Originally posted by: SRUJAconscience

I terribly miss this place!

Me too miss the discussion here 😔
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lola610

I have a sudden craving for more episodes of this show 😭

Yes you are right, hope we get second season of this show...
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Finally I've saved some time to make posts in my Fav. thread.😊

Just watched Episode-9...Satyaharischandra

The Episode begins with a beautiful Sloka from Mahabharat 18.5.62

This Shloka recited by Shri Veda Vyas gives the essence of Dharma.Meaning as follows : 

Thousands of mothers and fathers, and hundreds of sons and wives arise in the world and depart from it. Others will (arise and) similarly depart. There are thousands of occasions for joy and hundreds of occasions for fear. These affect only him that is ignorant but never him that is wise. With uplifted arms I am crying aloud but nobody hears me. From Righteousness is Wealth as also Pleasure. Why should not Righteousness, therefore, be courted? For the sake neither of pleasure, nor of fear, nor of cupidity should any one cast off Righteousness. Indeed, for the sake of even life one should not cast off Righteousness. Righteousness is eternal. Pleasure and Pain are not eternal. Jiva is eternal. The cause, however, of Jiva's being invested with a body is not so.
And the narration begins giving the essence of Righteousness...
There is Sage Vishwamithra doing penance to become Jitendriya,with all the 5 Indriyas in action trying to pull him towards them.

Another beautiful episode giving the importance of Satya&Dharma!!❤️
Who's here to discuss!?😭Plz guyz anyone who is free can join the discussion!

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey you guys! This show has probably been one of my most favorite mytho based shows ever. It's simple, and they show all of our favorite stories with such devotion and honesty!

My favorite episode was the one with Pundalik, quite possibly because they showed is transition from a *slightly* arrogant fellow to such devoted bhakt and son. The ending was what got me! I could watch that scene again and again! And this is also my most favorite katha ever anyway, so I had to gif it.

They were originally meant for Tumblr, but apparently the colors had a high concentration of magenta, so they wouldn't upload. Idk why Tumblr has these problems, but anyway, here they are.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 10 years ago
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wishing Every One A Very Happy & Safe Holi 😊..
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

A Very Happy Holi Dear Friends!!😃