adaa khan
@adaa1nonly   
@Karanmehraonly @wmushtaq tej got rajjo...haha! So yug amrit haha   

adaa khan
@adaa1nonly   
@emerisha_dubree its rajjo and tej...amrit still single   

adaa khan
@adaa1nonly   
Rajjo weds tej...hahahaha...angads edited pic!,:-) pic.twitter.com/ Cu4alUJgSG   

Yipee!! So It's YugAm for sure . Adaa and Karan you rock. Party time YugAmiansEdited by adaarocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Routing for Yug as Partner for Amrit even after watching yesterdays episode ? 😕

I liked Yugam too but Yug is a complete jerk now and loves only Money and himself.😡

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have to admit but before I wanted Yugam together but after these past few episodes Amrit doesn't deserve to have someone like Yug. For Yug it's only about money and himself. He's a selfish man. Amrit deserves someone like Tej. Tej and Amrit should be together now. 
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that's for sure that yug doesn't deserves a good life partner in his life like amrit .. 

cv's should be such fools to do it so .. if yes , than they should first learn the meaning of love ... 
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes ! Have seen her tweets

Very Sad...I wish if i could turn the table on TejAm's favour by going in the past like Doraemon...But have to believe this harsh reality...

BTW Anupam from where & when you gained affection for YugAm??...As far i know you weren't fond anyone either with Amrit   ðŸ˜‰
adaarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

Routing for Yug as Partner for Amrit even after watching yesterdays episode ? 😕

I liked Yugam too but Yug is a complete jerk now and loves only Money and himself.😡

I thing you are right to some extend ! I agree Yug has turned a Jerk now . That's where i blame the Cvs . They showed YugAm as a couple in the whole season . But at the very end(Not even 20 days) almost forcefully paired TejAm.

But what ever i have seen from the begining Yug's chemistry with Amrit was far better than Tej.After spending 7 years and more together Yug deserves Amrit rather than Tej who fall in love in just 20 days kind a weired. What if he has turned Evil , Amrit is there to make him good. Thanks a ton to CVs for lasty making YugAm a married couple
adaarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartankita

I have to admit but before I wanted Yugam together but after these past few episodes Amrit doesn't deserve to have someone like Yug. For Yug it's only about money and himself. He's a selfish man. Amrit deserves someone like Tej. Tej and Amrit should be together now.

I respect you thoughts . Thanks for your POV . But 20 days love story is weird(For me if not to others) . If they had paired them earlier them TejAm would've been an ideal couple
adaarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

that's for sure that yug doesn't deserves a good life partner in his life like amrit ..

cv's should be such fools to do it so .. if yes , than they should first learn the meaning of love ...

Thanks for your POV Mehak . But if after commiting so many sins Amrit deserves a good life Partner then why not Yug?? . I agree he has turned evil but only for CVs .

Yug and Amrit were ruling the whole season but at the end they showed Tej and Amrit falling in love(not even 20 days) . Just feel Yug's mental status then,Whoom he love from more than 7 years is rejecting her for a 20 days old love. Any person would get mad . Whatever Yug said, was just in the heat of the moment.But there is enough time for him to accept his sins and live with Amrit as Cvs are making YugAm

Sorry but i can't compare a 7 years old love with 20 days old love.Even if it is changing the defination of love.
adaarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiNgad

I ll gt pgl no ooo

I respect your views.Thanks for commenting
adaarocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: adaathebest

Yes ! Have seen her tweets

Very Sad...I wish if i could turn the table on TejAm's favour by going in the past like Doraemon...But have to believe this harsh reality...

BTW Anupam from where & when you gained affection for YugAm??...As far i know you weren't fond anyone either with Amrit   ðŸ˜‰

Thanks for sharing your views Aditya . But take yourself to Yug's place . Will not you go bizzare after seeing your loved one's are rejecting you??. I agree Yug has turned Evil again.But he wanted to change himself only for Amrit.I do blame CVs for this.They shouldn't had make this scenario and made YugAm married earlier rather than bringing this so called twist

Yes i do agree i didn't realise earlier that i want YugAm.But now i am a hardcore fan of them