ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Kanhaiyya is lying on his bed wide awake and thinking. Sona is sleeping beside him. He looks at her sad face and hates himself. She has been pleading him again and again to trust her words and what is he doing to her ?? Accusing her of all kinds of mis deeds, hurting and breaking her heart and soul. His darling Sona...Sonaji almost left him today ! Thanks to Mummyji  that she arrived on time and saved the situation. He was sick with worry when Mummyji was late. What if Sona had left before she came. He shiverd at the thought. Chitrasi's games were getting dangerous by the day. Kanhaiyya  had no option but to call Mummyji because it has gone out of his hands. 

He rememberd the day he overheard the mother-daughter duo discuss how to get rid of Sona and lay their hands on Kanny's share of property. His blood boiled then and wanted to expose both of them in front of the family and put both of them behind bars. But babuji and brothers
will not believe him. They will say he is blind in Sona's love. Chitrasi has won their hearts over the years.He has to do something dramatic and woo Chitrasi to comit a blunder and then expose her in front of all. He was in the midst of making a plan when Sona stumbled upon the truth and followed them to Shrirampur. My love my Sonaji (he looks at her face again) After all she is a reporter. He should have known that she will find out the truth sooner.

Again Kanny rememberd the day Sona told him about the recording. He was shocked and deleted the recording immediately. He knew very well that Chitrasi will find out and delete it before Sona exposes her.. Finally Sona will look like a fool in front of all and that is exactly what happened.

Kanhaiyya was well aware of Chitrasi's next move. He always had an eye on her activities. He knew Chitrasi will lock herself inside the room with the burning stove. It  will be the
last straw and Sona will be thrown out of the house. He had to do something quickly. He takes his mobile and calls someone. Its Sunaina ! Mummyji !! He quickly explains the situation to her and all the happenings in the past few days. Sunaina is shocked but offers to help. She arrives just in time to stop Sona from leaving the house. 

She creates an impression in everyone's mind that she knows Sona very well and how convincingly she plays all her games. Thank God Mummyji is here !! Atleast now she will keep an eye on Sona and save her in time from Chitrasi and her mom. The first thing to be done is to convince Chitrasi that Mummyji is against Sona. Once that is done Chitrasi will come up with some new plan and this time she has to be trapped in her own net . All this with the help of Mummyji. How and when this will be done is to be seen...

He looks at Sona's teary face again. He wanted to hug her tightly and say that he trusts her more than he trusts himself. But he has to wait...for some more time and then he will ask sorry for all the pain he has caused her .Kanny knows that  Sona will forgive him once she knows the truth. But he wonders if she will ever get over the hurt or if their closeness will ever be the same again.

Damn Chitrasi !!
Edited by ak75 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I was seriously in tears πŸ˜­
I couldn't believe you wrote this so fast Anu. Sounds perfect and i could imagine the scene while reading it. I hope we get to see a similar twist in the story. Overall, it was a 10/10 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
ak75 thumbnail
Thanks Visha πŸ€— I already typed a rough outline in the afternoon. Was waiting for today's episode. Gave the final touches now. 
Agreed . Today's was a senti episode. I want to believe that Kanny and Sunaina is doing all this for Sona.
VishaD. thumbnail
One thing for sure is Suhnaina is smartly playing her game to save Sona and make Chitrasi believe that Suhnaina dislikes Sona. Hope Kanhaiya is also with Suhnaina πŸ˜Š
ak75 thumbnail
Sunaina's intentions are clear. We dont know if Kanny is with her. That's the suspense. He better be.😑 Else Sonali will kill himπŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
And suitable title too πŸ‘πŸΌ
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg. ...an os after a long timeπŸ₯³

Lil busy...will read it later...
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anu  this is a well written story. kanhaiya's angst and concern for his sona is portrayed so well and i so wish, they show something on the same lines in the show. kanhaiyaa better have a good reason for acting like this.

very well written.. hats of to u. 
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Sunaina's intentions are clear. We dont know if Kanny is with her. That's the suspense. He better be.😑 Else Sonali will kill himπŸ˜†

i already want to kill him anu. And want to give slaps such that he have a red face. No matter how cute he is or by his face but he didn't deserve forgiveness
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just beautiful anu.

U write so beautifully that i love to admire all of your OS's...this one is also great and very well written thoughts. Wished if similar had happened in the show.