make it active

hanna_montana thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi 2 all remix fans...long time since d serial ...is this forum active..

if not y dont v all fans get 2geder n once again revive dose mind blowing remix memories...

n wish tht its started again as season 3 ...but not with different stars

was reading somewere dat remix mite start again...but guys...also read tht star cast will be fully

different..no puh - leez...i feel tht many of the old actors of remix look quite young

2 act in remix again...so y go 4 new cast...

remix was n is a masterpiece...

n pls make soniya ray n RD sir n all season 1 actors to act again in it...

season 2 wasnt feeling the same widout these people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Firstly, don't worry...remix isn't coming back without foursome! Infact, Remix isn't coming back altogether.
And if it does, then we will make sure it's with OUR foursome. I don't care if they have aged now...they can show their job life...and how they struggle to keep Remix alive despite a hectic life. That would be really fun. I would love to watch that, with the same people and same characters. And ofcourse, Sonia is a must. Can't say about RD sir but would love his guest appearance!😳

Anyways, that's just my khayali pulao...Remix isn't coming back!😆 

As for this forum being active, a person or two can't keep a forum active. Everyone needs to participate and I guess everyone is just busy with their personal life, studies, work and stuff.
aahh...after a long time i m here 😃 finally
i too want this forum to be everactive 😳 even if we people are so busy with our life, study , hectic routine but i think just coming on remix forum..posting here something feels awesome it refreshes me and i literally feel glad 😉

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dieya...I know right?

there is something abt this forum which I just can't give up or let go...I mean I just HAVE TO come here at least once a day even when I know there might not be anything new or happening lekin fir bhi I just have to come here once...I don't know what satisfaction do I get out of it, maybe its the satisfaction of six seven years ka routine, an old habit or whatever...I don't know but I know I just have to come here once, and when I do something does feel right even if nothing new happened here...

and u know guys if we want we all can make this forum active and rocking and buzzing again...history is proof this forum doesn't depends on qunatity...even if two three quality posters are here who actually, truly love and live Remix, this forum can BOUNCE...I know we all are busy but I am sure if we are given the incentive, the motiuvation and inspiration, we all would somehow manage to be here in spite of our busyness...this forum has been home, in a small corner of my heart it still is home...and I am not willing to give it up yet...
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@  hanna_montana

I doubt Remix wld ever come back and frankly now I don't even want it to..After the Channel V debacle now toh I don't even want Remix to be re telecasted and even if it does I am surely not watching it...I mean WTH?? I am still fuming raging mad at the way these V ppl just pulled Remix...and to think of we were planning to move RF to V...oh god thanx to Ashita and her pov ki RF belongs to SO we delayed our req to the mods otherwise imagine the idioticity which wld have occurred...RF liuterally wld have been roofless..."phew"...thank god we doged a bullet

I really am feeling disgusted by the way once again...ONCE AGAIN our emotions have been played with...I had pinned my hopes and made so many plans ki how I wld have to adjust my otherwise impossible schedule just so I could catch Remix and what not...but poooph...arghh...and worse is I was on such a freaking roll before this Channel V telecast happened...I used to watch like almost eight to ten epis a freaking day...I was almost nearing the end of Season 1...or maybe I had even ended it I guess I was in Sanganer epis...and then suddenly the Channel V thing happened and I went backt o watching from the very start and my whole momentum broke off...argh...I HATE THESE PEOPLE...I mean hate is a strong word and don't mean hate hate but I am majorly disappointed and I have learnt my lesson...no more expectations on the Remix front at least...

guess its the universe's way of telling us ki look I already gave you a whole lifetime worth of memories and beautiful, magical feelings...so stop being greedy and instead cherish what you have...so thats exactly what I am going to do...!!!

and don't worry hell wld freeze over before these ppl wld launch Remixw ithout the original foursome and not just foursome TWELVESOME and a bigger hell wld freeze over if they even DARED to replace Sonu or Sumeet or RD Sir...!
hanna_montana thumbnail
hey all of u who have writen bak...u all rok guysss

m still so happyy... guys imagine after so many years of remix...this yes dis is THE ONLY SERIAL

dat i can watch n watch n watch over n over again...it was indeed a masterpiece

never even liked ne movie dis much

n i agree even 2- 3 people r enuf 2 keep dis forum lively ...

n well dose original remix actors havent aged at alll ...comeon all four luk

extremely young n roking as ever saw shweta in the kingdom of dreams thing roking as usual

as well as karan wahi in india idol junior ever so sweet n charming..

raj singh arora  n priya on channel V still young n fresh

no one not even much younger actor can compare to them

dey r original n d best

Srishti Behl Comeon wake up n do something ...challenge u collect the original cast

n come bak wid a bang ... V who love remix r all wid u.

puh leezzz Angel (Srishti :)) come bak n rok on

V want our awesome foursome including SID n all bak

get them all togeder n give us a brek 4m the boring n stupid stuff existing

on the channelsss

REMIX ROKS  n will rok 4 me till death do me n remix apart...

n yes SONIYA RAY is a MUST no remix widout soniya ray...

waz d harm in hoping ...u never know ...wht might happen

hanna_montana thumbnail
wake up all of u ...is it only me left in dis forum...

honeeey2821 thumbnail
hi,
    i wanna listen bollywood latest remix songs. How can i listen tell me.