Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣..no need to mention this guys the latest RM interview is awww...bada wala...awesum...aakanksha was super cute..and kunal toh..kunal...😳..he has demanded BHINDI na...ab dekhna..iss forum ki har ladki bhindi banan seekh rahi hogi aur jise uske ghar ka address pata hai kya pata woh log uske ghar pe home delivery kar de bhindi ki sabji..😆😆...kunal ka magic...bhindi ko itna popular bana diya...😆😳😳

when aakanksha said...are yaar main nahi kar rahi..yeh interview,bacha dar gaya..and so on...awww she was so cute...and the way kunal introduced the whole interview is wow...rolling..yeh..ah a complete pro..and when he said...how the hell does this phone works..i could't just stop myself🤣🤣🤣🤣...anyways i m waitin for jays post...and yes two things we need to do-
1.thanx RM for this one 🤗and
2.ask for 2nd one😆😆...and that too ulta..aakanksha interviews kunal...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
har ladki ko bhendi to ky agar kunal ko karela bhi pasand aayega to her kunalian ko karele se bhi pyar ho jayege.😉
Harshad_dbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyaninbt.

har ladki ko bhendi to ky agar kunal ko karela bhi pasand aayega to her kunalian ko karele se bhi pyar ho jayege.😉

🤣
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshad_dbest

🤣..no need to mention this guys the latest RM interview is awww...bada wala...awesum...aakanksha was super cute..and kunal toh..kunal...😳..he has demanded BHINDI na...ab dekhna..iss forum ki har ladki bhindi banan seekh rahi hogi aur jise uske ghar ka address pata hai kya pata woh log uske ghar pe home delivery kar de bhindi ki sabji..😆😆...kunal ka magic...bhindi ko itna popular bana diya...😆😳😳

when aakanksha said...are yaar main nahi kar rahi..yeh interview,bacha dar gaya..and so on...awww she was so cute...and the way kunal introduced the whole interview is wow...rolling..yeh..ah a complete pro..and when he said...how the hell does this phone works..i could't just stop myself🤣...anyways i m waitin for jays post...and yes two things we need to do-
1.thanx RM for this one 🤗and
2.ask for 2nd one😆😆...and that too ulta..aakanksha interviews kunal...😉

Sakshi...you are absolutely right...Dekna ab BHINDI ka price  badh jaayega ek dum se😆..
and regarding the segment..it was just super awesome and cute...these two are just kids offscreen...MY God the way Kunal was irritating Akanksha🤣...he loves doing that...every single part of the interview is worth watching million times...and KKK knws everything abt AS and the way he was complaining she doesnt share her Mango shake and chocolates..🤣 ...Yaar i watched that segment God knws how many times..especially..HOW THE HELL DOES THIS PHONE WORK🤣..this part and the beginning was too hillarious...i loved the way he says HI when he starts the interview with AS and the cutest part...Jab he is lost where he was in which question🤣..the way he reads out that question reminded me of my
 school days. Bechaara bhooka when AS says her mum makes Rajma chawal the best..kaise Maska maar raha tha Kab aarahi hai teri mummy..poor guy bhooka tha aur khaane ka interview le raha tha😆...kya inteview tha yaar i am dead
Sakshi i already asked for an opposite of the interview AS interviews KKK
trisa_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aree!! Bt smbdy tell me where is dat intrview???
Harshad_dbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabsfathima

Sakshi...you are absolutely right...Dekna ab BHINDI ka price  badh jaayega ek dum se😆..
and regarding the segment..it was just super awesome and cute...these two are just kids offscreen...MY God the way Kunal was irritating Akanksha🤣...he loves doing that...every single part of the interview is worth watching million times...and KKK knws everything abt AS and the way he was complaining she doesnt share her Mango shake and chocolates..🤣 ...Yaar i watched that segment God knws how many times..especially..HOW THE HELL DOES THIS PHONE WORK🤣..this part and the beginning was too hillarious...i loved the way he says HI when he starts the interview with AS and the cutest part...Jab he is lost where he was in which question🤣..the way he reads out that question reminded me of my
 school days. Bechaara bhooka when AS says her mum makes Rajma chawal the best..kaise Maska maar raha tha Kab aarahi hai teri mummy..poor guy bhooka tha aur khaane ka interview le raha tha😆...kya inteview tha yaar i am dead
Sakshi i already asked for an opposite of the interview AS interviews KKK

exactly..i cant even sum up the whole interview..the best till date...
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahahahha tere post ka title.hahahahhahaha bhindi le lo. yeh kunal aa gaya... Bhindi ki trp badha gaya..ab toh bhindi khaaongi toh usko diye bina khaaney ka man nahi karega..soney se bhi zyaada costly ho jaayegi bhindi.will tell mom to make bhindi fry tonight.
Harshad_dbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: trisa_98

Aree!! Bt smbdy tell me where is dat intrview???

are THE RECENT RM INTERVIEW..IT IS ALREADY POSTED..GO N CHECK IT OUT..
Harshad_dbest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Hahahahahahha tere post ka title.hahahahhahaha bhindi le lo. yeh kunal aa gaya... Bhindi ki trp badha gaya..ab toh bhindi khaaongi toh usko diye bina khaaney ka man nahi karega..soney se bhi zyaada costly ho jaayegi bhindi.will tell mom to make bhindi fry tonight.

mere ghar mein abhi ban rahi hai bhindi...lunch...bol toh mumbai bhejwaon nbt sets par...😆😆
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well honestly i love both bhindi and karela 😉, but i hate rajma. par koi nahi, ab toh pakka banana sikh lungi ! ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†