Arakshi/Riya OS:- Just Like Them

wildire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Just Like Them

"Nahi, yaha nahi. Isse yaha lagao.

Hmm.

Nah, thoda left. Aur thoda. Nahi' nahi, zyada ho gaya, thoda right.

Han ab thik hai. Pefect."

Riya smiled at that guy putting the prop. Thanking and appreciating him.

She turned to see how the other people were doing their assigned work.

"Arre, yeh props abhi tak kisine lagaya kyu nahi hai? Kiski responsibility hai?" She shouted, searching for the person.

"Meri hai. Sorry Riya." Came up a girl.

"Its ok. Par dekho, jaldi karna. Mujhe iss show mein koi gardbari nahi chahiye.."

"Yes GS sahiba." Saluted the girl.

Riya gave her dimpled grin to that girl, who just acknowledged her by her post.

Yes, she was the GS of this college. She was liked by the majority so had been voted to this post. And so all the pain of college's stuffs were in her arse.

"RI'" Came a loud shout from her friend, Neha.

"JALDI AA!!!" She shouted from the doorway.

Riya gave her last set of instructions to the students here, who had taken the responsibility of setting the stage and then rushed to meet her best friend, Neha.

Neha supported an angry and irritated look, to which Riya had to give her apology with her sweet smile.

"Come on Ri. Tu inn sab kaam mein apna time waste kar rahi hai. Jab ki tujhe kisi aur ZYADA IMPORTANT kaam mein time spend karna chahiye." Neha scolded her.

"Play ke liye stage set karna bhi toh important hai nah." Riya argued.

Neha gave a a baffled look, "Play mein stage set karne ka fayida hi kya, jab Play ka Hero hi nahi hai humare paas."

Riya frowned at that statement.

"Chal. Audition ke liye ladke ready hai, hume 6 baje pochna tha." Neha said and they rushed towards the class where the audition for the main lead was to be held.

Their college was hosting Annual Inter-college Play Competition, this time.

The college authorities wanted the program to be perfectly held, so that their college reputation is not spoilt. And being the General Secretary of the college all the responsibilities were hung on her neck.

But, she also had another aspect to look into which the authorities weren't much bothered about, to Win the competition.

Oh! She had been very serious about this. She had selected the famous lovestory of King Prithviraj Chauhan and his wife Sanyogita.

The script was prepared and auditions were taken for the different roles.

She herself landed to play the role of Sanyogita. And another guy was selected as Prithviraj. Oh Sorry. Not just another guy. He was the dude of this college. Girls drooled over him.

Vivek Shukla.

That was his name.

Practices had begun conducted prior two months of the competition.

Everything was perfect.

Only to be crashed down by the sudden revelation that the main lead had gone flying to his relatives living in America, putting that college into a pit hole.

Bloody loser!

She would make sure that he would be given "Special Treatment" by everyone from this college.

So, now the task of finding some other lead actor was added to her list.

Umph! She sighed.

Five hours passed.

And yet she didn't find the right guy to play the role of Prithviraj.

Her friends saw her frustrated and tired. They pitied her.

"Chal, Riya. You need a break. Chal, cafeteria chalte hai." Her friend Anushka dragged her.

The tired Riya didn't protest it.

They were on their way to the caf, when they heard loud laughter of some girls in an empty class.

Not that anyone would have bothered to notice, but the conservation they were engrossed in, was something they just couldn't deny eavesdropping.

"Guys, Humari Madam ko ab tak uska Prithviraj Chauhan nahi mila. Bechari." Exclaimed a girl, Sabrina.

Humari Madam? Didn't get her Prithviraj? They didn't know whom Sabrina was talking about, but the phase of not getting her Prithviraj' Well, that's her.

They were talking about Riya. Hell'

This caught Riya and her friends' interest and so they stayed to listen to their conversation.

"Well, she has changed her choice for the 3rd time. Bolti hai ki the previous two were bad choice. This one is good. GOD! She can't think right. Starting mein 1st wale hi gun gaati thi, phir jab who chala gaya toh dusre ki and ab tisra. 3 timer kahiki" Sabrina continued.

Sabrina had volunteered to help with the auditions. So she was aware of all this things.

