Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
loved it... still can't understand why arnav is behaving this way... he cn't hate his own baby... then why??
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great storyline! Very well written.

So sad that Khushi is going through the pregnancy in such a painful environment.

So she's 8 months pregnant but something happened 2 weeks ago that changed their relationship?

Looking forward to the next part.
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Very interesting
Why is arnav trying to be indifferent towards khushi when clearly it is very difficult for him to do so
please continue soon
thanks for the PM
srishti_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful beginning! I'm dying to know the reason behind Arnav's harsh and rude behaviour! He definitely loves Khushi and cares for her, but he is hiding something! Please update soon! Thank you for the PM! ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its such a sad story. I guess the doctor warned them that the baby may cost Khushi's life and she hid the truth from Arnav. Feeling very bad for them. Specially for Arnav. Thanks for the PM 
prabha75 thumbnail
interesting story.  update soon.  thanks for the pm
daljeet thumbnail
Hey I liked it. But why is Arnav like this? Is it because Kushi is in some danger due to pregnancy or that he doesn't want a baby?

If it is the second thing, then he is a jerk.
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Big thanks for PM me

Loveddd this story... a very different plot
wonder why Arnav is so rude to Khushi..
Awaiting for next

Love
Trisha
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
SO TOUCHING!!

I m feeling bad for Khushi but i have a feeling that its cos of baby Arnav is behaving this way!

I think there is some complications in Khushi's pregnancy and maybe doc have advised them to abort the baby otherwise khushi will not survive and arnav surely have asked khushi to do what doc have said but khushi must have refused and Arnav must have started behaving strangely from then.But he must have been going through hell of fear of losing his khushi thats y he hate his undorn child.(hehe.i m very bad at guessing:p.Sorry if i m making u bore with my rants:p)

looking forward to it..

Update soon.

Btw that was nicely written..

Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 2

Khushi shifted on the bed restlessly as her baby continued to kick her in the womb. She moaned as she gripped the bed sheet, wanting the baby to stop kicking for a moment. 

She had awoken due to the movement in her stomach, her baby kicking her awake. That was half an hour ago. And till now, the baby continued to play in her womb. 

Khushi looked to the side of the bed and saw it untouched. Ever since two weeks ago, he had decided to sleep on the green chaise instead. Khushi had been hurt by his decision, wanting to snuggle into his warmth while sleeping like she usually did, but he insisted that she would need her space now that she was heavily pregnant. And so the green chaise was where her husband slept. 

She looked at the chaise, only to find it empty. She wondered where Arnav was, as it was only 6am. He usually went for his jog at 7, came back by 8, showered by 8 30 and did some work before joining her for breakfast. 

He had started working from home ever since she had happily announced she was pregnant with his baby. She heard the shower running and assumed that Arnav was in there.

Khushi closed her eyes tight as her baby delivered another powerful kick and she gasped in pain. Unknown to her, the bathroom door opened and her handsome husband stepped out, dressed in half formal clothes.

Seeing his wife gripping the bed sheet and gasping in pain with her eyes tightly shut, Arnav ran to her side and sat beside her, cupping her face. "Khushi? Sweetheart are you alright? What is it? Is it time for labor already? But it's not even your nine month yet! Should I call the doctor-" a worried Arnav non stop hurled questions at a surprised Khushi who hadn't realized when Arnav had come to her side. 

"Arnavji!" Khushi cut in, stopping his rambling. Arnav looked at her with such love and concern that she couldn't help but tear up. Her hormones were screwed up.

"Khushi! Why are you crying dammit? It's the baby isn't it. What-" Arnav furiously spoke. "Arnavji, I'm fine! Yes, it's our baby. And no it's not time for labor. It's just that the little one is kicking me really hard. That's all" Khushi explained, calm. Arnav's eyes flickered to her swollen belly and Khushi looked at him sadly. She remembered the first time their baby had kicked and how ecstatic he had been.

During the 3rd month of her pregnancy, Arnav had been in the room, going through some files. Khushi had been resting on the bed as Arnav had strictly forbade her from doing any house work and made sure she and their baby had plenty of rest. So Khushi relaxed comfortably on their bed, watching the tv with some random movie going on. 

Soon, an intimate scene had come on the tv screen and a bored Khushi started having some naughty ideas. She suddenly sat upright and placed her hand on her still flat stomach and gave a small sound of pain. Immediately, Arnav's eyes darted to her and in a flash he towered over her, standing beside her at the bed. "Khushi?? What's wrong! Is it the baby? Is something wrong? Is it labor time?" He rushed, asking questions without thinking as all his mind had registered was his Khushi in pain. 

At Khushi's expression that reflected her feelings of pure ridiculousness at his last question, Arnav cleared his throat as he silently berated himself. "What the!" he swore loudly. "Okay.." he drawled, a goofy smile appearing on his lips as he slowly sat beside Khushi. "Obviously it's not time for labor." He spoke quickly, just as Khushi's face broke into a wide smile and she laughed at his cuteness. Arnav too joined in her musical laughter and asked again. "Seriously Khushi, what happened?" he asked, trying to keep calm and not freak out. Khushi merely stared at her devastatingly handsome man of a husband and felt her sexual instincts ride high. 

