SS - Train journey with Raizada... Pt 4 updated

Chandnii2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

I Know..I know.. It's tooo long, but I'm sorry guys, I was just so bored! 

So this is the result, a random OS, here it goes...

Please bear with it 😛

SS - Train journey with Raizada 

Part 1

Finally! Finally I am able to make my dream come true! Yes yes YES! Excitedly I rush to the platform to catch my train, while Payal and Lav are already waiting for me. They must be thinking where I am, after all I haven't even called them this morning as I promised them, due to my extreme clumsiness and excitement. I can't believe this is finally coming true, but yes, it is, I can already see the train! But where are Payal and Lav?? Weren't they supposed to wait for me here? Well, can't blame them, even I wouldn't been able to control and wait when the very object to make my dream come true was just before me, waiting just for me!

As I step into the train, while clutching my bag securely, I cannot help the huge grin forming on my face when I feel the train moving to my destination. I decide to just give one last look for today to the city which I am leaving for now, as I stand near the entrance, breathing in the air to memorize with my eyes closed. But then, as soon as I open them, I almost lose my balance and save myself from breaking my neck when I spot the most handsome guy in front of me, rushing towards the entrance of the train while he stretches his hand and grips his bag with the other. DAMN! He is hot! He should be here, beside me! Hurriedly I also stretch my hand, in an attempt to help him, while I hope that he will make it, just so that he will be next to me for the upcoming hours. Oh hell, see what this guy does to me, I can't even think rationally! How in hell will I be able to pull him into the train?!!

But apparently even destiny wants us to be together, because he gets hold of my hand and pulls himself in somehow! Wasn't that romantic? Phew.

That wasn't me. It must have been some ghost of some ancestor of Yash Raj himself which had occupied my mind. This guy and romantic??!! Hell, forget it!! I don't think he has even noticed me yet. He must have mistaken my hand to be some part of the train or something. This guy is damn boring. It's been half an hour and he hasn't even given me ONE single glance. Instead, he is just typing away on his phone with an ultra serious look on his face. And here am I, not being able to contact Payal or Lav to ask them where they are, due to lack of connection in this damn train. God knows what he is doing on his phone with no connection at all, and yes, damn train, because even the door leading to the seats is not opening an inch, which I have not experienced ever in any train journey. And now I am stuck here with this..this Mr. boring. Had the situation been otherwise, then I would have thanked my lucky stars at this co-incidence of a stuck door and a handsome guy. But unfortunately, this is not Raj, and nor am I any Simran.

Maybe I have something on my face, that's why he doesn't look at me. Let me check.

Nothing. Nothing on my face, and nothing has happened in these 5 minutes. I haven't heard one slightest sound coming from him. And now I am wondering'Does he even breath?  Aarrgh, I think I am finally getting to know the effects of silence on my mind. I am going crazy.

There is one way to get out of this: read, and hope that the ancestor's ghost shows some mercy on me and makes Mr. boring notice I am reading the book upside down.

"Shit!"

I jerk up with a sudden jolt. OMG. He lives! And the best part, he can actually talk! As I suddenly realize these things, I find myself looking at him like I just came out of the shower and realize someone is standing in the bathroom. He looks up at me. Wow these eyes'

"Oh I'm sorry, did I scare you?"

He looks at me with a weird face and that's when I realize I'm in the same position.

"Uhh.. No I just.." He smiles at me, and I stupidly smile back when I see this heart melting smile of him. God, what's wrong with me??! But he doesn't seem to notice my stupidity, as I vaguely register his next question.

"Do you have some connection on your phone?"

Wait. Did I just call myself stupid? He is! I have been sulking here for the past time what seems like an eternity, and he is asking about the connection here NOW?!

"Uhh..I never had here. You do?"

"I had till now, but seems like my phone just gave up" Just then his phone rings.

"Yeah Aman'hello?!" He disconnects, while he worriedly tries to search some connectivity on his phone. And it rings again.

"Aman! Can you hear me? Aman'. Hello?" He still hasn't given up hope, while he repeats the same process, and surprisingly, it works again.

"Aman? Hello? Aman! Shit!" He looks worried and hell stressed now. And I am still observing this weird creature as if..as if I don't have anything else to do! What the hell?! I decide to leave this guy with his seemingly important Aman and focus myself on my magazine, pouting while I get a glimpse of my imagination of how it could have been if this guy was a bit more romantic. And just then it hits me! He is just not interested in me! Not only me! He is not interested in any girl! That's it! I look up shocked at his handsome face while he is desperately trying to connect his phone, just to speak to his Aman. His Aman! Uff..Someone said it right, all the handsome men are married, have a girlfriend, or'are gay! What a pity, our journey began so good, just like an evergreen Yash Raj love story, but alas..

I just have to say something. It feels like my mouth will dry out if I don't talk right now.

"So..you're alone on this journey or are you with friends?"

He looks at me with that weird expression again. Did I say something wrong?