"Arre, chill. Agar kal koi 4th wala aa jaaye, toh bolegi ki phele ke sab bekar the aur yeh waala aacha hai. Tab who 4 timer ban jaayegi." Said Ishita.

Another member of the college who hatred Riya. Oh well, Ishita had also stood for the elections with Riya. Only, Riya won!

Some grudge always existed.

They had differences in the line of thoughts, always. This created a wall between them.

But it was never Riya. Its always been Ishita. Riya wasn't even aware that this girl hates her so much.

Riya's friends had been holding her hand while listening, as those girls continued.

"Some people are unbelievable. How easily they can alter from their own words." Said another girl, Divita.

"Arre, 4th kya. Agar 100th main lead bhi mila gaya nah, toh bolegi ki phele ke 99 ladke bekar the, yeh waala aacha hai. Tab 100th timer." Sabrina laughed.

"I hope real life Boyfriend selection mein yesa nah kare." She continued.

Riya's body stiffened at that statement. Anushka turned to Riya with a bewildered expression.

They were going to her character now.

"Poor Guys." Laughed Divita.

"Jinki Jaisi Niat" Added Ishita.

Ouch! That hurt.

She felt Anushka's hand being withdrawn from her. She looked at her and could see the fight that she was going to put up with these girls for this.

Before she could do or say anything, Riya dragged her out of that place to the cafe.

Anushka protested, but Riya hushed her till she reaches the Caf.

Once there'

"W*F Riya! Kyu rokha mujhe? Mein unhe dekh leti. How can they say that about you?" Anushka shouted.

Riya kept quiet, absorbing the incidents that just occurred.

"Ri' Mein bhi iss baar Anu se shemat hu." Neha said slowly.

Riya looked up at her, a little surprised. Neha was the polite one. Fights and arguments didn't define her.

"They might have stupid grudges against you, but they had no right to go on your character." She said.

"Well, no one ever does have the right to go on anyone's character."

Their words echoed in Riya's mind. She compared their comments on her character to the person she actually she.

She let out a heavy breathe and smiled.

"Come one guys. I know what they did was wrong and out of some stupid grudges against me. But' Why do I even give importance to their comments? Who are they to me? My friends or family? Well they are a bunch of people who don't even know my full name!" She explained.

"Ab, jo log mera NAAM tak thik se nahi jaante, woh log kya batayenge ki mein actually hu kesi. Hai nah?" She raised her brows.

"And waise bhi, these girls belong to Vivek Shukla fan club. Mere bare mein bolenge hi nah." She continued.

"Hmm' Tum thik keh rahi ho. Its useless to think about them." Neha agreed.

Anushka looked a bit reluctant. But Riya used her magical eyes to make her see her point.

Slowly, Anushka nodded.

"Waise ek baat unho sahi kaha'" Anushka said after some time.

Riya and Neha both turned to look at her, wondering.

"Ri' Tune najane kitne ladko ka dil toda hai. College ke aadhe se zyaada ladke tujhpe marte hai, kitno ne toh propose bhi kiya. Par tu hai ki, unhe ghaas bhi nahi dalti." Anu complained.

Neha bursted out laughing while Riya hit Anu's head.

"Waise han Riya' Even I wanna know the reason. Kitne options mile, par kisi ko select hi nahi kiya." Neha joined.

Before Riya could reply, Anu busted in, "Ri, ab yeh mat bolna ki tujhe tera Prince Chaming nahi mila." Making a "Yucks" face.

"Nah re. Prince Charming nahi chahiye. Par mujhe ab tak woh nahi mila, jiske saath mein apna dream love-story ji saku."

"OOO" Came from both the girls.

"Konsi fairytale lovestory? Kaha se copy kiya hai tune yeh." Anu asked in a mocking manner.

"Koi fairytale lovestory nahi. Ek normal si lovestory. Meine kahi se copy nahi kiya hai, balki khud dekha hai."

"Kaha? Kiski baath kar rahi hai." Neha asked with curiosity.

"Mere apne Dadu aur Dadi ki lovestory." Riya said with a smile.

Scroll down for more😉

Edited by ...Mithuz... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildire thumbnail

Neha eyes widened and Anu spitted out her drink.

"WHAT!" Both exclaimed simultaneously.

Riya grinned looking at her friend's expression.

