Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Birthday, JyoπŸ€—πŸ€—

*Clears throat*πŸ˜›
*Start to Sing*
Happy Birthday to you 
Happy Birthday to you 
Happy Birthday dear Jyo! 
Happy Birthday to you!πŸ€—

I think I saw you for the first time in Kayamath forum and then KMH...and became your virtual stalker during Geet days ( no creepy stalking..you know the reason)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You have always amused me with your knowledge about all of the shows..You and shru are indeed walking, talking soap-o-holic and living wikipediaπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Your crazy phangirling, witty humor and endless knowledge about TV world and filmy world  and craze for cricket, esp team India makes me go πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. How in the world do you get time for all of this?😳 Give us tips about time management πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Your kindness, dedication toward your work, friendly nature makes you one of the best DTs around and  more than anything...me lobs you for being my friend and saasumas saasπŸ€ͺπŸ€£πŸ€— Enough PDA as you know what you means to me and rest. Enjoy your day with jiju ji and spare cake for us..dont be kanjoosπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here is something to you from moi: Saasur ji looks damn hawtπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Jyo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Wishing you lifetime of happiness, love, luck and successπŸ˜ƒ I loved reading your daily take in DEK and PV forum during my initial days in IF and before quitting the shows πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have heard that you do write for JA forum too, Lol Haven't got around to read that but will defo stalk the forum in near future. Once again Have a wonderful dayπŸ€—πŸ€— (simmy)

Here's your gift πŸ˜Š
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday jyoti πŸ˜ƒ
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Jyoti!!! May God bless you with lots of love, success and happiness in your life!!! Gift pending raha...promise!!!
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Jyo di

May God bless u and fulfill ur all wishes

daffodil81 thumbnail
A vey happy birthday Jyoti.
Wish you lots of happiness & success
Edited by tulipdaisy - 10 years ago
snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Jyoti...

May all your wishes be fulfilled...

God fill your life with plenty of reasons to smile and rejoice.                                                                            ...

Love you...

Take care...πŸ€—
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo...Wihs you a very Happy Birthday Dear!!

Sorry couldnt drop a message on the first page. The PM just got lost in so many!!

Have a great day and enjoy eating your cake.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Replies for pg 2

@Fatima : OMGG Beautifull siggies .. I m already using a few and will b using the next set tomorrow .. I wish we can use more than 3 siggies on birthdays ..sighh πŸ˜”πŸ˜†... thanks again for the lovely wishes πŸ€—

@Thushy : More than u I feel I m more lucky to get such lovely kids for most of my forums I moderated πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. you hv been one of the most lovely and nice kidd in my forum classes πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ..thanks again for taking so much of efforts in making the siggies and putting all msges together .. also thanks for those lovely wishes and complements πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Radha : Thanksss once again from the bottom of my heart for those lovely siggies and your wishes ..means a lot πŸ˜³πŸ€—

@Sunny : Thanks a lot my SunMeera for your hot hot wishes πŸ˜› and that yummy cake 😳 ... once again we both seem to hv found a common show in JA now πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... I hope here at least SunMeera in the form of Ruquaiyya does some jadoo on Jalal πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†... thanks again for your lovely wishes πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Ady148 : Birthday r suppose to b all about fun and so no need of any invitation πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...thanks again for the lovely wishes πŸ€—

@Hinz and Nazneen :
Make sure u both edit hmphhh πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Melzz : I can see your msg on pg 10 πŸ˜²πŸ˜›...already using that yummy siggy .. errr yess my beta looks quite droolworthy there ☺️...already using it 😳😳.. rest let me quote your wadda sa post πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Happy Birthday, JyoπŸ€—πŸ€—

*Clears throat*πŸ˜›
*Start to Sing*
Happy Birthday to you 
Happy Birthday to you 
Happy Birthday dear Jyo! 
πŸ₯±

I wish u can record your voice in your south accent .. would hv been even better πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

I think I saw you for the first time in Kayamath forum and then KMH...and became your virtual stalker during Geet days ( no creepy stalking..you know the reason)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You have always amused me with your knowledge about all of the shows..You and shru are indeed walking, talking soap-o-holic and living wikipediaπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Yeah I remember u told me on FB the reason why u stalked me in Geet forum ... 🀣
🀣🀣🀣... I guess those were my prime days when it came to my researches on soaps πŸ€“ .. now I m growing old πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your crazy phangirling, witty humor and endless knowledge about TV world and filmy world  and craze for cricket, esp team India makes me go πŸ˜†. How in the world do you get time for all of this?😳 Give us tips about time management πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Your kindness, dedication toward your work, friendly nature makes you one of the best DTs around and  more than anything...me lobs you for being my friend and saasumas saasπŸ€— Enough PDA as you know what you means to me and rest. Enjoy your day with jiju ji and spare cake for us..dont be kanjoosπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All thanks to Jiju who makes sure I get enough time to drool on actors and cricketers along with house and office πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. about the cake .. sorry had it all .. it was a small one πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† ,. ...And I guess I learnt from u a lot when it comes to my work on IF as DT 😳 ..Ok enough of PDA from my side too 🀣.. I m still wondering what relation we hv .. errr Deeps is your sasuma and I m deeps ka sasuma .. so that makes me your grand sasuma .. errr πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...our FB relationship statuses should b "Its complicated" 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Here is something to you from moi: Saasur ji looks damn hawtπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ishhh using the siggy already ☺️☺️☺️

thanks again for the lovely wishess πŸ€—