So instead of answering him, she pulled him closer to her by his hand as he leaned forward to where she was propped against the headboard. She came forward and their lips met, Arnav gently kissing her, making sure to not crush his weight onto her and kiss her thoroughly like he really wanted to. Khushi moaned a sweet sound into his mouth and soon got frustrated as he kept the kiss gentle. She pulled her lips from his and he stared at her, a little dazed from the tender kiss.

She glared at him and he gave her a small smile.

"Khushi, i don't want to hurt you or our baby" he explained. She groaned her displeasure. "Arnavji please, nothing will happen" she pleaded, battering her eyelashes at him. Arnav looked at her amused, at her child-like antics and smirked. Soon he narrowed his eyes at her. "So that little gasp of pain a while ago was what, to make me come here?" he asked seriously. Suddenly nervous, Khushi looked down to her lap and bit her lower lip. She spoke in a small voice. "I'm sorry Arnavji. I just wanted to be with you. And my hormones are making me crazy. I promise to  not disturb you anymore." 

A tear slowly made it's way down her smooth cheek and Arnav cursed under his breath, bringing his thumb to her delicate chin and tilting her face. The sight of her crying made his heart hurt. "Khushi, sweetheart, I was only joking" he said softly, wiping her tear and angling her face such that he could kiss her passionately. 

Knowing how her mood swings could change anytime, he quickly shifted her onto the bed and laid her head onto the pillow. Khushi closed her eyes at the familiar touch as he took his time kissing his way down from her lips to her jaw, neck, collarbone, between her slightly swollen breasts and slowly to her flat stomach, kissing all around that area, caressing her womb area with his hand where their baby lay. 

Khushi's eyes watered again due to the gentleness with which her husband kissed her and watching him at her stomach, caressing their baby over her skin made her cry. He glanced up at her and saw her tears. "Shhh, love" he said and placed a kiss right in the middle of her womb and froze. Khushi's sobs stopped. For a moment no one spoke. 

"Arnavji?" whispered a shocked Khushi. Arnav looked up at Khushi with wide eyes. "What? Was that..?" Arnav asked as his heart skipped a beat.  "Y..yes, I thi..think that wa.. was.." Khushi stammered in disbelief. Soon, Arnav brought his head down again and kissed Khushi at the same spot and another small kick was felt by both of them. Khushi gasped and Arnav lifted his head, staring at her lower abdomen with awe. 

Slowly Khushi lifted her hand and ran it through Arnav's hair. Arnav felt Khushi's fingers in his hair and he looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "Arnavji.." Khushi breathed, more tears falling from her eyes as she tried to express her happiness at the first kick of their little one. But she didn't need to express it, as he showed her just how happy and over the moon he was for the next few hours.

"Khushi, are you okay?" Arnav spoke, bringing Khushi out of the happy moments from before. Khushi looked at Arnav and nodded with a small smile before gasping again. Immediately Arnav stroked her hair and told her to relax. Khushi looked at him. 

He looked longingly at her stomach and she knew he wanted to feel their baby too, but was too stubborn. So she lifted his hand and placed it on her pregnant belly, just in time as another kick was delivered. Arnav's lips involuntarily stretched into a small smile as on his own, he started a rhythmic soothing stroking to her belly, trying to calm the little one. 

"Baby, let your mommy rest" he said as if their baby could understand. Khushi smiled as she looked at him talking to their baby after two weeks. A tear rolled from her eyes and Arnav got distracted from stroking their baby who now didn't kick so hard, just moved a little here and there. He shook his head when he saw her tear and placed both hands beside her head on the pillow as he leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss to her forehead. 

Khushi closed her eyes, savoring the feel of his lips on her face after two weeks. She tried to capture his moment and mentally added this into her collection of special times. Arnav stiffened suddenly as he realized what he was doing and moved away and was about to stand up when Khushi held his hand. He looked back at her. She tried to get up and he helped her sit up on the bed. He waited patiently as he knew his wife had something to say. 

"Arnavji.. We should forget what happened." Khushi spoke hesitantly, not knowing how to bring it up without getting him upset. Anger flashed in his eyes as he realized she was trying to bring up what happened two weeks ago. He just stared at her, doing his best to not set the world on fire and controlled the fury he was experiencing. He removed her hand that held his and looked at her evenly. 

"Khushi, I need to go to the study room for a conference call." he said curtly, stood up and turned to storm out of the room but stopped abruptly as her soft voice reached his ears.

"What happened was not your fault Arnavji" Khushi tried once more to reason with him.

Arnav turned his head slightly over his shoulder to her side and fisted his hands tightly. "Yes, it is Khushi. It's my fault" Arnav replied, hatred for himself coursing through him as he marched out of the room.

*Not edited; excuse any mistakes! - Only selected people from my buddy list will get PMs!*

Previous - Part 1

My Index

Edited by Checkmatee - 10 years ago