Abhiya ss nw journey of love

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys I reposting my first three chapters and last update is the new chapter 

I got this idea for a fanfic on abhiya it's will be slightly similar to the movie Aaina.   I have not decided the title yet. If you like it I will continue it and you all can come up with a title.   Please do leave your precious comments even if it is this is boring n not good . 

Here comes chapter 1: 

A newly married young girl sitting in the room all alone in the dark.  Here she was sitting all alone with no one around her to console her.. She never ever thought life could be so cruel ever. 
In Her pov flashback
I  had just arrived  home yesterday  to attend my  sister's wedding but instead I  got married as my sister ran away  today morning.  My mother madhu was a heart patient and she couldn't bear the pain as it was too much grief caused by her own daughter.Then came the groom who was looking for his bride too be he asked  me what happened why are you crying. I gave him the note and  he after few minutes walked up to me and my mom and told my mom  I will marry your other daughter today. After the marriage  we came to my mother for blessing but we were too late my mother had breathed her last.

Flashback over just her pov:
 For any girl the day of her marriage brings lots of happiness and brings many new relationships but for me  it brought only pain n sadness . I do not know if I will be accepted  by my in laws  as I have heard from my mother they were against their son's marriage to my sister.  My sister and him I should say my husband were madly in love with each other and were  going to get married today .  
One thing I do not understand is  why did he marry me when he loves my sister so much he could have waited for  her and he does not  even know me at all.  It was the first time we met when he came to get  sister as the priest was waiting for the bride to arrive.   Did he marry me out of pity for us as he heard my mom worried about my future .  Well then I do not want his pity either I never wanted anyone's pity.  Maybe that couldn't not be the reason as I saw him angry after reading my sisters note I saw him clenching his fist with the note n I saw him tear the paper but I did not see angry in his blue eyes when he came up and asked my mom for my hand in marriage. But  the  when we came to his mansion he took me  straight to his room and left slamming the door so hard that I could feel room shaking was that his angry ?
I do not know anything about him  really and I do not know where he is at all 

All i knew is his name is abhay.

Precap: abhay's  pov 

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
 The title Suggestion Came from Luckdiya  and thank you Bhavna once again

here is the next update : i am not happy with this update at all i feel i could have done a better job but for some reason i am not able to write abhay's pov  the way i want to 

its short update but i promise starting next time it will be bigger. 
please add me to your buddy list if you want to get pm's if you are not in my buddy list. 
i hope i can write  better starting next time as reading you alls comments i know  you all have high expectations .and i hope i can reach there.  thanks you all for your lovely comments 

Abhay Pov:

How dare she do this to me ?  I loved her so much that I went against my parents. My parents  told me she does  not love you Abhay.  I never believed them.  Instead I fought with them for her.  She was using me.  I hate her.  I hate  her face and I hate everything related to her.  She will have to pay for it  and then  he remembers  he married her sister.   He married maithali's twin sister.  In angry  and to teach maithali a lesson I married piya.     Maithali  you never loved me  you always came late whenever we had plans to meet.  I always  took out time for you.  you never valued what you had Maithali.  One day Maithali  Dobriyal I will make sure you realize value of  others and time.

Then he realizes again about piya. Omg what did I just do in fit of anger and to teach maithali a lesson I married piya. But piya could have said no.  but she did not. Why.  I guess she said married me seeing her moms condition.  I need to talk to her. I need to tell piya.  But tell her what. I do not know what to tell her.  Yes I did feel sorry for  piya when her mom was talking about their prestige and everything. But that is not the reason.  How should I tell her I married you because I was angry at your sister and wanted to teach her a lesson.  Will she be able to forgive me.  Maithali killed me today I loved her with all my heart. I loved her more than anything.  I have to tell piya.