"Ri… Par tune toh bola tha ki tere ghar mein kisiki love marriage nahi hui hai." Anu complained, totally confused.

"Han nahi hui hai. Par love marriage hone se hi do logo ke bich mein pyaar ho, yesa toh kahi likha nahi hai nah."

But they were still confused. They had know Riya ever since she used to read Fairytales. And had witnessed her craziness for the Vampire lovestories she had read.

She always wanted a lovestory of her own. Arranged marriage for her was something similar to Kerela Sabji that she couldn't digest.

Her these words confused them.

"Par…" Anu argued.

"Mujhe pata hai ki meine tum logo ko bachpan se kya bola hai. And my today's words confused you a lot." Riya interrupted.

"There is something I didn't tell you." Riya continued.

"I always thought that Arranged Marriage mein hardly pyaar hota hai. Par mein galat thi. Aur mujhe galat prove kiya mere apne Dadu aur Dadi ne."

"Kese?" Both asked.

Riya smiled… And narrated the story.

Riya's POV

Mere Dadu ko toh jaante hi ho, Arjun Suryakant Ratwe. Retired commissioner, Mumbai police force. Apne time mein ek bohot famous aur kalib officer the.

Aur meri Dadi… Unke baare mein zyaade kuch nahi jaanti thi. Woh ek simple housewife thi. Han par phele woh ek reporter thi. Dadu ke saath kaam karti thi, yesa sunna tha.

Retirement ke baadh, woh log ek village mein shift ho gaye aur waha shanti se jeene lage.

Mein humesha unse milne Chuttiyo mein jaya karti thi. Saal mein ek baar unse milna toh hota hi tha. Bas isse zyada kuch nahi.

Jitna uss saal ke ek mahine mein unhe jaan paati mein jaan leti.

Bohot simple way mein rehte the.

Waha jaake bas yehi dekhne ko milta tha. Roz ek hi routine. Dono jaldi uthte the. Dadu walk par nikal jaate aur Dadi ghar ke kaam mein lag jete.

Apne apne life mein busy rehte the. Meine kabhi bhi unhe ek saath dekha hi nahi.

Kabhi pata hi nahi chalne diya ki woh log ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte the.

Aur nah hi meine socha.

Meine toh infact socha ki unke parents ne unki shaadi karwayi aur Dadu Dadi bas ek family aur future secure karne ke liye jeete the.

Paagal thi mein. Kitni galat thi. Bewakoof kahiki. (She smiled to herself)

Par meri bhi kaha galti, meine unhe jitna dekha tha uske upar hi apne khud ke conclusions bana liye.

Log kehte the, ki ek time pe Dadu bohot handsome hua karte the aur bohot saari ladkiya unhe piche padti thi. He was more handsome than any movie star.

Aur mein unn pe hasti thi. Arre… Meine toh Dadu ko humesha ek stick ke saath dekha tha. Han, woh smart aur active jarur the. Par handsome? Yeh mein kabhi vishwas nahi kar paayi. Mere liye toh woh ek old man the, with wrinkles on his face, grayish-white hair and grey beard.

How can he be handsome?

Aur Dadi… unka case toh aur bhi interesting hai. Unhe bhi meine humesha ek old lady ki hisab se dekha, jinke white hair the, wrinkled face, a voice that was sweet and hands that were though strong but used to shake once a while. Logo ke mutabik, woh humesha se old nahi thi. She had beautiful black hai with no wrinkles on her face. And she used to talk a lot. Nah! I never believed them. She was so quite.

When they said she was very playful, I used to giggle. Meine toh unhe humesha dheere dheere chalet hue dekha hai. Jo insaan itni dheere dheere chalti hai,woh kese bhala khel sakti hai?

I could never fit them into that description I was given.

For me they were always my Dadu and Dadi not a man and a woman who had been young once.

Dadi toh humesha ghar ke kaam mein busy rehti thi. I didn't spend much time with her.

Par Dadu ke saath meri bohot aachi bonding thi.

We used to play together. Unke upar ghoda sawari bhi ki hai meine.

Mein har subhe breakfast time pe notice karti thi kese Dadi dheere dheere apna sab kaam karti thi. But yet she was very efficient. Jab tak hum sab Breakfast table puchte, she used to be ready with everything on the table.

