After reading the gossip thread I feel bad for her
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor girl. Hope she finds marital happiness at least. What a horrible childhood she's had?