Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you. πŸ˜Š
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mm990

I literally have to stop myself from jumping around in glee and make myself sit to write this post! First of all, Congratulations to all the real fans of the epic show, Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon! Our patience paid off! Our show is back! πŸ‘

And what a comeback!! MEIEJ has always been a show which shows various shades of human psychology and emotions within a single episode and today it did just that! πŸ‘

First it made me cry with the Rishbala scene. It was a really heartbreaking scene, especially when Rishabh says. "Main nahin mar sakta kion k main kuch dair pehlay hi mar chukka hun". Man, I cried so much 😭 (I am like that). Very well written and well executed scene. Vivian Dsena rocked as always!πŸ‘

I have been praising Vivian Dsena since yesterday, though I am not tired of it because he deserves it all and more, however now, I would like to come to DD. Drashti Dhami, girl you rock! πŸ‘ All this time when you had to perform such boring scenes, this might have been a break for you because you were in full form!πŸ‘πŸΌ

The minute RK said to her that he is already dead and the sad female version of Hum Hain Deewanay came, I knew now Madhu will take the Jungli Billi avatar, if CVs let her stick to her character. πŸ˜ƒ Here's why, Madhu has always been extremely patient. She doesn't take action until she or people around her have been hurt in the worst way possible. For example, she slapped RK when he destroyed her family and reputation completely, she blackmailed RK into apologizing to her mother when he insulted her mother, she threw his wine in front of him after he misbehaved with Malik in the hospital and she planned for revenge from RK when she felt completely numb. So, it's kind of like a trait of her character, but that's how I see it, so you may have a different opinion. In my opinion she always uses her anger or Jungli Billi avatar as the last pawn of the game.  πŸ˜Š

So, I had my hopes up after that scene and CVs thank you for not letting me down this time! πŸ‘πŸΌ The girl was in her character! Thoroughly enjoyed the whole scene. I liked how she voiced all the questions that we had been asking, to Sultan. I liked how she didn't buy for a minute that Sultan did this all for justice and how she forced him to say the truth out loud. 

Now I will congratulate everyone, that includes me too, who were able to decipher the complicated expression of Sultan better than his fans. Congratulations to anyone who was able to understand the things that were always obvious in the subtext. But as clearly, it was not enough for some, so Sultan had to openly show the dark grey shade in his character. πŸ˜³

I know many people say that his character is butchered, but i will say that he has been saved and in time!  CVs had butchered the potential in his character by unnecessarily goldplating him and then making him do actions that go against his golden words. πŸ˜•

So, anyways, now I am a happy viewer! Loved it, and CVs thank you seriously for giving back our Madhu!πŸ€—

Kudos to Madhu, Kudos to Rishbala!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

P.S. This is entirely my opinion, I am not forcing it on anyone nor can I. Anyone can agree or disagree, that's understandable , so please no need to bash anyone.

Welcome back Madhu, welcome back MEIEJ!

Superb post, Maria.πŸ‘

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Thank you, Leela! πŸ˜Š

dash_aryan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post...& feel same...Happy RK Madhu are back toghter...

Originally posted by: dash_aryan

Awesome Post...& feel same...Happy RK Madhu are back toghter...

Thank you! πŸ˜Š
Yes, they are back in their characters and they are together, so I believe, like every other problem, they will overcome this storm as well!😊
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i too cried by seeing my RK crying😭😭 but seeing madhu back in her jungli billi avatar was likeπŸ˜ƒ i jumped in my house and broke a vase in excitement...

Originally posted by: rg0782

i too cried by seeing my RK crying😭😭 but seeing madhu back in her jungli billi avatar was likeπŸ˜ƒ i jumped in my house and broke a vase in excitement...

LOL!πŸ˜†
Then my reaction was a little less loud than yours, but I was literally smiling ear to ear during the RK's Jungli Billi scene. πŸ˜³
And when I saw the precap (must admit saw it more than once), my happiness knew no bounds! πŸ˜ƒ
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post, loved Madhu yesterday she ws at her best!!