Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Good morning deariesπŸ˜ƒ...Have a wonderful day😳
@aimfcaller123,  saf24,  InduG64,  Zetter,  anonee, :Thanks a lot deariesπŸ€—πŸ€—
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone!

@Sri Lovely collage!

@Anitu I am well...thank you...missing you too! πŸ€— how are you my dear...
Sri_Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Hey everyone!

@Sri Lovely collage!

@Anitu I am well...thank you...missing you too! πŸ€— how are you my dear...

Thanks dear πŸ€—..How are you😳
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow new DC! 

Actually! Even I tried to follow another serial because I like the lead actor a lot, but could not concentrate on the story line! I found it too juvenile πŸ€”... Even visited the forum tried posting a few thoughts... but... yaar... mujse nahi hoga! Its not the fault of the serial, its just that I expect a little too much out of it and secondly there is no DC! 

Planning to follow a new Marathi serial thats starting tomorrow on ETV Marathi.. called 'Maje Maan Tujze Zaale' (My Mind/Heart has become Yours)...the promo looked interesting! Lets see how it goes...

love you all! 

raveena miss you sooo muchhh πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

Oh dear Kirthi...what a scene that was. Aarti just plain squashed all the well-formulated, etched in acid , only-once-in-a-life-love theories of Yash. He didn't know what hit him when she said, "Yeah, even I was under the impression that Love happens only once, but then look at me...here I am...live example. I fell in love again. So what are you going to do about it?" Poor, poor Yashbabu!! he was like a deer caught in the headlights. I clearly remember how he just turned and walked away...having no answer to proof of an alternate theory. In fact, Aarti's confession had scared him and he sensed then what those feelings for Aarti actually were. It was almost as if Aarti had given words to his own feelings for her. And that put a big question mark against his carefully nurtured First Love is The Only Love theory.😊

Induuu, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I miss you so much. 

Coming back to our dunce Yash babu, exactly! I think also in a way Aarti released him from some kind of prison. Up to that point he was believing that she orchestrated that entire night and also all teh evnets taht happened in Mumabi but when she opened up that way it hit him that everything that happened in Mumbai- it had taken her by surprise too. Yes, I absolutely loved that confession and watching symbolically all these cards that Yash had carefully built in his head coming tumbling down. It was like when Aarti opened up about what she felt about that night she was showing a mirror to Yash. πŸ˜†

@Radha, THAT is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Ahhh this family will always be special. 
Abie10 thumbnail
@Radha: That's a beautiful creation πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Sigh, miss them!
Sri_Radha thumbnail
@Kirthi,Abie:Thanks deariesπŸ€—πŸ€—
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Just Watching in YT,After marriage of aarya..First family breakfast scene...Excellent episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘
Yash shouting on ansh in dinning table,ansh gets angry on yash and decided to leave the house...
Especially loved last part of episode...Sound hilarious scene..Aarti convincing ansh and pretends to scolding yash .🀣🀣🀣Kratika was fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Aarti fumbling, sometimes seeing at the mirror, sometimes sitting, standing when she spotted Yash was truly fun to watch!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Missing aarya and whole scindiya parivaar...😭😭

Ohhh this is one of my favourites! Kratikas expressions are absolutely precious... πŸ˜† ...and the scene that follows later in which Yash gets a gift for Ansh and Aarti feels it for her! Hilarious!

Earlier I was watching the episode in which the 3 brothers are in high spirits and Vidhi imitates Yash... streeling and pulling Aarti, teasing her. Also Yash getting hiccups later! EPIC!!! πŸ˜†

@ Sri I am fine dear πŸ€— kindly keep giving us lovely collages... they are always so beautiful!

@ Tilu missing you too dear... πŸ€— 😊Edited by Loveforlife - 10 years ago
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing AarYa n you all.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Good morning dearies..Have a lovely fridayπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks raveena dear.πŸ€— πŸ€—..SureπŸ˜ƒ