AashiQui2/Aditya-RK/SK:FC14:I LOVE YOU AROHI<3

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

this FC14 banner is getting ready

This Week Song Of The Week MILNE HAI MUJSE AYI

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
About Aashiqui2:A2 has made us CRY, SMILE and has made our hearts beat FAST! When Aashiqui 2 can give us so much then why can't we give it something? We can remember AASHIQUI 2 FOREVER by giving life to an AASHIQUI 2 FAN CLUB!

ABOUT Aditya Roy Kapoor: Debuted in Action Reply and then guzarish and london dreams and now he debuted as the LEAD in Aashiqui2 which made Him Popular in world His AASHIQUI 2 Had earned more than 100 crs his movie created a new history and after that he was shown in yeh jawani hain dewani not as lead but as a friend yeah cameo so YEH JAWANI HAI DEWANI becomes HIT BECAUSE OF ADITYA ROY KAPOOR FAN FOLLOWING,
ABOUT SHRADDHA Kapoor: she dubeted in*LOVE KA the end*  it was not hit movie but she was luved by Viewer Mohit sure chosed her for Aashiqui2 and she became a hit Star
ABOUT Rules:
  1. Frm NEWBIE Till GOOLDIE  Cant even comant here Before Asking To [rishbala4ever]
  2. New members  Can comant here  But Need Permission Too So ask to [Rishbala4ever]
  3. Admin? its Me Only Aka RishBalaever,, if You Have Any Questions, feel free to Pm me! And When Thread Are Over Pm Me,i will make new,till then Wait,Thanks,
  4. NKAPOOR:My Partners On First Page
  5. AyuLovesKiSha:Sigs and Banner Makers
  6. No Fights and Never Give a warning to member That I Am Leaving this Place FOR You 
  7. Dont make Joke Of Any Actor 
  8. dont mention TV actors Here specialy BARUN SOBTI
  9. dont make Aditya Roy kapoor K or shraddha kapoor fc because this is sk and ARK Offcial fc more of ARK then Other
  10. when ARK will make another movie that will be ducussed here and title of this fc will be changed to his next movie
  11. Every time you make a vm/sigs/avis/icons/post related to it and post it here so others can praise it! Join us for keeping Aashiqui 2 alive forever! and Forever, for this beautiful movie and songs thankz to Aashiqui"s 2 makers ,

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail

another u use the one u liked❤️
When You Came Here For 2 Hours Fc moved very Fast And EveryOne Had alot Fun❤️ so u deserve to Win the First Fc Winner❤️ congo

and a special gift againe By Me😈

🤣

@SIGS made By Rishbala4ever Aka Me

The WInner Of Fc3 Is Our dearest Foram,
Resson:We Really Enjoyed With Her She has Been Very sweet With all Of Us And Also❤️ We dont let her study Whenever she wants go she stops😆and Whenever she s studying she cant stop thinking of us🤣So She Derserve It<3

Resson: she is very funny cutesttt bestest member ever, We Luv To Pull Her Cheeks She is Not just beautiful as A Comanter and Chatter But Also Beautiful Like Actrs In Real Life❤️, if u see her once u wont Believe That is she,Because she is Beautiful As ANGEL❤️ 
First when she joined i didnt understood Her 🤔 and  i was not Much impresed by her❤️ Only heloo hi But In Fc4 She has Became My❤️ Bestfriend❤️ I understand her now  More then anyone in the whelo FCAnd I knew that She isss A Cutest Girl🤗 and we are gald to understand her,she has been most active in fc4 
WE LOVES YOU❤️

she is my fav member
When i was in Fc5 yesterday seeing her Sooo Responsable so available and UNrestaABLE  to talk specially  the Cutesttt i understood  That this member is not anyone But is The ONE person In Million Her sweetness Her cuteness Her Hardwork Her Craznies  And her BIG BIG HEART i fall in for her She is not just a Member who enjoy with us but she is member who Work with me and Nkapoor on first page The sigs and banner I post are made By Her We are so gald to have her here specially me she is Our Angel🤗And The Fun She Creath  we are Blessed❤️so proud to have her here,dont know what we would have DONE   without her specially me❤️ 

she is very sweet and active here, she can notice every lil each hint in videos about ARK and Sk,
we love to talk to her, , , and she love to talk to us to very proud to have her❤️
she may came less but her love for aashiqui 2 is soo strong that she dont forget to post here all new picture and updates,,,,,we luv her she is very very cute she is always here when someone is sad or don she is always ready to cheer up us

Sonu:A sweetest person and cutest too but sometyms she forget things to fast😈 over all we are nothing without her
Tasy: all i can say My fav member ❤️ myyy beautifull lady is tooo sweet❤️ 

SHE is one of bestest her love  for aashiqui made her winner
under creation

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aashiqui 2 brings romance back on the Hindi screen -- intense, pure, selfless and heart wrenching--Taran Adarsh

'PYAR, MOHABBAT, AASHIQUI, LAFZON KE SIWA AUR KUCH NAHIN, PAR JAB WOH MILI IYN LAFZON KO MAYNE MILGAEY'