"No I am going alone. And you?"

"Well I'm actually not, but I'm not able to contact my friends now and that too when I know they are somewhere in this train, but what to do, I can't even get out of here because of this damn door which is stuck, and now I am here stuck with Mr. bo'" Shit! My stupid mind and my smart mouth again! I just can't control these two together. Especially not after my mind is far above its maximum quota of thinking and my mouth has not got its minimum of talking!

"You could have told earlier, I would offer you to call with my phone" Yeah right, that's what Mr. boring is telling me now so casually? I choose to remain silent this time. And he is too. Oh no!! Not again this torture of silence! I am just about to open my mouth again when I hear his sexy voice. Wait what?! Sexy?!

"You're going on a vacation or something?"

"Well, not exactly, but something much better than that!" Excitedly I clap in my hands as a 2 year old and there is that stupid grin again, not leaving my face as I think about my destination and look at his face. He just stares at me as if I have gone crazy. Well, I am since I got my tickets!

"Salman Khan is going to perform in Delhi and I am going to see him in person!!!" Again I clap in my hands as I let out a small squeal of excitement, and look at him. He is still staring at me, but this time with another look, it's as if he actually pities me. What the hell?!!

"Oh ok"

What the hell again?! I just told him I'm going to meet SK and he is not even interested?! That's all he has to say?

"Don't tell me you don't know SK?!"

"Yeah I know whom you are talking about" He sits down across me, but my mind is still confused with his short reply hearing SK's name.

"That crazy guy doing weird kinds of dances right?" I don't believe this! My mouth forms a perfect o  as I scrawl a little toward him.

"He is NOT crazy, and for your kind information, his dance styles are really famous okay! Everyone loves it! Including Khushi! Moi!" I say happily pointing towards myself.

"Yeah yeah"

"And what do you exactly know about him? I guess you haven't noticed a lot, else you would have known how cool he actually is!" I scrawl a little more towards him.

"Yeah right, as if you know everything about him?"

By now I am stand before him on my knees with my hands on my hips, daring him to say another word against my SK.

"YES! Of course I know everything about him! You know, he even himself suggested to perform in this show, actually the show is someone else's,  but still he suggested this himself, isn't he sweet!!"

"Really? And you also know whose show it is?"

"Yeah, it's of some- Aargh!" Suddenly I lose my balance as the train shook with force for a moment, and fall directly in the lap of Mr. annoying, with his arms around me, steadying me.

And then, when I look up into his eyes innocently, time stood still, the wind blew on our faces, and I could even swear I heard some romantic music playing on the background. I could almost see the rose petals falling down on us when I realized my phone is ringing. My phone is ringing!! I stand up with a jerk and reach out for my phone which seems to live again.

"Hello?!.. Lav!! Yes I'm in the train! I couldn't call you, have no connectivity, where are you guys?!...Hello? hello!? Shit!" And it was dead again. I kept myself from throwing my phone against the door, and put it in my bag again.

There it is again. The silence. Did I really thought I could imagine rose petals falling down on us?! What the hell! How could I forget his Aman! The poor guy must be thinking about how to tell me he has no interest in me, but only in his Aman. But why on earth should I care? I am not even able to look at him now. First, he insulted my SK, and then that accident..

Why this only happens to me?! I have always worshipped the epic love stories of Yash Raj. Couldn't his ancestors show some mercy on me? This guy should praise my eyes for reminding it of his grandmother, but no, he can probably only praise Aman's eyes for reminding it of his grandfather. OMG.

"So what do you do, besides watching SK movies?" Ohh finally, he just saved my life by saying something! See? He even saved my life! Just like a perfect love story. STOP! Stop going there! He has AMAN! Why am I staring at him?

"Uhh.. I just finished my study in fashion designing, and now I'm looking for an internship!"

"Fashion designing, huh? Interesting'"

"Yeah, there are a lot like you there you know, so no need to be embarrassed or something'"SHIT! Not again! Why don't I think before I say something?! I should seriously do some research on that. I look up at him with a shocked expression, but he just gives me a confused look.

"Whatever'you're going to do an internship in Delhi?" Thank heavens he doesn't ask me what I meant! Phew!

"Yep! There are a lot more opportunities there you know! And what about you? What do you do?"

And suddenly the atmosphere changes drastically. First he looks at me weirdly, but then the look in those eyes change into something friendly and a small smirk crosses his face. Damn he looks sexy'

What the hell?! It wasn't me. No. I didn't thought that. What's with this man? And he is actually smirking at me?! What the hell?!

"Well?"

"I am also in the fashion branch"

"Really? Cool!" As if I couldn't guess that by now, after seeing his affection towards his Aman.

"You work in Delhi then?"

"Depends"

"On?"

"Which business branch I work from"

"There are more?"

"Yeah"

"Really? And does this company also has branches in other countries?"

"Yes, we have"

"Woww, you made it boss! You have an awesome job then" I'm just about to ask if he wouldn't mind recommending me for an internship when I notice this weird look on his face.

