TB-TOI: Rubina quits PV:Discuss Here VB 9

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TB Article

Rubina Dilaik quits Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed! Rubina Dilaik quits Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed! Despite being the main lead of the show, not getting enough prominence ...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15880-rubina-dilaik-quits-punar-vivaah-ek-nayi-umeed.htm

TOI Article

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rubina-Dilaik-quits-Punar-Vivah/articleshow/21123378.cms

There's some sad news for the fans of Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Punar Vivah-2 aired on Zee TV. 

The family drama which went on-air a few months ago with great pomp and fanfare is in crisis as the lead actress of the show Rubina Dilaik will soon bid adieu to the show. 

Sources inform that Rubina was not happy with the way her onscreen character Divya was shaping up in the show. So the actress decided to speak to the production house and after a long discussion, the actress and the production house amicably decided to call it an end. 

When contacted, Rubina confirmed the news and said, "Yes, it's true. The production house was very co-operative. They understood my point of view and hence the decision to leave Punar Vivah- 2 was mutual between me and the Production house." 

On being asked, about the reason behind quitting the show, Rubina says, "Unfortunately, things didn't work out the way it was promised to me. My character Divya in Punar Vivah- 2, didn't shape up the way I was narrated and eventually the graph of my character kept falling. I think as an actor if I am not confident about the character, I can't give my 100 percent. It's better to move on rather than continuing with something which you are not satisfied doing."

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All i say that i am proud of ruby...
She still do nt speak a word against this crap PH
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 She took very wise decision .
MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Soni, we are very proud of her, she is a class of her own, & she stands tall with dignity 🤗
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A very wise decision. And she has explained the reason very well. I have full confident that she sorted out the whole matter so well that it won't affect her future career. Will always support u Rubina whatever u decide. We are always with u. Inshallah u will soon get a good show which deserves your talent. Proud to be a fan of Rubina.Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 10 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. Hope the PH and channel also lets the character of Divya to leave with respect.
..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing Tanu :)
At last she quits.Now i can also quit this crap and leave this forum
kyara92 thumbnail
 very good decision !! i m proud of u rubina :):) love u always ❤️
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks for sharing. Hope the PH and channel also lets the character of Divya to leave with respect.

I think that was her last scene where she was left with unexplained answer of her leaving raj babu behind . and left sacrifices to both of them , as for this channel ,already have experience 
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best rubi for ur next show..hope we will see u soon in on screen in a new avatar..😊