AASHIQUI 2 FAN CLUB MEMBERS!😃👏

-RishBala4ever*Admin
-Nkapoor3*A2 Updater*
-AyulovesKiSha.*SigsMaker*
-kareena05
-DB_reloaded
--Yaariyaan-
-purple.star
-Ritushree
-harshu.sundas
-_Divine_
-DeViLsAnGeL
-Chand_Ni
-Urooj_Khan
-SiDsAnGeL-
-MocoCoco
-riti4u
-.JustaDream
--SweetDesire-
-..Ashraa..
--Afridimalikk-
-pratsy
-KStewartFanatic
-love_karanabha
-Binge
-mary78613
-foram.
-palakluvsabhiya
-..Khushi..
-Surkh_Soz_Ishq
-Zoya677
-KaShti
-karan-shilpa
-LoveTaaRey
-neetha
-KS_Shreya
-Sanjana-ARMAAN
- -Zeeenat-
-banditqueenn.
-DB_Reloaded
-manjery
_Richa_G
-prachidew
-LuvMishalRaheja
-Sparkle2985
-AngadKripaKyph 
-angelcutie09
-DaShingG_DeViL
-silla
-Tasneem-17
-ms.goody
-Saras-Pankhi
-Achava11

With Aashiqui 2, YJHD In Koimoi's Top 10 ' 2013 List, Aditya Kapur Is A Shining Star!

While everyone is hailing Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoorin the success of Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, a charming star has been left unnoticed. Aditya Roy Kapur, who currently has two of his films in the Top 3 of Koimoi's Top 10 ' 2013 Movies List, has emerged as a promising newbie in Bollywood.

With Bhushan Kumar's Aashiqui 2 and Dharma's Yeh Jawaani Hai DeewaniAditya Roy Kapur has validated his presence in Bollywood. Made on a minimal budget, the film Aashiqui 2, went on to earn 75 crores and earned 6.25 times its money input.Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, in a matter of four days has earned75.11 crores which says enough of the film's entertainment quotient.

As far as the critics go, he has earned unanimous praise from most for his role in Aashiqui 2. A victim of alcoholism, he delivered on screen a delicious performance of sorts. By rendering a wonderful chemistry with his co-star Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya gave the film's most memorable performance.

Despite being shadowed by actors like Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone, along with Kalki Koechlinit was hard to miss Aditya Roy Kapur's charming feat on screen. Though director Ayan Mukerji's reserves little space for both Aditya and Kalki, Aditya specifically managed to stay true to his character. As the spoilt brat, whose life dwindled from fun with friends to a losing business, Aditya managed to get the insecurities and strains of his character brilliantly.

In the pre and post interval segments of the film, Aditya shows starkly different shades of his character and pulls it through effortlessly. It is indeed commendable how in a matter of such little screen space, and few films Aditya Roy Kapur has evolved as fascinating performer. Astonishing everyone in Bollywood, like his film Aashiqui 2, he too is the year's surprise package. Unexpectedly evolving as a shining star in Bollywood,YJHD not only marks Ranbir's entry into the realm of stardom of superstars, it also brings forth a young actor Aditya Roy Kapur whose roles are hard to miss!

BOX OFFICE:

Aashiqui 2 makes it to the Rs 100 crore club

Indo-Asian News Service | May 29, 2013 12:03 IST (New Delhi)
inShare0
Print
Aashiqui 2 makes it to the Rs 100 crore club
Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor in a still from Aashiqui 2
Director Mohit Suri's musical saga Aashiqui 2 has become the latest to join the Rs 100 crore club and the producers are elated.

Released on April 26, the musical love story, starring Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor, was made on a budget of Rs 9 crore.

Aashiqui 2 was co-produced by Vishesh Films and T-Series. Mukesh Bhatt of Vishesh Films is elated with the success of the movie and says they have set a trend with the film.

"I am very happy because I am the only producer who has given biggest blockbusters with newcomers... As a producer what can give me more joy than that," Bhatt told IANS.

Bhushan Kumar, chief managing director, T-Series, is too rejoicing the success.

"With the blessing of my father Gulshan Kumarji under the able guidance of Bhatt saab and the dynamic pre-release efforts of my T-Series team in a limited period of three weeks, Aashiqui 2 has become a new landmark film with relatively new faces in the 100th year of Indian cinema," said Kumar in a statement.

Aashiqui 2 Is BLOCKBUSTER: Heads For 70 Crore Plus Business

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Aashiqui 2 has emerged a blockbuster as it is sure to cross 70 crore nett and may even go to around 75 crore nett. Vishesh Films which are known to give sleeper superhits have even surpassed themselves with Aashiqui 2 which is the biggest hit ever from the banner.

taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh17h

#Aashiqui2 has attained Blockbuster status.

Edited by Nkapoor3 - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackplunder

good post.
nice images.

Thankz  Sunnu😉😳
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Thanks for the new FC Hinuu... 😃
--HiNa-- thumbnail
awww iS PLEAsureee Prachiii sweety<33333
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on new FC.

I forgot to mention, yesterday Zoom also told that Shraddha will be endorsing a jewellery brand.
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Congrats on new FC.

I forgot to mention, yesterday Zoom also told that Shraddha will be endorsing a jewellery brand.

Thats a gr8 news 😃

So far m happy with hr career decisions except for that item song 
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saras-Pankhi

Thats a gr8 news 😃

So far m happy with hr career decisions except for that item song 

Item song... hmm.. maybe it was not all that so she agreed to do it for KJo. 

I doubt she's doing any movie with Emraan.