Liked Anshul Trivedi aka Pramad - quite stylish!!!

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought Anshul was refreshingly good - - better than the diabetic sweet love of Samud!!!

If CVs are smart there is lots of potential there to reform this Pramad character instead of sticking to the original Book script!

Anshul looked good too on screen with Jennifer!

Just my views - Please like and comment friends - nothing personal against any actors!
Edited by sun2011 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-x-X- thumbnail
Y'know I'd like that. If she reforms him they'll be good friends and at least we won't have to see him treating her like crap. In all honesty I wouldn't have even minded if he was like Ajay's character in HDDCS. Yes in the end I would like Saras and Kumud to get back together. If Pramad turns nice he can help push Kumud towards Saras. In no way am I saying Kumud and Pramad should be together! I actually want Saras and Kumud to reunite, without her being mistreated preferably.Edited by -X-x-X- - 10 years ago
LOL just few minutes ago just after watching the episode i thought Pramad will not have much importance in the show but now after reading the TC article i think Pramad will have importance in the show cause the story behind his dejection yet to come out and may be he might even become positive in the future and about the actor he seems good in negative role but he wasn't good in positive role so i wish again it was Rahil in Pramad's role.
reyaansh-kria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Pramad-Kumud as friends is sth I would definitely like to see. After reading the TC article I couldn't help but feel bad for the guy for having a turbulent childhood which made him the evil guy. If Kumud and Pramad become friends then they can help each other grow out of their miseries and Pramad can help her finally reach her real love. I want Kumud to retaliate and not gobble his misbehaviour down her throat. Ahh I miss the feisty Kumud but I don't think she'll back soon.

MoniToni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not want Pramad to ever be positive. No HDDCS here. I always want Samud...

Otherwise show is unbearable.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No way, it's saras and kumud all the way. I wouldn't mind pramad reforming, but I do not want pramad and kumud falling in love, no way! Saras and kumud must reunite. 
P020167 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

I thought Anshul was refreshingly good - - better than the diabetic sweet love of Samud!!!

If CVs are smart there is lots of potential there to reform this Pramad character instead of sticking to the original Book script!

Anshul looked good too on screen with Jennifer!

Just my views - Please like and comment friends - nothing personal against any actors!

NO WAY, he has to stay bad so that SaMud can meet. Kumud is only Saras's...Sorry Dear, I am die-hard fan of SaMud :)
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! SaMud can get together without Kumud constantly being tortured. I think the fact that she and Saras are separated is torture enough. Would love to see Pramad turn positive!
ShanUlas thumbnail
dont know why people like bad boy and beechari girl type romance...and find real love diabetic...

the romance u r talking about looks good only on tv...once u get such a man in ur life then only u will undersatnd the real importance of Saras love

pramad is being promoted cozz these days gils love bad guys ...good want real pramad to be shown just the way he is in novel and u will know what he really is

turbulant chilhood ...thAT TOO PRAMAD...WHEN ???...TC ARTICLE  R OFTEN AN EXAGGERATION...PAHLE AJAY DEVGAN AND NOW ANTI HERO...LOL
daenerysnow thumbnail
Firstly just want to say i dont know why people are getting so worked up about samud reunion when that willl probably happen anyway as the show is about them, its not going to happen overnight or theyd be no story to work from.
Secondly about anti-heros, because we know its tv, and tv characters playing anti-hero roles are a refreshing step away from the norm of what we see being played out in almost every indian tv serial, they draw interest because of complexities in their character which some love to dissect and we as a culture ought to start digging into the realness of characters as flawed humans suffering in the world.
Characters who have negative traits in them are far more interesting due to their human condition, just take shakespears flawed characters 4 instance or the many other classical /pop cultural figures you see in films, novels for that matter, different characters with dark sides displaying an assortment of imperfections. Yet its exactly that that engages me as a viewer. its somewhat fulfilling to watch a 'bad guy' transform, reform and fall under the influence of a girl, the romantic appeal is twice as charged, and you would imagine more alive and passionate, (which some girls love, i dont pretend to be above this) as there might be an attraction underlying the outward tension from either one or both girl and guy which may take interesting directions ... i want to see pramad falling for kumud in a non boring way where he wants her very much but doesnt admit his feelings and gets possessive about her, and angered that she is close to her family, eventually he expresses his love which wont be reciprocal..