Drashti & Sanaya- JDJ precap HD snaps

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well u know I adored that video clip we got. And well I am not a Drashti fan, as an actress I mean. Simply cz I don't know her. But I think I started adoring her as Sanaya's best friend somewhere around 2011 December.
And since then every scrap of snap of the 2 of them I was delighted to save.. And I adored their backstage fun on Gr8 awards last year. It was so good to see..😳

And then came JDJ..And honestly I have been praying for Sanaya to come on the show for Drashti, this time as Drashti's best friend and not as the glamorous super star she is. I just wanted her to be there in a different capacity. And it came true when she came so casually dressed in a simple sun dress, with a pair of flats instead of glam heels... It was just as Drashti's friend she came 😳

look just how happy she is watching the dance!! 😳

hehe funny and crazy parts lol 😆

Our doll looks so beautiful here 😳

And truly i ended up getting my wish fulfilled and sigh.. And the wish was actually fulfilled in a much better way than I could have anticipated!

aww Piya Piya of PZ & Rani from Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karenga has been my FAVVV ever girl friend song! ❤️ its adorable and to get to see these 2 exceptionally beautiful, talented, successful and wonderful 2 best friends dancing to it was a delight specially cz it seemed with the way they danced to it they have indeed done it before too!!❤️ I am so happy!! 🤗

And truly as they said 7 years of friendship, from college days till now..they might have achieved so much, come such a long way..become so successful and popular..but still they seem to remain who they are..their success or careers never coming in the way of the beautiful friendship..
🤗

Its not just San.. Its DD too.. It takes 2 wonderful people to retain a friendship cz its both give and take and takes 2 very secure individuals to remain unchanged despite being in the fickle glamor world.
I loved how they told it to KJo that despite every1's belief that actress's cannot be friends, they remain best friends even today! its cz their personal lives are more imp to them.. and cz they r both wonderful people..

See while San explained about them in words Drashti put her hand around San n drew her close..😳

So well I guess it might be stupid to expect every1 to do it. But I suppose 2morow our San will ask us to vote for her best friend. And well I for one am going to do it (specially cz i loved DD's dance). I hope some more San fans might find it in them to do it too.. She honestly would want u to do it.. 😳
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Such a sweet post! They really are great friends. And like you, I'm also liking Drashti cause I never really saw her on screen but she looks super nice. :D 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

Such a sweet post! They really are great friends. And like you, I'm also liking Drashti cause I never really saw her on screen but she looks super nice. :D 

thank u! its nice to know more people can think like this.. we fight so much here and when the 2 of them adore each other like this i think we also should give it a try 😳
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Sunara,

I always wanted to see Sanz and DD together onscreen or on stage. They have such an adorable friendship...bless them. 

This is a real treat. 

Guinea thumbnail
Lovely post Sunara ... As u said it takes two to make a beautiful friendship , 7 yrs is a long time and anyway I feel the bonds and friendships we make in school / college are the strongest ones in life as their are no ulterior motives ... You make friends with ppl with whom u connect and they stay with u all your life.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.  Loved all the snaps of Sanaya and Drashti.
School/college friends...they are forever. :)
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww loved this post!! U always make some great posts! Really nice!  adn umm yeah i am actually a fan of sanaya and drashti! seriously i watched Geet and loved it! and i watched IPK and loveeeddd it !
SO yeah ! and i loveee them as friends! its was really nice seeing Sanaya there! to support DD :D
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post , dying to see the two besties in jhalak
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post   👍🏼                                                                                                                                                                                   , Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
Rainy01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful post...they have such an adorable friendship...it's such a treat to watch both of them on stage together...I like DD too