Desert Heat #8 *CH 15, pg 1, New Thread Link pg 141!!*

TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE: I'm only continuing this story for current readers. New readers, you can find my full explanation on my blog.

Teaser:

Pack your bags everyone, as we travel to the far reaches of a vast desert..

The sand dunes..the scorching heat..the fluttering of the tents..the chilly nights..

Khushi: an innocent, beautiful woman leaving Lucknow for the first time.

ASR: a man who loves his land fiercely, but knows the only way to save it is with aggression.

They were never meant to meet.

But they did.

Sweet innocence meets savage masculinity.

Will Khushi give in to the overwhelming passion this man brings out in her?

Will ASR become Arnav for her?

Will they ignore the love blooming between them or fall under its heady spell?

To find out, read Desert Heat..

DH Readers: Thread #8 is here🥳 I'm so happy to see the support for this historical romance. And your words not just for ArHi, but for Raj-Sia, Imran-Zara, Maya-Aman, and Taj of course!  SCROLL DOWN this page for banner gallery, glossary, and pm rules.

by SarunFanatic Ji

By Anayah

By tora. tangled

by Hira_arnie

by Anayah

By Sarunfanatic_Ji

by Tora Tangled

by Satina

by Farwa Ibrahim

By Sunny Sobti Sarunmaniac

By PhoenixTears

By ..SSNAIR..

By BaRul-lover

By Sarunfanatic_Ji

By arshy4ever

By Satina

By naughtymallu

By Ethereal-Path

By jjsof

By Hrideyy

by SarunfanaticJi

If you don't see yours here, either im putting it on the blog's fanart page or I'm using it for next time😉

Edited by TINA! - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinaEskay thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TinaEskay thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

TinaEskay thumbnail

TinaEskay thumbnail

TinaEskay thumbnail

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
THE SECOND HALF

DESERT HEAT IS TRULY AN JOURNEY OF ARSHI AS SOULMATES

BUT ITS NOT ONLY THEIR STORY.

ITS A STORY OF THE BONDS  AND RELATIONSHIPS WOVEN SO AESTHETICALLY AMIDST EVERYTHING.

Isnt it said

"Friends are earned,the relation we choose ourselves"

Arnav,Imran,Raj,Aman and Taj

they are friends and brothers for life.

their loyalty and the feeling of oneness the most important to them.

These four men have been Arnav's biggest strength in his period of struggle,they have seen the high and the lows.the scares of facing death to surviving the toughest of battles.

Life as  a strange way of bringing people into our life,some come and part and some come to stay forever.

Who says only blood bonds people,some relations are much more thicker than blood and they stay forever.

Each one of them has their own personalities and i always wonder how have  carved each character.

The silent yet standing up for his beliefs IMRAN.

The peacemaker AMAN.

The fun-filled Taj.

The spirted Raj.

And the one who holds everything together ASR.

Imran and Zara,now I realised why you told me that day,

and for Imran

Its truly "Its always more what meets the eye"

His advice to ASR .

He was being a true friend to him and a brother to Khushi,having experienced the feeling of loss himself he didnt wanted either of them to go trgh that.

But has love ever happened seeing logics.

Zara and him a tale that is yet to see its sun.A love that didnt needed words,silent and yet so powerful.

As much i feel true love can overcome anything,i do feel to let go of someone for their own good you love that person more than anything else.

May be Zara understood it too that is why somewhere she still waits for him,knowing he will come back someday.

And he will 

"Sacchi lagan se to khuda bhi mil jaata hai,pyaar karne waaloin ko koi kahaan rok paata hai".

Raj and Sia

what a couple!!!!!!!!

Both equally level headed,head strong and the love for each other unquestionable.

To someone to be rightfully someone's and then be with him without any stamp of the norms,it can only be done when ur beliefs in love is very strong and Raj and Siya are exactly that.

Aman and Maya

The love that seems to be one-sided but the fire is on both sides equally.Aman eyes speaks a lot more than words would ever do.

Their story still has to come into focus too nd im waiting for that but Maya's unconditional love is testimonied.

Taj

Hope the cupid strikes him soon.

ARSHI

The eternal soulmates,their love will pave way for every obstacle they come across.
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
CHAPTER- 13

This time,you are well aware of the reason,for the lateness,my lappy😡.

Well the chapter

STRING OF PEARLS!!!!!!!

And it touched every string of my heart.You have successfully left me speechless this time😳.

Its nt a big thing at all but for me when I feel short for words,its a very big thing for me so you could have an idea what this chapter did to me especially.

At one point my eyes really glistened up.

