Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow I can't believe our girl is 24 years old. We met her at 17 as our Bandini Santu 

Aasiya Kazi of Balika Vadhu at Celebration of Completion of 2000 Episodes

Aasiya Kazi of Balika Vadhu at Celebration of Completion of 2000 Episodes

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Aasiya Kazi at GR8 ITA Awards

Aasiya Kazi at GR8 ITA Awards

pyar-ishk thumbnail
BV Received Special Recognition with a special mention of Aasiya, Gracy & the director 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Lik I'm posting this pic for you 

Completely love this style on her 

Aasiya Kazi at Indian Telly Awards

How well you know me and how well we both concur on such matters. :)
pyar-ishk thumbnail
When I saw the outfit I thought of you instantly

Very glad you concur. 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Gosh so BV is taking another leap 
And Avinash & Mahi Vij will be playing the leads 

Oh I hope AK is leaving this show, but knowing her that's not Aasiya trooper to the freaking end. Damn ðŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Haven't been here in ages 
AK need to comeback in a good story and as a great character 

All the best Aasiya Kazi
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

he festivity of togetherness and peace, TV celebs wish #EidMubarak

By TellychakkarTeam
07 Jul 2016 06:49 PM

Eid Mubarak, dear readers.

Eid is one festival that is celebrated with equal enthusiasm and joy in our country like any other festival. While the entire nation is celebrating Eid today, our TV celebs decided to spread the message of love and togetherness.

Read here what they have to say on this special occasion.

Mohit Malik- I have lots of Muslim friends. Neither I have any rigid mindset regarding any festive occasion nor have I ever prioritized any festival. I think all festivals are for one purpose and that is nothing but humanity and love. Be it Diwali or Eid, I celebrate every festival. It is heartwarming to see people happy and it in turn makes me happy.

Aparna Dixit- From the time I have entered the showbiz I got a chance to observe all the festivals very closely. We have huge number of Muslims in our unit, so I have seen them keeping roza doing sehri and iftaari everyday and I have been a part of it every evening. It's wonderful to witness their dedication towards the occasion. I have even learnt how to wear hijab and I love the way our entire unit bonds together even after being followers of different religions.

Mansi Srivastava- Eid is a festival of togetherness and spreading peace I believe. Well I have never kept roza but I have definitely attended iftaari parties on the set. I feel it's a divine experience when people break their fast and eat together. I wish people actually take a pledge to spread peace and love instead of war.

Vijayendra Kumeria- Firstly, let me wish everyone Eid Mubarak. Well I have always enjoyed the spirit of any festive occasion. I have been wishing all my friends since morning and will be visiting a few in the evening to spend some time together and celebrate Eid. Naturally for me this Eid is also going really joyful.

Eisha Singh- Aah, Eid always reminds me of some delicious, yummy food. My best friend, Maseera, is a Muslim; hence before moving to Mumbai, I used to celebrate every Eid at her place in Bhopal. Unfortunately, as I am not being able to visit Bhopal this time, I am going spend this Eid with my mother.

Shashank Vyas- See every year I celebrate the occasion along with my friends. This year as well I will catch up with Aasiya, Anjum, Adaa and others. I guess Aasiya is already making some plan so I will join them and enjoy the day together with everyone.

Tina Dutta- I have a brother, who is a follower of Islam, Anis bhai, with whom I spend time during Eid. I buy gift and chocolates for my Muslim friends and like to eat sevaiya.

Eid Mubarak guys!!!!