Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Goldie Bhai Kya kahun aapko ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did u know how much u annoyed me today ?? πŸ₯±

But surely today I burst out Laughing seeing Bhai return with that DITTO EXPRESSION πŸ˜³ 🀣

Uff he has a special connection with water bodies for sure. A mermaid friend must have helped him out when he fell down in that Meditation Pose 🀣 or Oh wait Silly me πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I forgot Bhai's Extra-ordinary water powers which challenges science & gravity πŸ˜† Only if CVs would have shown that stunt once again 🀣 Bhai toh Stunt Master after all 🀣

His explanation was hilarious 🀣 Is Bhai an Astrologer ?? πŸ˜† How does he know everything that will happen ?? That Madhu will exactly come on time to save RK??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Each of RK's Moves?? Oh god this guy must have seriously Researched on RK & Madhu's instinctive reactions πŸ€”πŸ€£

Bhai what were u blabbering ?? 🀒 RK is in a equal level with a Gangster & Murderer like you bcoz he shot u BY CHANCE IN SELF-DEFENSE after u were pointing the gun at his Wife ?? πŸ₯±
U disgusting freak, RK never forces himself on others wives. Don't u dare compare urself with RK. U are not even in the level to be compared to him, you have broke all records of being Annoying  & Disgusting πŸ₯±

That precap made me Puke. Eeewww...I wish nobody calls this CHEMISTRY!! 🀒 Yuckk !! How lower can he stoop??

Poor Madhu, see what ur friendship cost u ??? But what happened happened, I am done bashing u for ur Past deeds bcoz u r paying for it now badly, & I actually feel sorry for u now after seeing Precap 🀒
Now I am sure U'll come up with something good to save RK πŸ˜‰ Only if that Ghatiya Insaan stops eewww...What should I even call it?? 🀒

PS :
Today's 1 min RishBala scene was definitely a breather. RK's right, she shouldn't have bribed that Yamraj, but she was a desperate wife na who couldn't think of anything but save her husband who is innocent!!
Btw Loved the way Madhu BBBd Deepali. Dips getting annoying day by day πŸ₯±

And its the Return of Bhai from Dead...

Awesome post, Niki.πŸ˜†πŸ‘
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vivoash

Bhai erupted from the same lake, this time even more disgusting🀒

Every time Bhai erupts, he sets a new record of being disgusting πŸ₯±
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: taraka2005

totally agree with u Dreamsy

@Red: Pls Madhu show him mirror...tell him whats d diff bet RK n 🀬

No use re, She already explained him once , but that won't penetrate into his thick skull 🀒 Now I am waiting when he'll be hanged πŸ₯±

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

nice post niki...that one expression man kitna naam kamaaya hai uski harkathon se...itna naam aur kisi ne bhi nahi kamaaya hai...'TRP king' , 'golden bhai', 'platinum bhai' , 'sadakchaap' , 'iron legged man', uff and the list goes on...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U forgot these...Roadside Romeo, Aashique Pistoli, Ghatiya Insaan...🀣🀣🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

He retrnd frm da drains ds tym as a result he s evn mre disgustng dn b4.

Right re🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

things that never change expressionless bhai will be expressionless ...

And he'll continue eating our head & TRPs πŸ₯±
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

braindead bhai has returned to butcher dialogues and knock us off our feet with his πŸ˜³ expression. looks like its back to WU's for us, can't stand the very sight of him let alone his dialogues comparing himself to RK. what dream is he living in ? pathetic 

The most delusional disgusting character ever seen πŸ₯± Ghoshh when will the torture end?? CVs kripa karo, daya karo πŸ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rihan05

Nice post Nikki, the precap was actually the best part, its not chemistry, its sizzling chemistry🀣🀣 Of course we will hv post on precap and people mentioning hw romantic it was, hw hot he looked when he was forcing himself on a married woman😈

Hawt, sizzling Jeth Bahu, and Who knows all Fire-Brigades has been already reserved for Monday🀣🀣🀣
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

Nice post, Niki!

Poor Madhu! I feel bad for her today, she is paying a heavy price for just being friendly with that lecher. You're right; there is absolutely no comparison possible between that lecher and RK. They are poles apart.

You forgot to mention the best scene today apart from Madhu bashing Dips. I loved the court scene where Madhu BBB's the PP for trapping her with that bribe plan. She was one angry tigress in that scene, looking forward to more of that Madhu ahead instead of seeing her crying and moping around remembering RK.

Hope the lecher dies soon and Rishbala go back to their happier times again. 😊

I am sure PP ke bure din aaying Nupur πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Why do I have a feeling very soon both Bhai & PP will get a nice BBB from Madhu followed by RK 🀣🀣

Yes I loved that Part, Madhu 1st time was thinking of her next step instead of crying & lamenting over what happened πŸ‘

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post

pondy bhai..🀣

ab jaldi se waapis usi pond me wapis ja ke trr trr kare to achha!πŸ˜ƒ