Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

amazing os , u described in well mannered , how abhiya love life move from friendship to love feeling & then a beautifull relationship

Thanks πŸ€—   and I happy you liked the journey. Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidu-dsena

res bahut lamba hai tym lagega padhne😳
padhliya finally 😳 lovely OS shahi.
Hot legs 🀣 omg tanu abhay ki Gf 🀣 btw so sweet OS finally abhiya together
kash real life me avhay jaisa lover exist hota πŸ˜” *day dreaming*
u showed beautifully how frndship turned into life long relationship ☺️

Thanks πŸ€—
red - mujhe RK jaisa chahiye real life mienπŸ˜›Blushing then I will dance uff. I know I will sound crazy after my confession but you know I am crazy young girl.πŸ˜‰
Finally meri Nidu ne padliya.😲 Itna regourously padti hai tu God karien tumhien Abhay jaisa hi mile I mean not vampire partπŸ˜† I know vampire don't exist but his nature and all.Embarrassed See it proves you are sweet and so you like sweet sa Abhay. (chup kar main bhi uspe drool kar sakti hoon so no need to give danda to me for this.😑 After all dono VD hi hai.EmbarrassedBlushing)

Aww I am happy you felt like blushing reading the journey.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Embarrassed
Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Beautiful OS. Finally Abhiya realized they r made 4 each other. Lovely ending. Do write more on Abhiya.

Thanks πŸ€— I happy everyone loved ending because I was scared about how all will like about ending but seems everyone liked it... Ya Abhiya is always made for each other.πŸ˜›
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: samwllms

so sweet os shahi..."hot legs" was the funniest part...its really about only abhiya...no one else allowed..

Thanks πŸ€— πŸ˜† ya hot legs was kept some fun thing... well said it is only Abhiya.
silent.desire thumbnail
  Thanks πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Lovely  Os dear...LOve itπŸ€—

Thanks πŸ€—I am happy you loved it.πŸ˜ƒ
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Very sweet OS Shahi.. different storyline and I loved abhay and Piya's friendship. u work a bit on proofreading and your writing will be PERFECT πŸ‘

thanks for pm... 

Thanks πŸ€— aww its means a lot to me 😳 yes Tanzie I had started taking care about your advice.. sweet to let me know my mistake... most welcome dear.πŸ€—
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria090

lovey OS  Shahi πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Thanks πŸ€—pata nahin tere comment mien like kyun nahin ho raha hai but I liked your comment dear just loved it my friend.😳❀️
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvie

OMG Shahi di,This OS was sho Cute and Awesome at the same time.Just Amazing.I really enjoyed and loved it alot.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ❀️

Abhay really was a gone case in the beginning.πŸ˜†Behind T's hot legs.😲 🀣 
Oh My Sid was right,Abhay was born brainless only🀣It was Piya fairy who gave him brains.πŸ˜‰ 🀣
But I loved the way Abhay realized Pia's importance in his life.😊
And Then How He made it up to her with his Tharkeypana.πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 🀣
Those kisses and all made me go all ☺️ ☺️ πŸ˜†
The Engagement and dinner at Pia's house was the best part.πŸ˜ƒReally I was astonished and surprised how Abhay already planned and arranged everything.😲 πŸ˜†And Sid was also there coz of whom Abhay realized his feelings...That's Great.πŸ˜ƒ
And You describe their journey from friendship to love so beautifully di...Hats Off..Just Excellent Writing by you like always...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Pls keep on Writing more on My Abhiya.😊 😳 😳

P.S.Yet to read the new update of Dark side of love.😳

Thanks a lot dear πŸ€— your long comment means a lot to me. Ya I will write on Abhiya if I get an great ideas on them.😳 Hmm I am happy you liked surprise engagement that Abhay planned.. it was added in last minute and loved you liked their journey as well and Sid -Abhay was great re infect must say Siddharth and Vivian was so great... hope to see this two actors together once again in same line of chemistry as dushman-bhai or dost.EmbarrassedTongue Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlz-rule

Shahi, Awesome OS!!!!😊

Originally posted by: luv_rk

Its so lovely shahi...abhay-RK affection is interesting...keep continue ur best work

Thanks a lot dearπŸ€—

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

amazing story...

i wish u write more stories on abhiya...

Thanks a lot dearπŸ€— and yes I will write more stuff whenever I get good ideas on them.😳

Originally posted by: RockchickFaiza

aww awesome OS shahi...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
seriously i loved it...Embarrassed 

dou i read less about abhiya bt in
all of it ur ths OS is best πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot dearπŸ€— I just loved that you take effort to read Abiya stuff too from me and red - really aww sweetheart its means a lot thanks a lot once again.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

very nice and well written
its beautiful part or piece of story

Thanks a lot dearπŸ€— beautiful comment.

Originally posted by: bellaaa

its lovely os shahi β€οΈ  ... simply well written
the journey of abhiya friendship to love was mind blowing and specially the car scene and kiss scene that gud ☺️ ... grt update

Thanks a lot dearπŸ€— I am happy you loved the journey and car scene and kiss scene.. I too liked car scene a lot when I was writing itπŸ˜† thanks a lot once again.
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanna14

@shahi.. πŸ€—
m really sorry..kaan pakad ke sry 😭
y dint u tell me abt dis os..u dedicated it to me nd m commenting sabse late 😭 m sry

Originally posted by: Sanna14

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— thanx a lot shahi..u dedicated it 2 me πŸ˜ƒ
wow!..it wz awesum os πŸ‘
luv ma abhiya 😳abhay nd piya were supercute nd naughty πŸ˜†
omg!.hot legs πŸ˜† real wala hamara abhay kitna shareef tha πŸ˜†
their cute moments of frndship,den realization of luv nd romantic moments 😳 kiss..ish

luved evry bit of ur os😳
btw 2day i dint cry reading ur work πŸ˜†jaise tu rone dhone wali stories perfectly likhti hai waise yeh light hearted bhi amazing thi.
thanx again πŸ€—

Thanks SannaπŸ€— aww Embarrassed I already told you no need to cry for it... its means a lot that you all read and comment me to encourage. Ya real wala Abhay shareef thaπŸ˜›πŸ˜† but yahan he is naughtyπŸ˜‰ and Abhiya both were naughty and cute.. ya hot legs were kept for some lol I am happy you all find it to be lolπŸ˜† I am so happy you liked their journey from friendship to realisation and love and romantic moment... aww you went day dreaming in kissπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Thanks that you loved each bit of it.
🀣It is so difficult yaar to think something in light moment being a sad-dark-mystery lover... but happy all liked re... chal you felt nice na haan toh chalo thode din no complain of crying so back to rona dhona cough coughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ha ha don't worry I will try to write light hearted os as I get idea in between of all dark-sad stuff.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›