nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Its time...its time...its time...
for new update in new thread...
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing update... u made me breathless jst like ur arnav n khushi... i cant wait for the next part ...pls pls pls update sooon
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Time for a new thread and Perhaps an update too, what say F ?! :D
Let us see how Arnav reacts to Vampire Khushi, will we have a Vampire Arnav too or perhaps a werewolf?😆
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 26:
So Arnav has heard her confession. He is not sure whether what he feels for Khushi is love or not. For him if u love someone you cannot let go of that person. HE didn't want Khushi to leave him. Khushi's absence is bothering him. He wants Khushi with him by hook or crook. So according to his definition of love can't we conclude that he loves Khushi too? Arnav needs to think over his feelings really well before he pursues Khushi. Arnav himself doesn't know what he is doing. Nice chapter
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 27:

He wants her but he doesn't know why? Stop being stubborn will you? It was a very intense chapter. Very gripping. The emptiness is very much evident to both of them. Arnav came to Lucknow the next day itself. That's a surprise. I knew he'd come but never thought this early. Maybe it was work that has brought him to Lucknow or so he thought. 
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 28:

Wonderful chapter. Payal asked the exact question that I was longing to ask. Now what? Even after everything they can't stay away from each other. They are too stubborn to compromise and too helpless to stay away. Now what? Jilapir pech lagay rakhso tumi akhon ektu jot khulo please ðŸ˜³
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry fr late ... comment m dam busy...
wow! it was superb update...
arnav called her in meet...
payal was dam worried...
khushi assured her...
in their meet...😳
they really loves each other...
arnav need to confess it...
update soon...
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
arreh waaah!! time for a new thread! ! :D :D :D
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 29:

Terrific chapter. Arnav took the right decision to talk to her face to face. Avoiding and delaying the talk will only create more problems. Khushi though wants to stay away failed miserably yet again. It is her who initiates their intimacy almost every time. When she comes back to senses she says everything is over and avoids him. She has done this many a times already. I wonder why did Arnav not lash out on her till now. It must've pricked his ego big time. It is as if she is using him but Arnav knows better. I am excited to know how this meeting will turn out. Payal's concern is justified but only if she knew her sister better  ðŸ˜³

Yayy! Finally I have caught up with all the chapters. Now its time me and Nishu join hands and start spamming ðŸ˜ƒ
RizArshi thumbnail
You told us you will be opening a new thread today and also invited us to spam. Where are you hiding? Waiting for your new thread so that I can spam to my satisfaction and turn into a red devil soon ðŸ˜ˆ