Jab sab table pe aa jaate the, tab Dadi sabse phele Dadu ko serve karti thi. Aur Dadu, he used to quietly sit down and wait till she had finished serving.

Serve karne ke baadh woh chali jaati thi to let all of us finish our breakfast.

I never saw Dadu thank her for that. He never used to look at her also when she served.

He used to wait quietly or talk to us.

And then he used to call me towards him and make me sit on his lap and feed me from his plate.

I always remember. Whenever we would eat, be it breakfast, lunch, dinner or some snacks, the first morsel, he would always feed me, with his own hands.

That was the time I spent with him.

Par jese filmo mein hota hai, unho ne kabhi pyaar se Dadi ko nahi kilaya.

Mere liye uss time, Filmo wala pyaar hi asli pyaar tha. Jaha log apna pyaar kisi romatic gesture se dikhate the.

Dadu aur Dadi ke bich mein pyaar kese hota toh phir? Mein humesha yehi sochti thi.

Dadu ki ek baat thi, unhe humesha tum koi book padhte hue ya phir kuch karte hue apni FAVOURITE rocking chair pe paoge.

Unki favourite chair thi. Window ke paas. He used to find solace there.

Dadi humesha kuch time intervals ke baadh unhe chai dene jaati thi, adhrak waali. Unki Favourite.

Logo ke saath baatein karte the, toh bhi waha se. Unke siwaye waha aur koi bethta hi nahi tha.

Han! Mein kabhi kabar beith jaati thi.

Mere liye sab allowed tha.

Woh kabhi kabhi mujhe apne godh mein leke jhulte the. Hum dono phir waha pe bhi bohot masti karte.

Dadu nah Dadi ko bohot chidate the.

Woh humesha Dadi ko, "Arre woh buddhi" khekar bulate the.

Mazak mein aur mein hasti thi.

Woh mujhe bolte, "Riya, jara meri uss Budhi ko bulana."

Mein tab bas hasti aur Dadi ko dekhti. Woh kuch react nahi karti thi. Bas smile karke woh kaam karti thi jiske liye Dadu unhe bulate the.

Mein sochti ki Dadi ko bura nahi lagta kya?

Par mujhe kya pata tha, ki isme bhi Dadu ka Dadi ke liye pyaar tha. Aur Dadi usse ek smile ke saath accept karti thi.

Par yeh baat mujhe uss samay samajh mein hi nahi aati.

Aaya toh bohut time baad…

Dadi, woh bimar rehti thi. Old age stuff. Woh bed pe hi rehti thi. Jab mein unse chuttiyo mein milne gayi, toh woh meri active Dadi nahi thi.

She was old… Very old. Her voice was nothing more than a whisper. It was inaudible. Woh mujhe kuch bolti toh, aadhe se zyaada time mujhe kuch samaj mein hi nahi aata tha. And at times I had to make myself ask her to repeat.

It pained me. I didn't want to trouble her more. She already used to take so much pain in saying anything to me.

I was not so close to her. And I feel guilty about that. I wish I was. I wish mein unke saath hi rehti. Unse baat karti. Unke haato ki khana khati unhe haato se.

Par yesa kuch nahi hua.

And that was the last time I ever saw her.

She died. None of us were there. Dad, mom and me. No one was there.

I wished I could have seen her for the last time. Just once.

Unki antim sanskar mein bhi nahi jaa payi. My dad too reached late. They lived in village therefore they had no facility to preserve her body till dad reaches.

I had never seen my dad cry. Even on that day. After the news, he went to take bath, as per the ritual. I m sure he must have cried in there. Silently.

Though unseen, I could sense his tears.

If I regret of not being there with my Dadi in her last minute, then she was my father's mother. I would never know what he must have felt.

I still curse myself for not being a good granddaughter.

But that was just one thing…

A few days later I got to know from my parents that my Dadu also wasn't keeping well.

Dadu was old. Very old. Above 90. Yet. He was fit. That's how I knew him.

I blamed old age as it was going to steal another Grandparent from me.

But all this was nothing until I went there again in my Vacations.

The site there shocked me.

There was a person there on my Dadu's chair. But he wasn't Dadu. Not my Dadu.

Not the Dadu I had ever known.

There was a body sitting on that chair. No longer a rocking chair. Not in literal sense.

He looked like my Dadu. But this person was very old, very, very old.

