Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ALOT πŸ˜• BUT WHAT HAPPENING THESE FEW MOTHS PLZ DO TELL I KNOW ITS JHUMKI AND NOT ROLI 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ariarai

I'VE BEEN MISSING IN ALOT πŸ˜• BUT WHAT HAPPENING THESE FEW MOTHS PLZ DO TELL I KNOW ITS JHUMKI AND NOT ROLI 

its jhumki and roli had returned she is tied up in some old BW house and sid is going to marry jhumki as mataji got heart attack listening roli is dead and jhumki is roli's duplicate so as usula sid lied to her that he was just upset due to roli's memory loss so he said so and mataji planed for roli and sid's marriage as usual now lets see whether roli come before marriage or after marriage i guess after marriage only as rli is very weak and is in frail condition can't even speak so no way she can escape simar will save jhumki's bro but not her own real sis so leave all hope that she will retutn before marriage πŸ˜•
IReema thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

its jhumki and roli had returned she is tied up in some old BW house and sid is going to marry jhumki as mataji got heart attack listening roli is dead and jhumki is roli's duplicate so as usula sid lied to her that he was just upset due to roli's memory loss so he said so and mataji planed for roli and sid's marriage as usual now lets see whether roli come before marriage or after marriage i guess after marriage only as rli is very weak and is in frail condition can't even speak so no way she can escape simar will save jhumki's bro but not her own real sis so leave all hope that she will retutn before marriage πŸ˜•

thanks shrida😊
banuprasa thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

You are right!! Jhumki Bro will be saved & their marriage will be complete & then ROLI will come back to BW House.  As Mataji did to Simar earlier when Prem married ROLI instead of Simar, Mataji now will tell ROLI is divorced and now Jhumki became SID Wife as per rituals and next track will be SID to live with JHUMKI or ROLI.