Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_pie112

If Sultan turns negative i want him to kidnap madhu I can't stand that annoying tune hum hai dewaane tere dewaane 🤢

That's what I was saying earlier and no-one wanted it to happen then, well except for you Sweety. If his a villain now, just go for the whole shabang. We should have guessed it on colors meiej site on facebook they were asking do you want a real villain on meiej, I guess this is what they meant.
sweet_pie112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hate Indian shows where the women lead is shown as bechari abla nari crying all day I thought this show will be different but no
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

they drove everyone around them nuts🤣 that song is perfect for them.

I agree they are all crazy on the mf. that's why they were so upset when Sultan fell in love when Madhu wasn't even married to RK yet. They couldn't understand that simple fact. they are all nuts.
sweet_pie112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

That's what I was saying earlier and no-one wanted it to happen then, well except for you Sweety. If his a villain now, just go for the whole shabang. We should have guessed it on colors meiej site on facebook they were asking do you want a real villain on meiej, I guess this is what they meant.

I'm excited to see negative Sultan and his Junoon for madhu. Nafs did you watch Chandni then I wasn't able to my dad was watching the chase
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hate Indian shows where the women lead is shown as bechari abla nari crying all day I thought this show will be different but no

this will be my last desi show sweeti. Its time to learn from the experience
I dont care much about first love blah blah.. The whole world revolves around these two selfish main characters. Every damn show is like this!! they either turn other people negative or kill them so called epic love story is justified.
 The women are weak and too naive and stupid. In this world if you are like this people will eat you alive. .
I AM DONE!! 
When they learn from american shows.. i will be back😆 Till then BYE BYE
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail

As the show is called Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon are cv's showing Sultans Junoon he has for Madhu by showing him negative

That's the first thought I had when reading the WU today, that Madhubala in India is said to a beautiful woman that everyone would love to have in their life, so now both RK and Sultan are crazy about her...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

hmm, but didnt he say that he lives alone in mumbai, i still feel he should have taken up jodha akbar, i mean that was a lead role, and morever balaji is the best production house to work with! Anyways thats his personal call! btw was he offered any other show? how do you know all this?

You are right it is his personal call.
We are very glad he is on this show and no matter what his character is we who truly love AR as Sultan are here to support and see him give his best.
So as I said before this is fiction and we suspend our disbelief and enjoy the superb actor that AR is.  I do not want him out of this show and many others will agree too.
sweet_pie112 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

That's the first thought I had when reading the WU today, that Madhubala in India is said to a beautiful woman that everyone would love to have in their life, so now both RK and Sultan are crazy about her...

I guess at the end Madhu will have two lovers ek ishq (guess Sultan) ek Junoon (cc)
-Nafisa- thumbnail

I'm excited to see negative Sultan and his Junoon for madhu. Nafs did you watch Chandni then I wasn't able to my dad was watching the chase

yes it's just finished, I watched it and recorded it too. Sony Max is showing a Ranbir Kapoor film now Rocket Singh: Salesman of the year, the info about the movie is good "A recent graduate looking for employment finds himself in a job where his values and dreams are challenged" sounds good, I've got it on and glancing at it whilst I chat on here.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: L0V3

so i just watched episode in crap quality coz today i am so impatient after reading the wu =(

1) i am shocked at the amount of times madhu held sultan 
2) he told her to leave sooo many times and she refused and kept on pestering him
3) when he said 'meri madhu' its like it accidentally slipped out coz he seemed shocked at himself for saying it
4) the precap...it starts off with both holding eachother and shes saying let go etc and hes saying hes let go of her once b4 not again and then she jerks his arms off ...and then it shows him asking her to take his hand and go with him and the way she walks up to him sultan actually thinks she will coz of her expressions its like she gave in to what he said and his eyes get softer and he smiles then she spits in his hand and he is shocked

tomorrows episode will hopefully clear things a bit more 
when i read the wu i didnt know when he said madhus name that it was unintentional than deliberate
and i want to know what convo they will have for him to even ask her to go off with him

if she touched him all throughout, then his grabbing her shouldn't be a problem.  

I figured it slipped out accidentally, and wasn't on purpose.

We'll see how tomorrow goes and next week.  My time away has given me some perspective.  I feel all will be explained.