"What?!"

"You know, you just reminded me of someone" So finally, he's going to tell me some romantic things..

"Really? Who?"

"Aman" What THE!! No freaking way. This is not happening. Here I was, again hoping that somehow he is not what I thought and he will give a sign of interest, but this guy actually just told me I remind him of his..his boyfriend?!! I feel like collapsing on the floor right now. But for now, I decide to close the matter by doing that what I hate the most. Being silent.

"Woww he must have been hot, right Khushi? That's why you were not willing to find us huh?"

"Shut up Lav, it's nothing like that"

Finally, after what seemed like one year someone noticed the stuck door and got some help to get us out of there. And now I am sitting here for the past one hour, listening to Payal and Lav talking about that Mr. boring. What's his name actually?! Can't believe I forgot to ask that! But hell, why should I, he said I reminded him of his dear Aman!

"Of course Lav, it's nothing like that, not yet, right Khushi??"

"Okay listen to me guys, he is gay"

"He is WHAT?!"  "OMG poor you"

And as our train nears Delhi I tell them about the super romantic encounter I had with this guy. Yeah right. Everything went upside down here.

"Didn't you see that picture of Arnav Singh Raizada Khushi?! He is damn hot!"

"Whatever'anyways I'm just going to this show as his designs are highly appreciated on the market, and because of SK of course!!"

After being welcomed by buaji when I almost got crushed in her hug, and having dinner which seemed for almost the entire city, we are finally laying on the bed, talking about the show tomorrow. And just then, when I am about to fall in sleep, a breathtaking face flashes before me..

"What the!!" And then I'm all awake again sitting straight in my bed shocked at the audacity of my own mind. Betrayer! Can't even trust my mind now.

"Khushi'go to sleep..or do you want to sleep during the show tomorrow?" I hear a sleepy Payal say. And then, thinking of Salman Khan, I doze off.

SK was awe-some!! As always!  I thank the heavens that that Arnav Singh Raizada organized this show in Delhi, and SK came here! And exactly then, I get the biggest shock of my life and I almost literally collapse on the floor. This time unwillingly.

"Ladies and Gentlemen'Please welcome the one and only, ASR!"

O-M-G. Mr. boring?! No way! It must be my mind which is playing games with me. Now I'm sure I can't trust my mind!

"I love you ASR!!"I hear Lav say. But I just stand there looking at Mr. boring. And then he winks at me. He winked at me! It actually is Mr. boring! Oh hell'

Am standing in the hall at the backside now, waiting for Payal and Lav. I can't believe I have been so stupid. And now it all makes sense! Of course! Aman! His PA! I have read about him in an article about ASR! See, I just can't trust my mind. Don't know what crazy things it makes me believe! Oh God..I just spend a whole train journey with the ASR and I have been so stupid!

"Did you enjoy your show Khushi?"

Oh damn, it's him and now he is going to make fun of me.

"Arnav Singh Raizada'" Really khushi? Is that all you can say?!

"That's me" He is so handsome

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I assumed you knew?" His voice is sexy. Wait. What?! Did I say I was stupid?! He is!

"Why the hell would I ask you what you did then?"

"Well..I don't know, you were behaving so weirdly, so this was not something new then"

"What?!  I was behaving weirdly?! Are you serious? You! You are just-"

"OMG! ASR!" Lav and Payal run toward us and stand around him like he is some sculpture of a greek God left over to its admirers. Well, can't blame them..

"You guys know each other?" Payal asks me, and without thinking, as usual, I reply

"Yeah we met in the train, you know?" Suddenly they look shocked

"ASR is'gay?!"

"What the-!"

Shit.

"No lav, how can you even think that? Of course not!"

"But you-"

"Ehhh Lav, won't you ask for a picture with ASR?!"

"Oh ya! How could I forget? Please ASR?"

"Why not.."

After Lav is done with sticking to ASR, and Payal almost had to tear her away, we were just leaving when I hear that sexy voice again, and this time closer!

"Won't you apply for an internship at AR designs?"

"Can I?" that same grin crosses my face. Hey, didn't I reserve that only for SK?

"Only when you will stop assuming about me and Aman" he adds with a wink, and then he pushes a card into my hands and walks away in that sexy way, leaving me standing still there. So finally my Raj did also come..Oops! My ASR..

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Edited by Chandnii2 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McAwesomness thumbnail
its really really cute... its so good
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very cute...

U should continue u know??!!!!!

Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os loved it cute,sweet,and funny.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
omg really she though arnie was gay
bless that was really funny for sure
she didnt know it was him
gosh that was something for sure

Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really loved it!! U really should continue this!! Plss would u do that!!
It will be fun their office scenes.. <3!
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was super-duper cute n funny...!!!
Loved it...
Simply amazing ! 👍🏼
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing!
ASR and Aman?! 😆
supriya.arshi thumbnail