Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Didn't he proof read the biography before it was published to make necessary changes?  I mean he should have had a contract drawn out even if its his wife who is writing it.

Clearly the situation is messed up with him sleeping with the woman who took care of him and both cases are underage sex situation.  So this phase had to be written sensitively. As he himself says its an important part of his life,why would any biographer exclude it from book. 

On one hand he talks about his struggles as kid working in tea shop, on another he has a nanny and servant?

Also since it was compared to ShineyA's case ,my mind automatically assumed that Om Puri in his present state had sex with 14 yr old maid. 

he told in an interview that nandita didn allow him to read it b4 publishing it as it was meant to be a surprise for him. n voila...it indeed surprised him. 
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
His wife just stooped low sharing out his secrets to the whole world for profit...God what the world has become now.no use of confinement... I find his wife cheap...👎🏼