SwaRon OS: Hum adhoore bin tumhare

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
"Is she fine? Of course she was in the morning! What happened to her all of a sudden? Why isn't she picking up my call?!" a frustrated Swayam walked through the corridor with a phone in one hand and the other wrist tightly closed in anxiety. He was constantly checking his watch and the corridor in a hope to find her there but there were no traces of her.

Sharon was missing. She wasn't answering anyone's call, not even his! "Is she alright?" he was thinking of all possible reasons and suddenly he said out aloud "Asthma?" he froze for a second. How could he forget? He hit his head hard and paced through the atrium, went dashing everyone to the cycle stand and cycled as fast as possible to Sharon's place. He drove like a crazy drunken driver as various reasons and fears revolved in his head. He who knew each and every move of her simply ignored the fact that she was suffering from the dreaded disease! How could he? If there was something wrong with her then he would never be able to forgive himself.

Finally he reached her place. He rang the bell continuously but did not receive any response. This further increased his fears and he immediately looked out for an open window and jumped through it. He frantically shouted her name and ran through each and every room. His mind stop functioning and thinking logically. All he wanted this moment was to see Sharon safe and sound. His feet automatically stopped on seeing the familiar figurine in front of him. Her eyes were widened in shock and a faint voice reached his ears "Swayam! What happened? Are you alright?" she rushed towards him. Swayam couldn't even grasp what she was saying as all he could see was that she was safe and sound. He was just looking at her without any expressions on his face which all the more confused Sharon. She was shocked to see him in this state. He was breathing heavily and small sweat drops formed on his forehead. His eyes were watery and she could sense the probable reason was her. Before she could say anything he took her in his arms and started sobbing silently. He let the tear drops which he was holding since long escape and all the fears he had vanished into the thin air as now he could feel her heartbeat. She was in his embrace and nothing wrong could happen to her.

Sharon was confused with the sudden flow of events. As soon as he hugged her she could sense he was crying. She hugged him back with equal vigour and rubbed his shoulder to ensure everything is fine. "Sshh.. What happened Swayam?" she finally broke the silence. Reality struck him and he opened his eyes. Slowly he wiped his tears so that she wouldn't notice them and broke the hug. The smile of relief on his face soon changed into something which Sharon least expected. "Where the hell were you? Do you even realize what I went through? Why weren't you picking up my call?" he started questioning her without giving a gap for her answer. Even then she tried to interrupt "Swa.." he rudely cut her down and continued with the questionnaire. "I was so worried. I thought something happened to you. You could have informed at least someone! Where is your phone? Wh.." and before he could complete he was silenced by a peck on his lips. Sharon couldn't find any other alternative better than this to calm him down and she immediately took his head and placed a soft kiss on his lips.
"I'm here right in front of you. Why are you so worried Swayam? And where the hell is your phone?" she asked him holding his hands.

It took few moments for Swayam to realize he was still present in the room. He shook his head and tried to answer her question. "My phone is with me" he said and looked out for it in his pocket. He searched in all the pockets but failed to find it. Sharon gave him the I knew it look while he was trying to cover up with some weird answers and failed miserably. "Okay fine!" he gave up and continued "But why didn't you answer my call?"

"Swayam actually I was a bit busy since morning. After we came back from jogging I got a call from dad. He wanted me to urgently travel to Delhi and I don't know the reason for it. He also sent me the tickets for the flight and I will have to leave in an hour. After all the mess when I saw your missed calls and messages I immediately called you to inform you about his but you weren't answering my call. I thought I would go away without meeting you" she sighed and leaned on his shoulder.

"What do you mean by urgent work? And how long are you gonna stay there?" he asked nervously.

"Maybe for 15 days" she said silently knowing how Swayam would react.

"What?" he stood up surprised and shocked.

"But Sharon that is like too long! How am I going to stay without you? Please don't go" he pleaded like a 5 year old kid. Sharon couldn't help but smile and hugged him.

"It's difficult even for me to stay away from you Swayam but I promise I'll be back soon."

"Sharon please don't do this to me. Please don't go" he hugged her even tight not letting her go.

Sharon looked up to him and said "Dad has called me so it might be something important. Swayam please try to understand"

"Okay but I will let you go only on one condition" he said holding her waist and looking into her eyes.

