Arakshi OS: Aa gale lag jha, Chap2 Pg 14 12/07

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Bashers stay away, no need to comment like girgit and fake thingsπŸ˜†

Well i couldn't stop myself from writing about such a lovely couple, ab kya karein ab yeh meri hi pasand hein πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

After the case had been solved...

Arjun was going back to his lodge when he saw Sakshi still working.

"Damn that girl! What does she wanna prove now?" Arjun thought to himself. He alternated between anger and guilt, and finally guilt and something else took over.  That something else was a deep feeling which he would later explore.  For the time being he had to go and convince Miss Talkative to go home.  Though he knew it wasn't going to be that easy now.  She looked real angry at him earlier.

He remembered his words, "I promise you that one day you'd wanna run away from ETF"

But he never meant to make her run away this way, sure he wanted to scare her away, but one look at her lying on that hospital bed was enough to awake those feelings he had thought he managed to bury when Roshni died.  He thought that he didnt have any feelings any longer, he was a dead man inside and he didnt care about others, but somehow Miss Talkative had managed to arise some feelings in him back, even though he agreed that they were only guilt and nothing more.

He walked towards her till he was standing next to her, he said "Sakshi, it's late!"

But like he had anticipated Sakshi just literally ignored him, and being the arrogant and macho man that he was, he couldn't digest being ignored by her. Still considering she was still hurt, he managed a neutral tone and told her he'd drop her on his way.  But still the lady in question dared to ignore him.

He took a deep breath, and did the first thing which came to his mind.  He closed her bag and her folders and gave her crutch and waited till she finally got up.  They both walked silently to his SUV.

"Yeh itna khamosh kyun hein? Hamesha itna bolti raheti hein, par aaj kya hua ousse?"Arjun thought to himself, but he was too proud to even start a conversation.  Soon they reached the SUV, and Arjun opened the door for her. However when he came forward to help her, she raised her hand and glared at him as if saying "I can do my own things, i dont need any help from you"

Arjun took some steps backwards and waited, he knew she wasn't going to be able to enter in the SUV, it was too high and she had sprained her foot.  Still he waited till she'd asked him for his help.  However when at first try Sakshi almost fell down, Arjun threw his ego and anger aside, and picked her up in his arms.

Somehow both ended up looking in each other eyes, and both got lost for a few seconds.  Arjun somehow controlled back his thoughts and put her in the SUV.  He closed the door quickly and wanted to get out of Sakshi's sight so that he could control his heartbeats.

He was just turning away when Sakshi's sweet voice stopped him, "Thanks for the lift.  And now your turn? Wont you thank me for the clue i gave?"

Arjun was damn too shocked at his own thoughts and feelings to answer.  So he just nodded his head and refusing to look in her eyes, he went around and got in the jeep, thinking "Yeh kya tha?"  He stole a look at Sakshi but she was just smiling in her thoughts.

"She looks beautiful when smiling! I never thought i missed her smiles till lately when she even refused to acknowledge and smile at me!" Arjun said to himself while driving away.

"Yeh kya ho raha hein mera saath!" he said pretty much confused at the feelings the person next to her was arising in him.

But what can one do, no matter how many hurdles or problems, love will find its way? Will it find its way between these two or not? Well that depends on public demand, if you want me to continue or not.πŸ˜†

Edited by haruhi26 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome dear

yep love will find its way some how! and perhaps Sakshi ka khaayal hona iss baat ke sankhet hai!

and he is melting towards her! loved his conflicting thoughts...and her indifference and silence!

cont soon!
Edited by vidya.anand - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa tina di
pehle ap gle lag jao ahem ahem
jodi wala love..
u again made me..
u knw 1st i m arjun n den arni n d ...
i read to love al d stories!
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely dear...
cont soon...
PM me while updating net part...
Payal_156 thumbnail
Awesum start di
kuch bi ni ho rha arjun bro ...
thode tym me frndship den love..
public kya chahti h apko ni pta tina di :p
grt gng
do cont!
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Of course you've got to continue sweetheart.. Ab toh gale padva kar hi chodna.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Jokes apart.. Lovely work, as always.. I wonder if this is what he must've really felt.. 😳

Oh and yeah.. PM pleej.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
sanjali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nice story

please continue

😊 
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
An exploration into the last scene of Sunday.
I really have no clue on where Arakshi stands as I haven't followed Arjun in a while. 
But this was beautiful Tina and yeah you should continue. 
satanslove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved It Tina !!!

Thoda sa pyar hua thoda hai baaki ...πŸ˜‰

Awesome ...behena
Payal_156 thumbnail
Special wala thanx fr d pm di
n ha pm krte rehna apnapan lgta h :D