Precap:  meet the Raichand Family 

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 22 July 2012 at 11:45am
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Here is the next chapter 
Hopefully you will like it
Please do press the like button 

Abhay goes to talk to piya 
He knocks on the door of his bedroom 
Piya says who is it n you may come in
Abhay Walks in and looks at piya and then says piya I want to tell you something.  It's really important
Abhay says piya I am sorry I married you
I am really sorry
Piya gives a confused look 
Abhay says piya I loved your sister infact I still do and I will never be able to love you
I never can and I am sorry
I took the decision in anger to marry you
I wanted to show maithali that abhay raichand is not her slave and he does not wait for anyone
I am extremely sorry piya 
I know I did wrong  and  I know it will be difficult for both of us to stay together so  I want you to decide the future of our relationship piya.
I want you to take your time
If you decide you want to break this one day relationship it's okay with me
And if you want to give this relationship a chance we can work on it
When you feel like you got the answer please let me know
I will respect your decision
and abhay  was about to walk out of the room
Piya says abhay
Abhay turns back 
Piya says Abhay  I really appreciate that after acknowledging your fault you had the courage to accept it. Abhay you did not force me to marry you. Seeing my mothers condition I accepted to get married to you.  So its really not your fault.

After abhay leaves 

A women knocks on the door
Piya says come in
A gracious women walks in
She is beautiful and elegant she is haseena raichand
Haseena says in a rude mocking tone I hope you had a good night sleep in a mansion
Piya just looks at her and gives a slight smile

Haseena in a rude tone tells her we never liked your sister. We were against abhay's marriage to maithali.
abhay went against us and ended up marrying you as your sister ran away.
And says anyways here is food trays on this cart eat whatever you like and if you want something let the servants know by pressing that red button on the right side wall .
And she left
piya was in tears 
Piya thought how can she be so mean to me?
Piya pov  well how can I expect her to be all nice and give me a warm welcome.
Well talking about rest of the family
Chand raichand well he did not say anything to me clearly but the look he was giving me was enough to tell me get lost from here and I am not welcomed or accepted in this family.
And then I met a girl  who i was shocked to see here her name was anwesha abhay's cousin who gave me I don't care so look and I thought I have seen her somewhere before I know it.

Few days Later
Piya got a call on her cell phone who she saw as a fresh of breath air and felt alive. 
Piya picked up the phone and said hello sir
Sir: piya when r  You coming back I suppose your sister marriage is over and it time for you to return to work  
Piya: sir I will be back tomorrow 
Sir: see you then

As piya is going back to mumbai as she feels it would be better if she leaves she decides to tell someone as it would not be nice. 
She checked the guest room to see if abhay is there so she could tell him she has to go back to work as her holiday is over but to her disappointment he was not there and she thought I guess I will not get to see him before I leave as I have not seen him or talked to him ever since he apologised to me.

Then when she was walking back she sees haseena sitting on the sofa  in the lounge area. She walks up to haseena and says auntie tomorrow I will be going back to work
Haseena just gave her a look that said who cares 

Next day in the morning at piya's office
Piya goes to  her bosses. Cabin and says may i come in.
Boss: come in and yea piya I got a very important opportunity in our hands.  If we get their approval for this deal then we will be lucky as we will work with them
Piya: who is them?
Boss: sorry its a surprise for you all and you will find out soon so you being my. Project manager I want you to make the presentation for this golden opportunity which is rare . I know you always give your 100% but this time I want you to give it a 1000%
Piya: okAy sir I will  and I guess they are very important people
Boss: yes they are and the junior boss is very hard to please  he expects everything to be perfect and I heard he gets angry easily so I expect and trust you the most that you will not let this project  go out of our hands as it is very crucial and take our company to new heights by just working with them and remember they do not need us we need their support and collaboration in this project.  Therefore they can reject our deal for this project if they find slightest error or problem. 
Piya don't worry boss we will do it I will start working on it now with rest of the staff. 

