{KiSha Twin Flames#25}: Silver Jubilee Check Pg84

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
c o m e    o 

(Page Layout by: *Khushii* + 100littledevils DO NOT COPY WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION)
Admins of the AT: Khushi (*Khushii*) Piyu (100littledevils) Aarti (kajen) 
Only one of us will be making the next ATs. 
------------------------------------------------------

The AT will be known as Twin Flames.(Credit goes to Piyu πŸ€£ We were churning our brains to see what fit the duo as AT, dreamland, heaven, etc are common) πŸ˜† 

Bharati as Kiya

The Diva. She hates living in the shadow of her famous elder sister. To seek everybody's attention, she has become something of a tantrum queen. A soft side persists to her. Yet, everyone calls' her 'Lipstick' and she is far away from being friends with the group.  But will the real Kiya please stand up? Quite lovingly called as 'chicklet' by KD! 

Fahad as KD

The Bad Boy. He has own set of morals and his own way of going about getting what he wants. Money is the only thing that get's him going. Or so everyone thinks! Is he all bad? Ofcourse not! Will his journey lead him to redemption or to the dark side?  Kiya, the Diva, calls him 'stoneface' And how right the word is for him! A complete stone-face. Cuz inside, his heart is warm πŸ˜‰ 

Together, they make the hot couple of the show! Both of them full of attitude for the other while still having a soft side to themselves. The world knows them as something while the real them is hidden away. Through the journey, will both come together, understand each other? Along the way, even fall for each other!! They are a perfect example of 'Setting Love on Fire.'

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

1. Talk about the couple only. Avoid discussion general characters of the show. Keep it limited. 

2. Keep personal chatting to a minimum please. 

3. If you have nothing nice to say about the characters or the person playing the role, please do not post. Bashing will not be tolerated at ANY point. 

4. Follow IF-COC and Forum Rules at ALL times.

5. Have fun discussing and simply don't get warned πŸ˜†

(More rules will be added later on if needed).

Important Note. 

Hey guys! 

SO let me say this once more. Please do not quote more than 2-3 times. It makes the page very heavy and hard to load for this with low internet speed. Use '@name' feature!! 

Also, this is KiSha AT. Discuss about KiSha and things related to KiSha and at times, other characters from the show allowed as they are involved in KiSha story. Other than that, I shouldn't see talks about other actors/shows. 

Not to be strict but those are basic rules of AT and I hope you can follow them please? πŸ˜³

Thanks!
-Khushi.

-Araina- thumbnail
The other posts are omitted for special celebration of 25th AT! =D =D

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the 25th AT guys πŸ˜ƒ
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
@ Lizu πŸ€—

@ Aishu πŸ€—
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krazy4KD

@ LizuπŸ€—

@ AishuπŸ€—

Mehuu 😳 😳 πŸ€— how's you 😊
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

Mehuu 😳 😳 πŸ€— how's you 😊

I'm good... 
And u? 
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

M good as always πŸ˜‰ so wassup πŸ˜‰
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
@ Aishu yeah No TBP 
Nothing spl.. Thoda sa time mila to I-F pe agai.. 
Sab se baat karne πŸ˜³