KD needs expressions

phoolwalii thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone !

I am writing this post because I feel KD needs some expressions.
I mean to say that his role is too limited to a serious advocate. I do understand that this is due to his character, but it would be good if they showed us some of his private life scenes, in which he could express some emotions other than seriousness.
I love the character of KD Pathak unconditionnally, but I would love to see another face of him, a face which is not expressionless.

(Of course I am talking about the character of KD Pathak, not Ronit Roy, whom I have seen elsewhere than Adaalat ;) I actually loved him in Student of the year )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Ah so you're talking about other sides of KD sir. It would be really nice to see something new. After that family weekend there hasn't been any personal touch to KD sir. I would love to see something new.
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would also be nice if every once in a while, the writers threw in a scene where KD is relaxing with his friends from law school or something. For example, in the first episode, there was a scene within the courtroom office where Maya and everyone are discussing the case. Something like that would be nice. Also, what happened to KD's past love affairs? What happened to Maya and that girl from the island episode (forgot her name) ??