Raichand office
Abhay thinking about piya and thinking why did she not tell him before she left his house and he thought maybe she does not want to give him a chance in this so called husband wife relationship.
Then chand comes over and says abhay we need to go to Mumbai tomorrow
Abhay says alright

Precap:  none

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Chapter 4:

Abhay pov
Today I saw piya. I was excited to see her.  I was upset that she left without telling me but as soon as i saw her now my anger melted.   I was impressed with her presentation . I saw her enthusiasm n excitement about the project  in her eyes and felt it in her voice. I understood when she was called as piya dobriyal she may have not told her boss n collegues about our marriage n what would she have told them about our marriage anyway
Even dad was impressed by her.  She gave her beautiful smile when dad  announced that malhotra's get the contract deal. I will get to work with piya n get to know her. 
Now I need to talk to her I wanted to know what her decision is.  I really hope she gives our relationship a chance.  I don't know why but I really want to give this relationship a chance. I have this feeling it will work. I am scared what if she says no but I got to take this chance and if she says no I will convince her. After all it about my reputation. I never heard a no but also piya is not like other girls.  I will accept whatever her decision is ..

Piya pov:
When I saw abhay I was happy I could not hide my smile I just couldn't stop smiling and I guess did not go unnoticed by everyone especially mr chand raichand n abhay  After my presentation as it was last one mr chand raichand announced malhotra company  will get the contract. I was extremely  excited i will get to work with  abhay and maybe get to know him more.  I need to talk to him   I need to tell him my decision.  
How should I tell him? 

After the conference was over as it went on all day.  Piya was walking to front gate. Meanwhile abhay calls her and she turns back. 
abhay:  piya may I talk to you for a second
Piya yea sure and actually I wanted to talk to you
Abhay: congratulations for the contract.  You gave a fantastic presentation piya  . 
Piya: thank you abhay.
Abhay : piya can I ask you a question
Piya:  yes
Abhay: in his mind come on abhay ask her you can do it. But I do not want her to think I desperate and come on abhay you can do . Come on abhay  you are a raichand .  She is so different n  I know no one has ever resisted my charm but kya kare.
Piya snaps her fingers front of abhay and says hello abhay are you here
Abhay : sorry  um I was gonna ask you if I could drop you at your place?
Piya :  no thanks but I was gonna go with my friend  n ummm
How are you Abhay ? 
Abhay : smile immediately vanished when piya said no but he was not gonna give up so easily.  Koi baat nahi  but I guess I was fine 
Piya: what do you mean you were fine what happen?
Abhay: ek khoobsurat is ladki be meri  saath  meri car mein jaane se manna kardiya
Piya: thought to play along alittle achcha  toh us ladki ne toh bahut bhoora kiye kyun ki  agar Mujhe koi handsome ladka  puchcha tha toh main ha kehti
Abhay : surprised n immediately  gave his best killer smile to piya and said shall we go. 
While abhay and piya were chatting in the car way to piya's flat abhay asked piya out  for dinner
Piya said yes  and then abhay left n said I will pick up at 7 be ready
Piya sadly said I do not have any dress for dinner 

How is it everyone I know it's been a really long time since I have updated sorry for the long wait if still interested  n thank you all so much for reading this ss when it not good at all.  Thanks you all n love you all 

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Chapter index
Chapter 1 page 1
Chapter 2 page 1
Chapter 3 page 1
Chapter 4 page 1
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome story.U r continuing it? Dat s gr8.
Plz continue n PM me.
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Awesome story.U r continuing it? Dat s gr8.
Plz continue n PM me.

Thank u  and I will
Hey I am I kinda got lost how to continue story but then I  had few people telling me when I will update and  it made me feel really bad  so here I am continuing and I will continue till the end of the story
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good tht u restarted this shivani. liked the update. good tht abhay pia are acting normal
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for contnwing it 👍🏼 .btw really nice update.looks like abhay was trying to flirt with piya 😲 .i'm happy that abhay wants to give a chance to their realationship.hope piya will say yes..thnx for the pm.contnw soon. 😛
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ririrararaatry

thnx for contnwing it 👍🏼 .btw really nice update.looks like abhay was trying to flirt with piya 😲 .i'm happy that abhay wants to give a chance to their realationship.hope piya will say yes..thnx for the pm.contnw soon. 😛

Thank u 
I will