made for each other Last part pg 35

Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Made for Each Other

I use to have this story on wattpad but a lot of readers wanted it on IF so I deleted it from there and will update here only

Blog

Index

Prologue- scroll down
Part 1- Scroll down
Part 2- Scroll down
Part 3- Page 5
Part 4- Page 11
 Part 5- Page 20
 Part 6- Page 27
 Important Note- Page 34
Part 7 (last part)- page 35

Edited by Harman987 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harman987 thumbnail

Prologue

Arjun is a rich brat. He is a player that uses girl and throws them away. But he is not like other player who goes after girl. He is a boy that girls go after. He had sex with numerous girls. He doesn't believe in love. He has his own place, and don't really care about his parents.

Riya is a middle class simple girl. Her parents met with an accident about year ago. She does everything on her own. She goes to school in the morning and works in the evening. She believes that one day she will fall in love and that person will make her his, and they will live happily ever after.

Riya new girl at school, very beautiful. What will happen if she catches the eyes of Arjun? Will he start believing in love or he will just use her?

Note- This story will have mature scenes and bad words. (Just warning, read at your own risk) It's FICTION!!!

Harman987 thumbnail

Part 1

Riya's POV

O god I am late. First day of new school and I am late. I was taking the bus to school and god the bus was so slow. I hope I will reach on time.

Thank god the bell hasn't rung yet. I have to go and get my schedule from the office first. "Hurry Riya, Hurry" I kept reminding myself.

I got my schedule from my counselor and rushed out. The minute I step out of the office I bump into someone. I thought I was going to fall, but I felt 2 strong hands around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it was. God, he was so handsome, perfect…. All I could do was stare in his pure black eyes.

Student around us starting mumbling things and we straighten up and he just walked away.

Arjun's POV  

Man!!! She's so beautiful. I was lost in her that never happened to me. There are other girls who are hot but man she was beautiful. I was thinking about her when my best friend Sameer comes and slaps me on my back, then we do our handshake.

"Where are you lost" asked Sameer. "Nowhere" I answered so he could the topic when he didn't say anything I asked "Where is your girlfriend at." "Right there" point toward his girlfriend (Ayesha) who was coming toward us.

"Hey Arjun" Ayesha said. "Hey Ayesha" I replied. She kissed Sameer and all I could do was turn around.

They were still kissing when a really hot girl came and stood in front of me. Her b***s were popping out.

"Hey Arjun, you free tonight." I just wanted her to get out of my face f**king s**t. "No not free." "Ok then see you some other day."  "Yeah sure."

The bell rings

Riya's POV

My first class is English 4 since I am senior. I enter the class and the whole class turns toward me. I ignore everyone and hand my schedule to the teacher.

"Riya Mukherjee" welcome to West High, please find a seat.

I go to back and sit next between a girl and a boy. O god the same boy that saved me from falling today.

"Hey, Welcome to West High, am Ayesha, Ayesha Kapoor" the girl said. "Thanks, Riya" I replied. "Nice name." "Thanks." The boy sitting next to Ayesha extended his hand and said "Sameer, Sameer Rathore, Ayesha's boyfriend." "Hi." Then the boy sitting next to me extended his hand "Arjun Rawte" "Riya Mukherjee" I don't know why but felt like I need to tell him my full name.

Wow, love this name Arjun Rawte, suits him.

Arjun's POV

Riya Mukherjee what a beautiful name suits her.

Mrs. Lopez makes her way to the front of the class. God why can't she give us a day off of English.

"Ok class, we have a new student in class, please be nice to her, her name is Riya Mukherjee." "Riya you came on perfect time we are going to start a project today."

"So class, the project will be on love." You will have a partner and will have to write a story own your own and also act it out." "A good news for all of you is you get to pick your own partners" finished Mrs. Lopez

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Chapter 1. Hopefully you will like it. So do you think Arjun and Riya will be partners or not.

Harman987

Harman987 thumbnail

Part 2

Riya's P.O.V

Everyone in class was so happy that they get to choose their own partners, but I wasn't really, because I was jealous for a reason I don't even know.

I was jealous because a s**t comes to Arjun and asked him to be her partner. I don't have any idea why I am jealous.

I was extremely happy when Arjun rejected her and asked me to be his partner.

Arjun's P.O.V

I was more than happy when Riya said yes when I asked her to be my partner.

I don't know why I was so happy. I never went after a girl they came after me.

We decided that our story will have many different things. Like love, abuse, and over the top love. We were 100% sure that no one else will come up with this idea since they just want to present lovey-dovey stories.

Sameer's P.O.V

Ayesha and I decided to show love that was full of obsession. Since it will be very different.

What mostly I was concentrated on Arjun and Riya. Arjun never I mean it never ever went after a girl then why Riya.

Riya seems like a very nice and innocent girl. I feel this brother and sister bond with her.

I even told Ayesha about it and she said that she is also worried about Riya, and she was very happy because I always wanted a sister.

Riya's P.O.V

End of day thank god. So I found out that I have all of my classes with Arjun, Sameer, and Ayesha, well except 1 period, I am the TA (teacher assistant) and they are in class as student, well it's art class and it's easy.

I even spent lunch with them but everyone around us kept staring at me and Arjun. I have no idea why.

Ayesha is my best friend. I can share anything with her. She is just awesome.

Sameer is like a brother to me. The moment I met him I felt the brother and sister bond with him.

Anyway, school's done welcome to work.

I hate the place I work at. It's a fast food place. I use to love fast food but now I hate it because I smell like it as well.

Arjun's P.O.V

I am so glad that I live alone. My parents are too busy to even look at me.

I asked them if I could have my own place and they bought me this huge mansion. They never visited me. I would go over with every other weekend to have dinner with them and that's it.

They said I am 18 I should be able to take care of myself. They don't let me work because they don't want people in so called society to say that the Rawte's son is working when they are already rich.

They told me to just join a college and they will take care of the fees and then I can work, and they will stop paying for me.

I hated bring alone that's why I would bring a girl with me and have sex with her.

Ever since I met Riya, I can't take my mind off of her. I want her to be here with me, not for sex but just here with me.

I want to hold her in my arms while we sleep. Man, I wish we could live together.

Man, why am I thinking like that. I don't even believe in Love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me how it is?

Harman987

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
reawesome update
cont soonEdited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
Harman987 thumbnail
unishaz thumbnail