And the toughest part was that, He was my Dadu.

He did not acknowledge me. Or my parents. He must have glanced at us once. But didn't greet, didn't acknowledged. He didn't even smile at us.

People were right. He is not well. That was the reason he longer seemed my Dadu anymore.

Only… That wasn't the case.

I was busy with my cousins. But I didn't fail to notice him.

All day he used to sit on his chair.

An early riser he was, woke up after 10 am. He didn't go for his daily walk. Nor did he indulge himself in any activity.

There was a small temple he had built when he bought this house new. I would seen him do his chores take his bath and go and pray.

He prayed for a long time.

We could hear him singing to the deity.

But now… He didn't even pray.

All he did was to sit. Sit on that chair. Do nothing.

He didn't talk anymore. To anyone. People used to sit beside him and engross in hearty conversations with each other.

The Dadu I knew would have spiced up the topic even more. Add more colors to it. Make it more enjoyable with his knowledge and witty talks.

Everyone used to love him that way.

But this person, he didn't utter a word. He just sat there with a blank expression. He wasn't even aware that there were people around him, laughing at some nice joke. He didn't smile. He just stared at the opposite wall, with a blank expression.

I wished he would. Utter a word at least. But he didn't.

Sat there.

When he was called for food, he would just sit on his usual place on the dinner table and have the food he was served.

He didn't call me to him anymore. He didn't feed me the first morsel of his plate.

He didn't even look at me.

It hurt me. I was very hurt. I liked the way he used to call me. And feed me first bite.

Now he just ate. Very little. Then would walk away.

I remembered the comments he used to pass at Dadi, earlier.

I missed his smile and his laughter.

I remember one daily routine he had.

As it used to be cold at night time in the village, he would always wash his legs in Luke warm water, and then he would apply oil on his feet and go to sleep after that.

He never missed that.

When I used to be there, he would call me and make me sit on the opposite stool next to him and wash my legs in the warm water. He would always dip his hands first to see if the water isn't too hot. Then he would gently wash my leg.

After that he would take the mustard oil bottle and massage my legs with oil.

I was shy then to acknowledge it. But I loved it. I loved his warmth.

But he didn't never do that any longer. Neither did he wash my legs nor his.

I missed him. I missed his warmth.

I didn't like this cold man. This empty man.

I didn't like this souless Dadu of mine.

I cursed the oldage.

When we were leaving for the city, my parents asked me to take his blessings.

Although they didn't say it aloud, but I knew it, why.

I knew I would never meet my Dadu again the next time I come here.

He would not be alive.

There wouldn't be a single trace of him next time. Except his memories.

I would never see him again.

And yes, I didn't.

Exactly 6 months after my Dadi, I heard that even my Dadu left this world.

Again I wasn't there.

But it was then I realized that it wasn't old age that killed my Dadu.

It was Dadi.

She killed him. Or should I say that her absence killed him.

Her death left him souless. It took away the sun from his life. No… Dadi was his sun.

She died and his world was filled with darkness.

It has to be this.

Or how come my Dadu who was above 90 but still was fit as a fiddle, die all of a sudden? Within just 6 months?

I never thought that a love like this also exists.

They never showed, we never saw.

They never told, we never heard.

But it was there.

Always.

They are my role model. That's how I want my story to be.

I don't want someone who gives me fancy gifts or takes me to romantic places.

I want someone to love me to Death.

Like them.

My Dadi, the sweetest person the Almightly could create.

And My Dadu, whom though I have always seen in Dhoti, but yet the best definition of a Gentleman."

Riya finished her story and turned back to her friends.

She was shocked to find them in tears. Even Anuskha.

"Arre, Anu. Tu toh ro rahi hai."

"Aur nahi toh kya karti? Nachti?" Anu said in midst her sobs.

She ran to give Riya a bear hug, which Riya returned.

Neha also rushed to join them.

They sobbed for some time more.

Later they composed themselves.

"Ri… My salute your Dadu and Dadi." Neha said. Anu nodded her head in agreement.

Riya smiled at them, with wet eyes.

"Uh! Excuse me?" Riya heard someone calling from behind.

She turned to face a boy. Well, she hadn't seen him before in the college. Must be a new guy. But he seemed familiar.

