Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
  May be everyone has understood what post is going to be. And there is no denying the fact that the 'FACEBOOK' has become a part of every one's life. Also India ranks number 2 in the use of Facebook. India has the second largest number of Facebook users, first is China(I think).
 Facebook has become a very important tool whether it is business, marketing or any other field. Even our own India-Forums is on Facebook. Whatever is posted on Facebook becomes viral.Facebook is an important way of reaching towards everything,making new friends who are miles away has become possible because of Facebook.
 But what happens when this Social Networking tool is used in wrong way. That is what is shown in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Taarak knowinly post something wrong about his maritial status.
What but he does not that if another person considers this true? this will not only affect him but also his family life. What if Anjali comes to know about this? Anjali will be shell-shocked about this.
 This what is shown by the show is real. People describe themselves falsely and what in return they get, TROUBLE. We all see this in our day-to-day life. In newspaper every next some news comes about cyber crimes.
  So where does this put? Facebook use in a good way is a boon, but if Facebook is used wrongly will not only be a bane for you, but also a big cause of trouble for your family.
  And the fight Facebook v/s Family will always continue till eternity I guess ðŸ˜†, if people will use it wrongly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya kalyani its true n yes facebook is becoming so addictive that kuch bhi ho its posted on facebook n we are going away from face to face relation n with family too n sometimes we believe that person on facebook identity is real n gives ours personal info n that becomes dangerous too 
PoochiePie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smiley4567

Facebook use in a good way is a boon, but if Facebook is used wrongly will not only be a bane for you, but also a big cause of trouble for your family.

Agree!
Not only Facebook, but all the social networking websites should be used in proper way.😊
For people, like me, Facebook and other social networking websites are like news channel! LOL! I get all the day to day updates from Facebook only!😆😆 Be it about friends or family or school or national updates!😆
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Facebook or other networking sites have also become sites for people to brag about themselves. Be it the food they prepared at home or the restaurant they visited or the foreign trip they have taken. ðŸ˜†

Of coarse some real nice and useful information is also shared