Arnav and Khushi symbolises almost everything of how i envision truest of true love as.

A love that doesn't demand but only gives,
A love that keeps you above everything else,
Somethings that doesn't let come in between,
Even when whole world is around,its you both that surrounds!!!!!!!

The journey of true love is never easy,it has to go through all the trials to reach its destination but its the journey that binds those two halves into such an intricate bond that everything else fades around.

ASR IS ARNAV 

Only when he is with Khushi and that is how it should be.

For the first time Khushi dressed herself up,only because he wanted to prove him she is not a child.
The silent gazing stares,the possessive hold ,the man who made her feel like a woman.

Arnav was besotted by her,completely drown like a moth to a flame.

The boy vs girls tug off was such a well blended thing.

My heart went for Maya,at that time I wanted to repeat her own words to her

"Eyes have a way of revealing,we all does our best to hide"

Eyes are the mirror to the soul.

Taj is such a sweetheart,he deserves someone and I am very sure you have already planned something.

Raj and Sia they are such a striking couple,neither letting down,the spark clearly visible.

Khushi and ASR competing.He knows she is as comptetive and focussed.She wont let it go unless she won and getting distracted by her,he pulls off the game his style.

Gets close to her,hold her possessively knowing the effect he has on her.

And thus like every single time everything else fades into oblivion,not the voices around hem,not that they were against each other in  a competition,not anything.

Just them together.

Not able to stay far away from her,he hauled her up and stralls forward,not caring about anything else.and well thats ASR when he answers Sia in his trademark style who will stop him?

One thing that really striked me was how Sia told him but as if she was indirectly saying to Raj that he always does what he wants,not caring to even ask her.

They are not married but may be deep down Sia wants to marry Raj too who is unaware or doesnt want to get into it though I could be wrong.

Isnt it the beauty of love,that you start putting that person first in everything.

I felt it

when Arnav asked Khushi about will she go with him.

when he didnt took anything further with her ,inspite of knowing she would not hesitate but he thought of her betterment.

Her innocence and naivity that makes him protect her from everything.

The heartfelt wish to hold her close and never let anything get in between them.

True love gives you the strength to trust urself and to follow ur heart which u never have otherwise.

Khushi ache to hold him close,her fear of losing him still there somewhere,her want to make him believe she was very much of a woman,her desire to see admirance for her beauty in Arnav's eyes,her feel to get close to him as much as she could,the feeling of being safe in his arms.

Arnav's love and trust in her has given her the confidence to believe in herself,his belief that she can do everything she wants too.

The way she answered she wanted to go with him,her admittance finally that she can no longer deny the pull she had for him,that he has become the reason of her existence was so beautifully portrayed.

Arnav has been confident that one day she will come to him and she did,She finally did.The kiss that was a beautiful start of their journey ahead.

Her words "MY ARNAV"

You cant hear a word against the person u love ,and Arnav means everything to her.

Two people finally basking in the knowledge of their love.

Arnav has clearly depicted that how true love is unconditional,not taking things forward because she is innocent,knowing she doesnt have any self preservation in herself when it comes to him.

His words to describe her,he not only loves her,he adores her,he respects her,in his world full of betrayls she is the most pure one eve.

This man never fails to amazes me,his eagerness to correct Taj unless he claims what is actually rightfully his,THIS IS WHAT IS  A REAL MAN IS.

The decision to marry her because he believes that this is what Khushi deserves and he wants to give her everything he can.

Doesnt say about love but wants to give her everything that love brings with it honesty,trust,care and protection.

Imran and Aman .

The genuine happiness of Aman and the apprehensivnes of Imran.

The three questions.

When you cant see a feather hurt her,
when you dont want to live a moment if she is a not a part of it,
when you cant see someone else touching her.

THATS LOVE

AND ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA IS IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH KHUSHI.

His actions spoke loud than words but the admittance is always beautiful.

Imran words,your time will come soon too.

Not been away from each other and the sleep doesnt grace them with its presence unless they are together.

Khushi wants to be as close to him as she can,she is not shy to tell him her desires but Arnav inspite of his need keeps her away for her own good.

He wants to give her what she oughtfully deserves,the first time has to be special.

In each other arms,they slept peacefully because they crossed another threshold in their journey.

The night that awaits them,the promise Arnav made to her,Khushi wish to do everything she can to be sure he was his forever.

The precap SURRENDER.THE WORD ITSELF GIVES ME DIFFERENT INSIGHTS.

Maya going on like that something going on that side too.

This update you nailed it to the core ROCKSTAR .
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res!
which ones this for?
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on new thread Tina *hugs n kisses*