Ronit thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey Pmahesh , Ronitfan and all other Ronit Roy fan's out there did you people watched Dhoom Machale on Saturday Ronit was the host of the drama and he was really looking Smashing in those shalwar kameez.First of all baa gave a long lecture on diwali and then Ronit came.In the beginning he told that there would be a fight between stars.Tulsi said that Mehirr how can be there fight between stars he said that Tulsi Ho Gi!.Tulsi says okay chalein he says that app har baar mujhe yehi khati hain kay chalein phir khod nahin chaltein.Then there was a break.After the break mehirr came and Tulsi was not there with him he said Arra baba ab yeh Tulsi kahan chali gayi.Then he said TULSI!!!. And sang a song for tulsi which was like this

"Tu chupi hai kahan may tarpta yahan"

Then tusli came and asked him what's up in signs.He says that Tulsi audience ka khen hai kay may jooro ka ghulam hoon.Tulsi says that they say me shazi ki raani. Then mehirr becomes romantic and tulsi says that Mehirr kuch tu sharam karoo bachoo kay bapp ho gaye ho abhi tak nahin sudhra.Mehirr says tu kia hoa Tulsi I Love YOU.Then he says Araa Mehirr audience dekh rahe hain.He says ahmm..Sorry.Then Tulsi says that our first guest is Komolika Mehirr just interrupts her and says NIKAAAAAAA!!!!.Tulsi says mehirr!!Then he says Komolika and indro from Kasuatii then he tells tulsi kay ab bohat chikni chikni larkian ayein gi.Tulsi says mehirr kuch tu sharam karoo he says Tulsi abhi tu phool jarein aa rahi hain baad may Bomb ayei gein.Then she calls Komolika and indro on stage.Then after a long time Prerna and anurag comes for a game round.Ronit tells that now here we have Anurag and Prerna.Tulsi says that SHHHHHHH!! Mr bajaj sun layin ga.He says well Mr bajaj anurag aur Prerna na un ki bohat kasautii li hai wo bechare ansoo bahat rahe.Tulsi says aa main hoo naa he says Really in a romantic mood.He pushes him away and says Mehirrrr.Then anurag and Prerna comes.They go in their places and Prerna says Mr bajaj Ronit says who Mr bajaj I cannot see him arar baba may tu Mehirr Virani hoon Yeh mera saath Tulsi Virani.Ronit then  tells them the game rulses. He says kay dono teams apni apni partener ko goad may otha kar bahga gain aur yeh mera peecha jo heart laga hai is ko jo phela apni partener ko otha kar de ga wohi jeeta ga.Anurag says that how can I pick shweta she so fat he says fat in signs.Mehirr says Tulsi tumhare jaisa haal wahan bhi hai.Then tulsi says that mehirr I want that heart and I want you to bring that for me.Ronit says araa may tumhe kais othaoun he says okay I will try in joke.Then he looks at Prerna and says haye Yeh wo chehra jis par saara jahan marta hai.Tulsi becomes angry and he says Sorry and says yeh wo chehra hai jis par jahan marata hai to tulsi.then another game begins and mehirr I mean Ronit says that tulsi is game say mujhe wo scene yaad a jata hai jab yaad hai tum ik dafa kidnap hoi thi.Tulsi says that Mehirr tumhe hamesha dookh bharri batein kyoun yaad aati hain he syas kyunki ab jo game aa rahi hai wo kidnapping say jori hoi hai.Then the game beging etc etc.Then they start to talk on some topic and tulsi says that pyarr kia tu darna kiya mehirr says haan hum bhi tu nahin darar that hum na bhi tu bhaag kar shaadi ki thi.Then he says pata hai tulsi may ne saara mehirr ka record tor diya hai kyoun kay ma he is drama may sab say zeyada dear tak mehirr ban kay raha hoon.Tulsi says ab mehirr tum bomb naa phoro.He says that maine bomb kahan poora bomb tu ab phoota ga.Then he selects someone from the audience to fight against Rishi and someone else.There was one boy and one girl.The boy was very active.Mehirr was just about to question when he raises his hand.At last mehirr says that vivek jii abhi may sawal poochta hi nahin hoon kay app haath khara kar deta hain.Then he asks a question from one of the audience he says that Mera ik bohat he achaa dost hain Rishabh bajaj oun kay teen bachoon kay naam batein he was really looking smashing in the drama plz Ronitfan is this drama going to be repeated plz tell me when😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ronit thumbnail
He was looking great and i wanted to kiss him😳
pmahesh thumbnail

He was really looking great, i did not see the full programme-missed the first 45mins.

I think even karan was looking cute in the dance (with nandini)!

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo thumbnail

Is there anyway to get the video for this? or even clips?