Congrats for the new thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LILY111144

<font size="6">rplied ...</font>

hii lakshu priya babbie lily sona

missing u all yr

mne thora sa typ kiya hai cell se and lappi ko market me bheja h charge karne :p ..sayad updt de saku thori der ke liye aake

light sayad kal aaye..aaj chance kam hai :/
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congoss...hope u r feelin better today
-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonaSWrites

hii lakshu priya babbie lily sona

missing u all yr

mne thora sa typ kiya hai cell se and lappi ko market me bheja h charge karne :p ..sayad updt de saku thori der ke liye aake

light sayad kal aaye..aaj chance kam hai :/

dear it ok... we understand... u just relax... aaj nahi tho kal de dena double๐Ÿ˜‰
head ache gaya??
2 days without power... kaise kaat rahi ho din???

-lakshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LILY111144

congrats laks...๐Ÿ˜ณ

You Rock

-lakshmi- thumbnail
babie aaj dikhi hi nahi gf par ... kya hua???

MonaSWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=MonaSWrites]

(Hey friends, Today's part i have typed through cell because have no power since yesterday. Pls ignore if you find any typo)

The Downpour... Part 57

She rose on her toes slowly and brought face very near to him. She could see the turn of emotion in his eyes, an excitement was filling inside. She blushed yet she had to complete what had been started and she kept her lips over his.

Maan suddenly felt jolt in his entire body feeling her soft touch on his lips. He could feel the effect of heaven around. Her innocent kiss was so naive to be enjoyed but it was filled with so much love and surrender of her whole, it gave him comfort. He waited for her to take this kiss to the next level but she was shy.

Geet had taken the step which she had never thought for she will take. With the amazing feel she kept resting her lips over his for sometime then waited for him to precede it but found him unmoved. She moved back shying. She could not look him in her shyness but maan did not let her move. He held her from waist and tugged closer in such jerk she looked him shocked. She saw his smirk and smiled slightly looking down. He peaked her forehead.

"Not fair'

Maan breathed on her face making her breathing heavier. They in their intimate moment did not think where they were standing and disturbed by random foot steps which was coming closer. Maan pulled Geet in arms and walked in inside lift. He pressed pause button. Geet looked him in disbelief

Maan aap ye!!"

He smirked in reply, walked to her gazing with his deep eyes. Geet limped, moved back and touched the wall behind, she had to stop there.

Maan stopped before her, pulled her holding her waist, almost made her cling on him. Geet felt blow off of her sense but least did she know he was carrying her in his arms so she would not need to stand putting all weight on her legs, which was hurt. He was holding her that closely her feet were on his and her weight was in his arms totally. She felt like she was standing in air holding his shoulder firmly.

"Maan..." She opened mouth to speak but he shut it with his one palm keeping over her lips. His eyes looked in hers deeply and his teasing smile took her breath away.

"You are fail" He whispered. She narrowed eyes in confusion.

''You did not complete your punishment well Geet" he smirked. Geet blushed hard but she showed as if she was angry. Maan raised her face to him holding her chin. "Let me teach you" Geet felt his warm whisper over her lips she shivered with the anticipation.

Maan gave deep passionate kiss on her forehead then both eyes, made her shut them. He kissed her both cheeks one by one and then gave small peak on her nose then stopped over lips. Geet was desperately waiting for his next move with heavy heart. She was eagerly anticipating for his kiss giving eager expressions in reflex which was Maan's favourite sight for enjoying.

She opened eyes in irritation and glared him and at same time Maan captured her lips making her heart pace in extreme. His deep and passionate kiss was giving her heart utmost pleasure that she started giving part in it. She slipped arms around his neck held him tighter. Maan tugged her more close if that could be possible with their already glued intimacy and they both lost the term of time in between.

Maan left her after many minutes when found her struggling with lack of air. He touched her face lovingly with his one hand and looked her dearly, getting sure if she was okay!

"Is your leg still paining Geet?"

She looked at him and shook head smiling. She hugged him with all love. Whole day she had been missing being in his arms. Now this place near his heart gave her utmost satisfaction.

She left him after minutes, "Lets go back home Maan, Dadima will be alone"

He nodded and started lift. Maan wanted her to carry in arms but she stopped saying it would not look good in front of guards and all people. Though Maan was very adamant but somehow she managed to convince her faking anger over the topic. They came out and drove off to mansion.

##

'Maan where are you taking mem its not way to outhouse!!!" Geet almost shouted when found herself again in his arms but he was going toward mansion.

"Put me down Maan please!!"

She was scared what if Dadi sees them like this. It could be so embarrassing. "Maan aren't you listening what I m saying, please I can walk myself"

'Chup Geet!!! You are hurt and no way I ll leave you alone in outhouse, so your shout won't work on me now, Samjhi tum!!"

He carried her inside and made lay on couch carefully when SD sees them. She rushed to Geet asking what happened,.

"Nothing Dadima" Geet tried to escape but Maan glared her.

'Dadima she had got hurt in office" He went to get balm.

'ohh how are you now beta!!"

SD sat next to her asking in worry. Geet tried to sit when SD stopped her, " Lete rahiye Geet , aap to humari Bahu.. I mean you are like my daughter beta"

Geet was feeling so much overwhelmed with the all care she was getting. She held SD hand, "Dadima I am fine, nothing happened me"

'Dadima she is lying. Ask her she had been in severe pain for whole day", Maan came back with balm and walked to her, Geet immediately folded her legs remembering what had happened in office. She hesitatingly looked toward Dadi. Maan smirked teasingly.

Geet raised hand asking for balm, she would apply herself. SD offered, "Laaiye hum laga de"

No Dadima, you are elder. I will do myself you don't worry "

SD didn't force further. "Ok beta you take rest in guest room till dinner gets ready"

Though Geet tried to refuse but neither Maan nor Dadi let her go. Maan supported her walk to room and made her lay on bed comfortably. Geet was feeling awkward with all this attention she was gaining. Many times she tried to make them understand that she was fine but had no use. Least did she knew that SD and Maan had already accepted her their family.

Precap : Geet made him wear Tabiz ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 3 UPDATED

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655004?pn=30

My FB Page  

Mona's Magical Maaneet Fantasies

My MG Creation Gallery 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monas-Maaneet-Creations/135552646632268

My Blog 

https://monaswritesblog.com/

My twitter

https://twitter.com/Monaswrites

GHSP Fan Page to find all links related to show