Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anitarani

No AK today also... 

I know, and i'm just ready to see her in the role, I'm losing my patience 

It makes sense that's they're dragging that useless, scene with the boy for no reason, cause it was in preparation for new Ganga. 

There's no need for AK, to be in that scenes, gosh is so boring. Someone manipulating the little now he doesn't want his mother marry, someone cause his mother will be gone from him 🥱

Nah nah nah, I'll wait 😆

Spoiler said Wednesday or Thursday, even SM fans were surprise she was still there today, she stopped tapping. New Ganga, when drama is about to start with her cousin and Jagya.
iSakshi thumbnail
hey girls thankz for sparing me the horror... I hope u guys doing good... i guess friday will be our girls lucky day or hopefully tomorrow
here's the latest on our doll ... she looks sooo cute
❤️
love her RAY BAN shades😳

Edited by iSakshi - 9 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakshi

hey girls thankz for sparing me the horror... I hope u guys doing good... i guess friday will be our girls lucky day or hopefully tomorrow

❤️
love her RAY BAN shades😳

You're welcome

That SL, that's going on right is so dumb, like why didn't they deal with this before the boy now have a step-father 🤪

I'm not into shades, only when I'm traveling and Ray Ban is the way to go. 

Thanks for the pics 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iSakshi

❤️
love her RAY BAN shades😳

Hi girls...😊

AK looking cute here..😊

Its so boring to watch that kid's drama...was trying to get into the feel of BV...
but ran out of patience...will see thru the whole episodes only with AK..

pyar-ishk thumbnail

AASIYA KAZI JOINS THE CAST OF BALIKA VADHU

Soon we will see Aasiya Kazi take up the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu. Known for her acting skills, Aasiya was last seen in Colors' popular show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 portraying the role of Ruku Vaidya. From one popular show to another, Aasiya feels privileged to be a part of a long running show like Balika Vadhu and is all set to embrace the challenge.

Excerpts from the interview:

Aasiya on her first few days of shoot 

I'm really enjoying the shoot even though it's a bit strenuous. Everyone is very warm on sets and I've almost met all cast from my family and it's been a good meet.

Entering a popular show like Balika Vadhu, which has been running since 6 years, did you find it challenging? 

I think it's a very nice show and yes it is a challenge to be a part of something which is already established among fans. The reason this show has been doing so well over the years is because it always focuses on new tracks and stories and doesn't dwell on the same drama. I'm excited to be a part of it.

What is that one thing about the role of Ganga's character that made you say yes for it?

Honestly, it is the show in total that made me agree! The character is really positive and the show in itself has a positive outlook. There are varied tracks in the show and each story is interesting to watch. Even with Ganga's character I get a chance to do a lot within the plot.

Working with veteran actors like Surekha Sikri, were you nervous to meet her?

Till now I've shot most of my scenes with Surekhaji and Shashank (Vyas) and it's been delightful. She's a very nice person and initially I didn't know how to talk to her because there's a certain kind of respect. But she's nice to everyone on sets, it's like a learning experience to observe her act. Everyone in fact has been very welcoming, even Shashank helps me out sometimes in some of the scenes. It'll take a little time to build rapport with everyone but I think it'll work out fine.

What can your fans expect from you in the role of Ganga?

I believe that it'll take time for fans to accept a new face, especially when the character is already an established one. And since the show has been on-air from 6 years to accept any new face, be it any character, the flow will take some time. But I can assure fans that not only me but the entire time is putting their best efforts and hard work to deliver a successful show and I hope the audience keeps enjoying.

anitarani thumbnail
Thanks fr the PM Rani, commented there.  AK looks sooo cute
and innocent in this photograph.  😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Thanks fr the PM Rani, commented there.  AK looks sooo cute

and innocent in this photograph.  😳

Aasiya dose look cute doesn't she and we're aren't being biased 😆

Seriously she does suite the role and cv dragging there feet, trying to give her a grand entrance
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Another pic posted by blushing 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4243516&TPN=5&loggedin=1
anitarani thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Another pic posted by blushing 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4243516&TPN=5&loggedin=1

Rani, I like this look...see the innocence...childlike  😳

sugi1 thumbnail
oh our doll so cute .I cannot express.so beautiful. She looks very young.
Good entry  with Jagya.
Edited by sugi1 - 9 years ago