Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG Nishi... You read the entire story?? in such a short span... Thanks dear for the compliments... I will try to continue writing😃
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally read it😃!!! Again a fabulous story with classy touch⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. Thank God finally ACP sir is safe😆. As usual lovely character portrayal and nice writing style👏. Liked how you connect Asha mam with current team👍🏼. Duo together 😳, casual ladies chat 😛..loved it. Girls fight scene was really impressive ⭐️. Duo and Asha's concern for Acp sir⭐️. Appreciable work by Fredy sir, Rajat sir and Sachin👍🏼. You showed Duo-Fredy interaction with Asha is literally wonderful⭐️⭐️. Climax I felt could have been a lil more action packed personally 😛. But overall a superb story ⭐️ ⭐️. Keep writing more Di 🤗. Thank you so much 🤗.Edited by ANGELICEYES - 10 years ago
SofiyaSam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.

OMG Nishi... You read the entire story?? in such a short span... Thanks dear for the compliments... I will try to continue writing😃

Actually yesterday I visit on the forum at night and saw the story was posted. So I save the page in my mbl and start reading. I really enjoy it. And sleep with amazing ur story. So morning mein comment to banta hai na. And one thing I forget to post that u end the very well with whole team in ACP house for dinner.
I wish we see this moment in the episode. But FW ka koi bharosa nahi. Hame story se hi kam chalana parega.
Sonali. thumbnail
Aww thanks Angelic... I am so glad you liked it.. Par likhte likhte pata hi nahi chala and the story became so lengthy... i hope its not dragged 
Anyways... Thank you so much for your valuable feedback 😃
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Aww thanks Angelic... I am so glad you liked it.. Par likhte likhte pata hi nahi chala and the story became so lengthy... i hope its not dragged</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Anyways... Thank you so much for yourvaluablefeedback😃</font>

I love reading long stories 😉. Di feedback khatam nahi hua😆. Have to cut it in midway. I am editing it. Please check it.
Sonali. thumbnail

Oh! Nishi... I am so obliged with your kind words... 😃 Well regarding what you said about dinner... hmm we can only think of it aur kya! 😕

Sonali. thumbnail
I am waiting Angelic 😃
SofiyaSam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh! Nishi... I am so obliged with your kind words... 😃 Well regarding what
you said about dinner... hmm we can only think of it aur kya! 😕

I mean khaas ye FW wale cid mein yese sncens dekhate, jaise U write in ur story. I love the last part.
Sonali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Nishi.

I mean khaas ye FW wale cid mein yese sncens dekhate, jaise U write in ur story. I love the last part.

Aww thank you thank you thank you 😆
Sonali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Finally read it😃!!! Again a fabulous story with classy touch⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️. Thank God finally ACP sir is safe😆. As usual lovely character portrayal and nice writing style👏. Liked how you connect Asha mam with current team👍🏼. Duo together 😳, casual ladies chat 😛..loved it. Girls fight scene was really impressive ⭐️. Duo and Asha's concern for Acp sir⭐️. Appreciable work by Fredy sir, Rajat sir and Sachin👍🏼. You showed Duo-Fredy interaction with Asha is literally wonderful⭐️⭐️. Climax I felt could have been a lil more action packed personally 😛. But overall a superb story ⭐️ ⭐️. Keep writing more Di 🤗. Thank you so much 🤗.

This feedback means a lot to me... Thanks dear 😃