girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am now really really getting impressed by Hudda.
See, he got paid  from DB as well as IP for the same job  independently.
This  has also made me think that may be he is the one who actually planned the attack on IP and meera.
He has become shrewd enough to manipulate DB and IP.
He acts as if he is really scared of IP(DB also) in front of them  and behaves like a dirty cop to get the money out of them and also provokes them(remember when he went to  DB and provoked her to find out about the true  identity of Arjun ji , cunning 😈) .
And now he is creating situations also, I wont be surprised if they  reveal hudda is behind the attack.
I am liking him (i really hope that this time i am not accused of liking a corrupt cop)

P.S: Guys did you notice , he has grown Prithvi estyle muchchi also πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so true he is playing game from both side πŸ˜‰ now me waiting when DB n IP get to know the true face of hudda πŸ˜› Edited by ritzs200 - 10 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes!Hudda is doing a good job!πŸ˜›Nd finally lukn lyk a cunning cop!πŸ˜ƒThanks to da cvs!yes u cn shoot me guys!
  Thanks to da cvs,who is mkn Hudda interesting too..I think Hudda also knows Prithvi's whereabouts!πŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Yes!Hudda is doing a good job!πŸ˜›Nd finally lukn lyk a cunning cop!πŸ˜ƒThanks to da cvs!yes u cn shoot me guys!
  Thanks to da cvs,who is mkn Hudda interesting too..I think Hudda also knows Prithvi's whereabouts!πŸ˜‰

plausible , Hudda might be taking care of him  and might have hidden him also .
He  will reveal him  when most needed and when most damage can happen to supposedly  esmart people named DB and IP😈 πŸ˜‰
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzs200

so true he is playing game from both side πŸ˜‰ now me waiting when DB n IP get to know the true face of hudda πŸ˜›

yeah, it has actually become interesting with various characters showing layers of characteristics πŸ˜‰
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes hudda certainly turning out 2 b a cunning fox, but still not quite sure wat game he is playing 😑
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

yes hudda certainly turning out 2 b a cunning fox, but still not quite sure wat game he is playing 😑

what ever guys, we have to agree he is becoming interesting and unpredictable πŸ˜ˆ
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

yeah, it has actually become interesting with various characters showing layers of characteristics πŸ˜‰

yup now i just luv to watch junoon πŸ˜ƒ its back on track thanks god cv  they dont show DB crap πŸ€’ 
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Saba. Hudda is coming in to his own. Even I was thinking that maybe he is behind the attack - but then that means he doesn't know if this is IP or Prithvi cause the note asks - who are you?
Anyway as long as he doesn't keep raising his eyebrows too much I am ok with. btw where is his right hand man Chaudary? Another missing Junoon character πŸ˜†

Par yeh Chaudary kya cheez hai jab inhone Prithvi ko hi gayab kar diya!!😲
Edited by Junoonian - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

what ever guys, we have to agree he is becoming interesting and unpredictable πŸ˜ˆ

yes tat i will agree finally he is doing something to get our attention after sooo... long & poor tehsina i recall once waiting (for wks?) for him to finish dinner & come back - ha ha haπŸ˜†