Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..BhUvaNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome first page Shy , congrats for the new FC. Waiting for a glimpse of u Barun..miss u
The first page is wonderful❤️

Edited by sasya1234 - 10 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh shy this is a treasure trove!!! I can't read in detail now.. Just glanced through it.. Looks awesome!!!!! Great edits sweetz!!!!👏

Thanks for adding me to the FC🤗
Edited by GanBarunFan - 10 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meens80

Was just going through the MedQ fan interaction and this is their latest message😃

MediaQue Entertainment: We agree that the releas of main aur mr right has been post poned... But I assure you the best is always saved for the last ... It involves everyone's hardwork and hence they want to deliver the best to everyone. 22 yards shoot was a little delayed due to date issues of a all the actors which combinedly was requires. Now it's going to roll in a few days... Barun is fine and yes he will be in news again soon and also for the right reasons!!! Just wait because main aur mr right is coming with a bang and you will love it

@bold - I am so freaking damn happy about this statement I can't even contain.  It will be work and only work.  YIPPEEE.  No more, Arnav's nani is working, what do you think of what's happening on another show or what speed do you ride your Enfield. 

I simply adore that MAMR cast pic.  It must be around March'ish when he had that haircut around the photoshoot.

And I still am smiling ridiculously about new projects.  New project.  It's in writing.  hee hee

edit: oh hellz, I forgot to congratulate everyone on the 10th FC cuz I was busy jamming on the first page 😳
Edited by momma1128 - 10 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
From the last FC, posted by What The (Nafisa).
If people wanted to take a look again

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hey all sobtians...🤗

congo shongo for new thread...well done sobtians...keep going this spirit 👍🏼

wohow lots of news of Barun is coming...,yippy i'm so happy 

here i've made 3 more edits for Barun Sobti's birthday ,watch and drool drool 🤪

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Barunshell

hey all sobtians...🤗

congo shongo for new thread...well done sobtians...keep going this spirit 👍🏼

wohow lots of news of Barun is coming...,yippy i'm so happy 

here i've made 3 more edits for Barun Sobti's birthday ,watch and drool drool 🤪

shelly!! awesome!!!😳
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg team barun's subscription for their website expired???
🤔😲
http://www.teambarun.com/
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Babe ,  WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FIRST PAGE 👏  and I am sooo happy that the new FC started on a such a cheerful note with positive news of our man.

Why the h*** could MedQ not categorically  tell us weeks ago that he will be out of circulation for a bit. I am not sure how PR companies work but for an actor who has such a large fan following the fandom does expect regular updates.  So once again it was fans pestering for info when questions were answered.

Have not read the new interview of the MAMR director but for the few lines I read - Is Barun THE main lead ?? How come he does not speak of any other actor.  For me he is the ONLY reason I would even bother to see the movie.

I will now go and enjoy my weekend . Have a great one girls.
momma1128 thumbnail
@Shelly - that first edit is stupendous.  I love it.  Something about not being able to see all of him in any one shot but putting the parts together.  Awesome.