pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope they have chemistry on screen 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
From this pic there chemistry isn't bad. 

I'm sure when they took this pic last year, they didn't think they would be playing a couple 
in BV 
Edited by pyar-ishk - 9 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi ther Rani, am back  😊...love AK's look in HD...

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Her skin was flawless here and really liked her styling in HD

Rati & AK, chemistry of friendship really showed on screen and off

iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

From this pic there chemistry isn't bad.

I'm sure when they took this pic last year, they didn't think they would be playing a couple
in BV

LOL who would've thought πŸ˜ƒ
iSakshi thumbnail
so our darling is here finally :)

WU

Reporter Shashank Vyas  interviewed  her πŸ˜†welcoming her in BV as well as asking her how she is feeling

Aasiya  said I am feeling great It will take me some time to adjust with the role but I felt a lot of comfort shooting with Shashank as I know him from before so it was a lot comfortable for me to work with him when  i came to know  i will work with him i felt a lot comfortable 

The  original reporter  said Shashank and Aasiya know each other from before Good friends so it won't be difficult for them to set their chemistry on screen

Aasiya was asked  about her heavy dress and jewelry she said we  girls are used to wear such heavy dresses and jewelry in  Indian serials but since I stepped in any character after a long break so it is bit difficult for me to wear these clothes right now but slowly I will adjust

Shashank was asked  how he is feeling working with a third actress in Ganga's role He laughed  and said yes this is third Ganga , in one show I got familiar with so many people , understood different people's different temperaments Its my own personal schooling as an individual 

In the segment they showed Sriti and Sargun's journey as Ganga too and  told Aasiya willcontinue the  role now 

Edited by iSakshi - 9 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS...

Was reminded of Bandini seeing this picture..

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Hi ther Rani, am back  😊...love AK's look in HD...

Welcome Back πŸ€—

We'll keep this going to express all our, thoughts on her character and the show to avoid drama πŸ˜†

I was hoping for something of the same or modern look, but AK seems to be drawn to pallu and she's a mother of two, at least they're young. πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakshi

LOL who would've thought πŸ˜ƒ

My thoughts exactly πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakshi

so our darling is here finally :)

WU

Reporter Shashank Vyas  interviewed  her πŸ˜†welcoming her in BV as well as asking her how she is feeling

Aasiya  said I am feeling great It will take me some time to adjust with the role but I felt a lot of comfort shooting with Shashank as I know him from before so it was a lot comfortable for me to work with him when  i came to know  i will work with him i felt a lot comfortable 

The  original reporter  said Shashank and Aasiya know each other from before Good friends so it won't be difficult for them to set their chemistry on screen

Aasiya was asked  about her heavy dress and jewelry she said we  girls are used to wear such heavy dresses and jewelry in  Indian serials but since I stepped in any character after a long break so it is bit difficult for me to wear these clothes right now but slowly I will adjust

Shashank was asked  how he is feeling working with a third actress in Ganga's role He laughed  and said yes this is third Ganga , in one show I got familiar with so many people , understood different people's different temperaments Its my own personal schooling as an individual 

In the segment they showed Sriti and Sargun's journey as Ganga too and  told Aasiya willcontinue the  role now 

Thanks for posting the Caps and article 

She seems happy with coming back to work, so we'll happy for her