"And what is that Mr. Shekhawat?" asked Sharon smiling.

"You will have to call me thrice in a day and message me once in an hour. I need to know each and every move of yours. I should feel like you are right next to me"

Sharon laughed and nodded in a yes "I will my lover boy." and rested her head on his chest.

He placed his hand on the back of her head and they remained like this for some time.

"I'll miss you Sharon"

"I'll miss you more Swayam"

I was missing SwaRon and VruShan so I just wrote this. I know it's too short but I've written it in like an hour. I hope you like it and just like Swayam even I'll miss Sharon or should I say Vruhsika
Get well soon Vrushika!

PS: As always comments, compliments and chappals all are taken 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nami that was so amazing... I love the whole concept...swayam worry Sharon kiss all were so mesmerizing...I hope they show sumthng similar n the show...loved it...
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres..

Namu guru ji shastang dandawat pranam πŸ˜›
If u write like dis in say just an hour den how ll u write in full time aaram se πŸ˜†
Dis was brilliant πŸ‘
Current situation pe os was very much needed.. Now Wen every1 were thinkin of Wat reason ll cv.s give us dis os has been perfectly written according to d situation πŸ‘   πŸ‘
It was short sweet n superb πŸ‘
Loved d caring loving swayam 😊
Am expecting dis kind of reaction only from swayam Wen actually sharon won't pick his call..
Love it love it love it 😊 😊
U wrote it beautifully.. U r really one of my favourite writers here 😊
I just love d way u write on swaron ek dum perfect πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Am really missing swaron a lot n aise time pe such an os is like a life saviour for all swaron fans 😳
Thanks to u for writing dis namu 😊

Ps: get well soon vrushi 😊
Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
cscs thumbnail
namiπŸ€—..thank u so much fr dis os...i imagined d whole convo on vrushan..n i just loved it..
really dnt knw hw m gonna survive all dese days widout swaron..
so all dese os n old ivs r d only sahara..
1nc again thank u..so much..
swaron u fr dis os..😊
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres
nami di hugs
πŸ€—
beautifully presented the one shot on current track which all must intentionally going similar too...love it.
cause of sharon dint ans the phone call i was expecting similar reaction frm swayam and his concern level... Love cute moment share together saying bye...
Di ur os is more of vrushan...
Luv it luv it luv it
😳 ❀️ Edited by Vishaka45 - 10 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nami!!!! A big big hug for this OS yaar!!! Thank u so so so so so much for cuming up wit this. I so so so loved this one re!! Its filled wit simplicity and soberness. And u included asthma yaar.. U don knw how much I ws lamenting over the fact that CVs hav completely opted this out from the story. From the start of asthma track I alwys wished to see some scenes revolving around this after their confession.. Nd this OS had it in a very nyc way. Swayam's concern was shown beautifully and I so so so so luvd it. The way he went out of the college to find her. His tears and how he hugged her.. U wrote this whole part amazingly. Their little tok. And the soft cute kiss.. This OS made me super happy. Loved the title. *hugs* *hugs*.. Brilliant work buddy.. I LOVED it..
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres
Super cute re .. ur update brought smile on my face
Missing vrushi so much..
And the os was awesome
.u penned it down really well Edited by AninditaSwaRon - 10 years ago
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dat was awesome nami...totally loved it... πŸ˜ƒ
our majnu boy is so cute and caring.. πŸ˜³ and loved his demand.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
hope we get to see something similar in actual epi.. πŸ˜Š

itz really going to b difficult to watch D3 without swaron... πŸ˜” 
Get well soon Vrushi... 

VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was really beautiful.
Even I am missing Vrushi/SwaRon so much.😭
Thank you for bringing a smile on my face.😳
Lovely OS.πŸ‘

PS:-Hope Vrushi get well soon and resume shooting.
Cant wait for SwaRon scenes.😭
Edited by AsYa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Nams m speechless!!!This was simple yet beautiful!!!Swayam's fear, his concern for sharon was wonderfully written, I cud actually imagine & feel the scene!!!!Thank you so very much for giving this light hearted yet beautiful os!!!A much needed one, after being coming to know as there will be no swaron for couple of weeks, this was one heck of a relief!!!My mood is enlightened all over again!!!!
P.S.Love u so much for writing this n I mean it!!!!