The boy seemed uncomfortable now. He didn't know it was a bad timing for his appearance.

"Yes." Riya urged sensing his discomfort.

"Eh… I m Arjun Srivastav. New student here. Well you are Riya Rawte right?"

Riya nodded.

"Well, I needed notes, as I have joined mid-semester. And all the teachers recommended your name. So I was wondering if…"

"I will definitely help you with the notes. Don't worry." Riya assured with a smile.

"Thanks." He flashed a smile and left.

Riya tried to remember where she had seen him.

Anu and Neha called Riya back.

"Ri… Kya hua? Woh chala gaya. Kya dekh rahi hai?" Anu asked.

"Meine isse…" Riya's eyes widened. Damn it!

"Oh My God!" Riya exclaimed.

"Kya hua Ri?" Neha asked tensed.

"Mujhe mere Prithviraj Chauhan mil gaya." Riya screamed with joy and rushed after him.

Ah… Don't be confused people.

Arjun Srivastav… National level Drama competition winner.

wildire thumbnail
A little bit of my note.

I know u all are confused with the story I have written... So I m here to answer a few even before u ask.

1) Why this concept?

Well this concept I didnt need to think much... Mainly cause all the instances I gave are 99% real life.
Yes... This is the story of my own Dadu and Dadi.
You can imagine this RIYA to be me.
I always wanted to write on them. But never did. And all of a sudden I got this idea. To denote them as Arjun and Sakshi and write Their story through my obserevations.

Yes... Its a Tribute I pay to them.

2) Why Riya?

Well, some people say I joined this Forum after Riya's death. So never witnessed the ARIYA magic.
It isnt that way.
I joined the forum late cuz I didnt know about it.
Any I had thoughout witnessed their magic.

I had planned to write a Ariya story long back. But before I would begin, the story changed and others were brought.

Sorry I cant write Ariya anymore.

But this is a tribute to Riya!

-Love
Akangkshya❤️
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Damn good, do change it your title to a Riya OS 😛

A lovely OS, and i can see that it's based on real facts too😳
Poor Riya, kaise kaise dost mile ousse, but then this is life, and people are like that, you cant change people's mentality
Now about Arjun and Sakshi, haye kya love story and ending tha😳, so pure and painful and yet so happy😳
and now about your dedication, it was a very good tribute🤗
Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful Mithu!!

From your eyes to our hearts...direct hit

It was a pure Beauty Starting from Riya trying to handle the College Peers and then The love story of her dadi and dadu..

Such Love is so difficuly to find but aint u lucky once u find it

Absoluety brillaint work and i knw its close to ur Heart :)
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Mithu!

aww ur dadu and dadi are indeed a role model...
yup for those who think that there is no love in arranged marriages...its not right...it exists in all its true color and vigor...
one just has to identify it and treasure it for a lifetime! 

Lovely OS!
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it's just an awesome os.. Loved it..
BDCTG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah... It's actually real life story!

Mithu Aapi...excellent piece of work!

But, hatts off to your Dadu-Dadi!

Loved...loved...loved that line-

'They never showes, we never saw.

They never told, we never heard!'

Lovely...heart touching story!! Loved it a lot!

P.S: I don't know, you'll beleive it or not.

My Baba's Mama-Mami...means, rishte me meri Dadu-Dadi...

My Dada died becaz of old age... My dadi was fine till then. But, at the 4th day after my dadu's death...umm, haan... At the day of my Dadu's Fatiha... All the relatives went back to their places frm the villege... Only to find the news that my Dadi was no more also...

Actually, my Dadu-Dadi went to Hazz together... Toghetherly they prayed to Allah that, if they live...then they want to live together... And if they die...then want to die together!

So, I can feel Aapi...what you are feeling...
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aku that was mindblowing,,I salute your dadu and dadi too,i just love the story,actually i haave no words to express how beautifully it was written...just loove loove it and yes very nice tribute to your grandparents,while reading the update itself,i had the feeling that its was true story which you are narrating🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago
Shamsad1607 thumbnail
Lovely, Beautiful, Brilliant,fantastic, fabulous, heart-touching, emotional,aa..aaa...damm my vocabulary is finished.
Just grab a dictionary and find the praising words yourself plz...
I Just loved the OS.
Keep writing. & thanks for PM.